Thread: Lost my job...

vCash

Lost my job...

I lost my job on Thursday, I had been in Kansas for a year but they let almost my entire crew go. I know how long I can go without a paycheck but I do not want to test it. I have been told that my company will pick me up on Tuesday for a new play but I do not trust that information at all. Anyone have any good connects in the O&G industry? I have 1 year title experience and all the other good computer mumbo jumbo. Anything will help! Willing to do other jobs too, I am pretty handy with a PC.
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 marfacowboy's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Lost my job...

I don't live anywhere near you, so I can't help with employment, but I am very sorry to hear about your job loss. I know it's scary and depressing. I'm in technology and know nothing of your industry.
    Good luck to you.
    "Anything can have happened in Oklahoma. Practically everything has."-Edna Ferber

vCash

Good Luck Bro. With the new baby Im hopin for the best for Yall
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Where do you live, Setem? Nompton? (I realize you were working in Kansas, but if you're a Landman, you probably live somewhere else)

vCash

I live in OKC and traveled to Kansas.
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners