Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** Ginobili

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

**** Ginobili

I hate that ****ing guy. I hate all of the spurs. ****ing Parker, Ginobili, and worst of all ****ing whiny **** titbag Duncan. **** em.

that is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Re: **** Ginobili

I like and admire the Spurs. I'd like to see the Thunder beat em, which I don't see happening this year, but still the Spurs are cool with me.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Officiating was horrendous last night.

vCash

I didn't get to see the game so can't speak to the officiating, but it usually is horrendous in NBA games.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

Ginobili gets tons of crap calls . . . but the dude can shoot.

The Thunder could have caved and gotten blown out good last night, but they battled back and made it respectable.

They will regret letting game one get away from them.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I just can't believe this is the first post on the Thunder board about the WC finals. I thought there would have been way more playoff chatter this year. I'd imagine Ginobili has to be like getting a taste of your own medicine with Harden having a similar skill set. When Ginobili is healthy he can still make a huge impact on the game.

As a blatant Mavs homer, I hate both the Spurs and Thunder. Just when you think the Spurs are all but dead, they spring back and are putting together another run. The Thunder, a young team that is so good, but you just don't feel like they deserve to be in the championship mix. They haven't gone through enough playoff dissapointments in my opinion to deserve being NBA champions as such a young team.

If the name of the game is "Keep Miami from winning a title" then the Spurs have the best chance to do it this year. Not saying the Thunder couldn't take down Lebron and Wade in the finals, I just think the Spurs are better equipped to do it. Spurs are a very deep team right now, can defend well, have an experienced core group and coach, and they have one the best executing pick and roll guys in the league in Parker.

We saw in the Mavs/Heat series last year that 5-man, team basketball is enough to overcome the individual talent on Miami team.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

The Spurs are a perfect example of a team being hated for no other reason than being good.

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    The Spurs are a perfect example of a team being hated for no other reason than being good.
    And whiny titbags, dont forget that.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

This is a Sooners board(most of the time) OKC Thunder is held in higher regard than most non-Sooner teams, but they're still not OU.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

Thunder playoff games are as good or better than OU game...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

I'm pulling for the Thunder, but this ball-hog style of offense doesn't sit well.

Good to see Serge, a D guy, pull 11 out of 11 out of his....hat. Hard to see OKC pulling a win out of San Antonio though.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerus View Post
    Thunder playoff games are as good or better than OU game...
    You like lOSUr wins?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    I'm pulling for the Thunder, but this ball-hog style of offense doesn't sit well.

Good to see Serge, a D guy, pull 11 out of 11 out of his....hat. Hard to see OKC pulling a win out of San Antonio though.
    agreed. It was a bit disconcerting to see Durant try to do it all himself. That can backfire.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

They got the job done in OKC and though the fact the Spurs scored 60 points in the second half in game 4 concerns me, I think we can pull one out down in Tex-A$$.

TTFU!
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

vCash

Well heck if we didn't steal one in SA! Now it's back home to OKC and a win for the finals. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by ouleaf View Post
    I just can't believe this is the first post on the Thunder board about the WC finals. I thought there would have been way more playoff chatter this year. I'd imagine Ginobili has to be like getting a taste of your own medicine with Harden having a similar skill set. When Ginobili is healthy he can still make a huge impact on the game.

As a blatant Mavs homer, I hate both the Spurs and Thunder. Just when you think the Spurs are all but dead, they spring back and are putting together another run. The Thunder, a young team that is so good, but you just don't feel like they deserve to be in the championship mix. They haven't gone through enough playoff dissapointments in my opinion to deserve being NBA champions as such a young team.

If the name of the game is "Keep Miami from winning a title" then the Spurs have the best chance to do it this year. Not saying the Thunder couldn't take down Lebron and Wade in the finals, I just think the Spurs are better equipped to do it. Spurs are a very deep team right now, can defend well, have an experienced core group and coach, and they have one the best executing pick and roll guys in the league in Parker.

We saw in the Mavs/Heat series last year that 5-man, team basketball is enough to overcome the individual talent on Miami team.
    If by "not going through enough playoff disappointments" you mean not choking their asses off like the Mavs then I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    agreed. It was a bit disconcerting to see Durant try to do it all himself. That can backfire.
    Really??? That was pure greatness my friend!

vCash

Yeah, I feel Durant did what Durant had to do in game 4...take the game on his shoulders. It's Westbrook that knots my stomach up, and to some degree Harden. But gosh, they can look like worldbeaters when their game is "on."

vCash

NM

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Nothing left to do now but put your vMoney where your vMouth is.