Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** Ginobili

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: **** Ginobili

Quote Originally Posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    If by "not going through enough playoff disappointments" you mean not choking their asses off like the Mavs then I agree.
    By "not going through enough playoff disappointments" I mean a lack of experience to win it all. And that means both players and coach. About the only guy on the team with real playoff skins on the wall is Fisher, maybe Perkins.

Also pretty sure the Mavs won the title last year, finally redeeming themselves from all those years of struggle and frustration. Would like to see the Thunder do that and make the playoffs 12 years straight. The Mavs have built and rebuilt their team around Dirk to consistently win year in and year out. The Thunder have just sucked so bad that they have a team of young lottery picks all on the same team. Lets see how good they are when they lose Harden in FA after next season and don't have the benefit of drafting in the top 5 every year.

Quote Originally Posted by ouleaf View Post
    By "not going through enough playoff disappointments" I mean a lack of experience to win it all. And that means both players and coach. About the only guy on the team with real playoff skins on the wall is Fisher, maybe Perkins.

Also pretty sure the Mavs won the title last year, finally redeeming themselves from all those years of struggle and frustration. Would like to see the Thunder do that and make the playoffs 12 years straight. The Mavs have built and rebuilt their team around Dirk to consistently win year in and year out. The Thunder have just sucked so bad that they have a team of young lottery picks all on the same team. Lets see how good they are when they lose Harden in FA after next season and don't have the benefit of drafting in the top 5 every year.
    Mavs fans are the biggest damn crybabies of any franchise. You guys follow the lead of Dirk very well.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    The Spurs are a perfect example of a team being hated for no other reason than being black.
    FIFY

Oh yeah, what do you call 12 millionaires watching the NBA Finals?

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

To win the whole thing (if they beat San Antonio) they would have beaten 4 out of the last 6 (Dallas, LA, SA, Boston or Miami) teams to win an NBA title since the Bulls had their dynasty - the other team is Detroit.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Mavs fans are the biggest damn crybabies of any franchise. You guys follow the lead of Dirk very well.
    Really? So just because someone has an opinion that doesnt support your team of choice automatically makes them crybabies? What a fool. Dirk shut the mouths of all the Haters out there once and for all last year with his play on court.

I'll admit that what the Thunder have done this year is impressive. I'm just saying I don't think they have what it takes to win it all yet.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

The Spurs are a perfect example of a team being hated for no other reason than being good.
    Say what? dont look so hot now do they?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    FIFY

Oh yeah, what do you call 12 millionaires watching the NBA Finals?
    People that annoy you?

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OULenexaman View Post
    People that annoy you?
    No, the Spurs.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    No, the Spurs.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Quote Originally Posted by ouleaf View Post
    Really? So just because someone has an opinion that doesnt support your team of choice automatically makes them crybabies? What a fool. Dirk shut the mouths of all the Haters out there once and for all last year with his play on court.

I'll admit that what the Thunder have done this year is impressive. I'm just saying I don't think they have what it takes to win it all yet.
    That's not what I'm saying at all. I know several Mavs fans and they are all sour grapes whiners about the Thunder. Never giving the props that they deserve. No sweat off my balls.

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

Eff em.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

I still like Ginobli and I still like the Spurs. They lost to a younger and better team in the Thunder.

...and I'm a Mavericks fan that is also a Thunder fan. They're sorta 1 and 1-A on my list...just not sure which one goes on top? I like the way the Thunder has been put together as a team and the way they've matured as a team before our eyes the past few years, so I'm leaning towards Thunder being my fave.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Thunder vs Miami or Boston is like taking on the NY Yankees in baseball. I would think almost everyone is pulling for the Thunder.(except maybe blue state folks)
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Thunder vs Miami or Boston is like taking on the NY Yankees in baseball. I would think almost everyone is pulling for the Thunder.(except maybe blue state folks)
    If it's Thunder-Celtics I think fandom will be more evenly split. I don't think the Celtics generate the same type, or at least as much, fan hate as the Yankees do. If it's Thunder-Heat the great majority outside Miami will be Thunder fans in the series.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Say what? dont look so hot now do they?
    The Spurs have been one of the top teams for over a decade...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    If it's Thunder-Celtics I think fandom will be more evenly split. I don't think the Celtics generate the same type, or at least as much, fan hate as the Yankees do. If it's Thunder-Heat the great majority outside Miami will be Thunder fans in the series.
    I agree that th Celtics don't gin up the dislike as much as the Yankees or the Heat, but they are still old school, blue-staters, although they MIGHT be considered an underdog vs the Thunder.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Nobody likes Paul Pierce.

vCash

Nobody likes Paul Pierce.
    Hasn't Kevin Durant learned to keep quiet about his love for the tx cows? I sure hope he has seen the need to stifle such comments.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Hasn't Kevin Durant learned to keep quiet about his love for the tx cows? I sure hope he has seen the need to stifle such comments.
    Not that I know of. He's tweeted things, flashed the "hook em" thing in Norman, said he hates OU, and signs most of his autographs in Norman with "hook 'em" all in the last year or so. Even so, everyone and their dog has and wears Durant shirts around Norman. I personally find it a bit distasteful, but I'm not even much of a Thunder fan.

vCash

Not that I know of. He's tweeted things, flashed the "hook em" thing in Norman, said he hates OU, and signs most of his autographs in Norman with "hook 'em" all in the last year or so. Even so, everyone and their dog has and wears Durant shirts around Norman. I personally find it a bit distasteful, but I'm not even much of a Thunder fan.
    UGH! Iprolly shouldn't have asked that question. I SURE don't like the answer!