Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

Re: First Brady, now Bradford: Sammy B dating supermodel?

OK, how skinny are you Albo?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm definitely more of a "Elizabeth Shue" kinda guy.

vCash

All I can say is from that Big assed Smile on Sams Face, I done solved the cause of this Global warming debate
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlboSooner View Post
    It's a message board. We give opinions here. If you want a message board where only qualified professionals give opinions, then you are in the wrong forum.

But hey, let's make this about me, and not about the topic at hand.
    Thanks for that tidbit of wisdom. I at least expect intelligent opinions, but then again, my expectations are rarely met. Continue the land whale hunt
    "They don't bug me...they're not like the little brother down the street. They are more like the retarded cousin that drools and says silly things. I don't get mad at him. He knows no better." MiccoMacey

vCash

Well Giselle is a Victoria's secret model, which means she has curves. Fashion models are just twigs. Glad for Sam, but I wouldn't find her attractive until she eats something

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jmorales22 View Post
    Well Giselle is a Victoria's secret model, which means she has curves. Fashion models are just twigs. Glad for Sam, but I wouldn't find her attractive until she eats something
    My thoughts exactly. This girl is WAY to skinny. Some of the pictures she had a cute face in, but I like my women to look like women. I've seen high school girls with more curves than she has. If I was worth as much as Sam I would have nobody questioning the attractivness of my girl. You get the pick of the litter with that much money, why did he choose her?

vCash

Yep, here's what a woman should look like:

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Seamus's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jumperstop View Post
    My thoughts exactly. This girl is WAY to skinny. Some of the pictures she had a cute face in, but I like my women to look like women. I've seen high school girls with more curves than she has. If I was worth as much as Sam I would have nobody questioning the attractivness of my girl. You get the pick of the litter with that much money, why did he choose her?
    Yes, because looks is the ONLY thing that matter. Forget kind heart/soul, common interests, sense of humor, kindred spirits and all that other stupid, superficial shat.

Some of you phucking people are so shallow it's unreal. As if you'd ever have a shot at a girl who's done any real modeling. Hell, forget shallow -- it'd need to rain 40 days and 40 nights just to cover your dry, caloused souls.
    8timechamps: The thought crossed my mind too. But, I'm too lazy to go back and reference every play from all the games. So, I'm just going to say "I agree", and if you're wrong, then let me be the first to call you a moron.

KantoSooner: More of this crap from the nanny generation. Wearing a Michigan shirt should earn you disdain or a beating on the playground, not administrative action. It's no wonder the youth of today are all pussies.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash
    In my hypothetical "I'm extremely rich and famous" world where I'm still single and dating super models I don't really care how interesting a personality they have. The girl is probably a real nice girl, especially if she's with Sam, but on a message board everyone just wants to know how hot she is. I think the general consensus is high fashion models like that are anorexic looking, not desirable to most.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    Yes, because looks is the ONLY thing that matter. Forget kind heart/soul, common interests, sense of humor, kindred spirits and all that other stupid, superficial shat.

Some of you phucking people are so shallow it's unreal. As if you'd ever have a shot at a girl who's done any real modeling. Hell, forget shallow -- it'd need to rain 40 days and 40 nights just to cover your dry, caloused souls.
    Well aint You just mister ****in sunshine.

I dont care how sweet she is
    I want her Lookin Great and dayum sure she better swallow
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Zinjanthropus ... Australopithecus ... Homo erectus ... olevetonahill ... Neanderthal ... Cro-magnon ... Homo sapiens ...

There. I think I got the order right.
    8timechamps: The thought crossed my mind too. But, I'm too lazy to go back and reference every play from all the games. So, I'm just going to say "I agree", and if you're wrong, then let me be the first to call you a moron.

KantoSooner: More of this crap from the nanny generation. Wearing a Michigan shirt should earn you disdain or a beating on the playground, not administrative action. It's no wonder the youth of today are all pussies.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post

Absolutely, and she at least qualifies on one point.
    "They don't bug me...they're not like the little brother down the street. They are more like the retarded cousin that drools and says silly things. I don't get mad at him. He knows no better." MiccoMacey

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash

I like your style homes!
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Zinjanthropus ... Australopithecus ... Homo erectus ... olevetonahill ... Neanderthal ... Cro-magnon ... Homo sapiens ...

You so sweet. Do YOU swallow?

vCash

Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon (early modern human) lived at the same time. They are not part of a sequential order. They were different branches with a common ancestor.

vCash

Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon (early modern human) lived at the same time. They are not part of a sequential order. They were different branches with a common ancestor.
    So Im 3rd in line and Not 4th?
    Take that Seamus

vCash

You so sweet. Do YOU swallow?
    Sure. Beer. Scotch. Tea. Coke Zero.

How about you? You a fan of the ol' salt malt?

vCash

Sure. Beer. Scotch. Tea. Coke Zero.

How about you? You a fan of the ol' salt malt?
    Ima dispenser not a receptacle like you .

vCash

While they were contemporaries for a relatively short time, around 10,000 years or so. The first carbon-dated remains of Cro-magnon are roughly 35,000 years old, while proto-Neanderthal traits appeared as early as 600,000 years ago. That would make them sequential.

vCash

Ima dispenser not a receptacle like you .
    No, you're just a bully and an Internet tough guy trying to impress a cadre of sycophants.

While I appreciate your military service to this country and appreciate everything you must have gone through and sacrificed, in no way does that allow me to rationalize your online behavior.

You can bully me all you want, but I doubt you'll get whatever warped result you're seeking. But if it sates your homoerotic fantasies to picture me in acts of fellatio, then you have my permission to do so.

Peace.