Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Hot college girls and recruiting

I came across an article talking about these recruiting clubs (almost exclusively beautiful females) who host parties and provide certain "services" to some recruits. They mentioned Tennessee, Oregon, Texas, Colorado... I assume we have a group like this, although I went to OU for 5 years and had friends or dates in multiple sororities and never heard anything about this. Anyone have any inside info? I'm just curious. If we do, I hope our girls at least have some morals (probably a naive thought, I know)
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Seamus's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hot college girls and recruiting

Morals. LOL
    8timechamps: The thought crossed my mind too. But, I'm too lazy to go back and reference every play from all the games. So, I'm just going to say "I agree", and if you're wrong, then let me be the first to call you a moron.

KantoSooner: More of this crap from the nanny generation. Wearing a Michigan shirt should earn you disdain or a beating on the playground, not administrative action. It's no wonder the youth of today are all pussies.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    Morals. LOL
    ^^ this ^^
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Q: What type of college football player has zounds of off-field issues and makes selfish decisions involving drug use, accepting cash from boosters and other things detrimental to a college team?

A: The type of recruit that chooses a college based on fast, sleazy chicks.

vCash

I do recall seeing a group of good looking girls (I think wearing the same thing) that were setting with the recruits during football games.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer..... View Post
    I do recall seeing a group of good looking girls (I think wearing the same thing) that were setting with the recruits during football games.
    The athletes of Sooner sports teams sit near the parents and recruits next to the band. You probably saw the volleyball team or something

vCash

if you were going to employ current students to meet with prospective students, i would imagine they would likely be somewhat attractive, just sayin'

now telling them to be a little fast and loose with dem draws, that's another story

vCash

We have one, though I would say it doesn't seem like they engage in SEC-level recruiting tactics. I knew a couple of the girls that did it. (this was around 08-09). I can also confirm that they were all very attractive. That's all I really remember at the moment.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

TTIWWOP....
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

My hairdresser, a very straitlaced woman, is very proud that her daughter was chosen to greet recruits at Arkansas a couple of years ago. There was never any indication that Mom had an idea/clue/suspicions of anything "unusual" going on. Not a person I could ask if I want my hair to continue looking good.
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

where are the white women at?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

cousin was a manager in the 90's...yes there was a group..not sure if they still do. He didn't say if the girls preformed any special services..but I'm sure in the 90's things happened.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

All I will say is that when it comes to trotting out the coeds, Ole Miss has everyone beat ....
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerAtKU's Avatar
    vCash

I have to imagine this kind of thing is somewhat self-selecting. If there's an official group of greeters and chaperones, then those people get chosen for their appearance and personality, since it's for the express purpose of creating a welcoming environment to attract athletes to school. Then, only a certain type of person would actively pursue that sort of arrangement, namely people who would want to be in close proximity to athletes. Then, a subset of THOSE would want to be close for reasons...carnal. Then, after a period of time, the persons in that group who DON'T want to fool around with athletes remove themselves from the group after seeing what the others do.

There, you have a group of girls who get together for the ultimate intent to entice recruits to school via sex and the administration has nothing to do with it. I can guarantee that instances of these girls being recruited by the school and expressly told to have sex with recruits are almost zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    cousin was a manager in the 90's...yes there was a group..not sure if they still do. He didn't say if the girls preformed any special services..but I'm sure in the 90's things happened.
    The greeters must not have been very HOT during the 90's, with the exception of 99.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LA.SoonerFan View Post
    The greeters must not have been very HOT during the 90's, with the exception of 99.
    Boo gave em their assignments
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Seamus's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Boo gave em their assignments
    Yeah:

"Left hand on yellow."
    8timechamps: The thought crossed my mind too. But, I'm too lazy to go back and reference every play from all the games. So, I'm just going to say "I agree", and if you're wrong, then let me be the first to call you a moron.

KantoSooner: More of this crap from the nanny generation. Wearing a Michigan shirt should earn you disdain or a beating on the playground, not administrative action. It's no wonder the youth of today are all pussies.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I know during Switzer's tenure we had the Crmson and Cream hostesses, and I assume we still do.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    All I will say is that when it comes to trotting out the coeds, Ole Miss has everyone beat ....
    So you're saying it isn't a very effective way to get talented players...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PalmBeachSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Depending on the age of the participants there could be huge legal ramifications. It would not look good for the school or the prospective student athlete if someone wanted to make an issue out of it.

So, while there is no doubt that hostesses exist I'm positive they have to abide by a very strict code of conduct.

This does remind me when the SOONER NATION was having a panic attack when Adrian Peterson came back from his UCLA visit and all he talked about was Monica.