Ward committment #4

Crimson and Cream is reporting that DJ Ward, the DE out of Lawton committed today at the Spring Game. At least some good recruiting news came out of the game today. Welcome aboard Mr Ward.

http://www.crimsonandcreammachine.co...commitment-for
    Last edited by SoonerMagicinGA; 4/17/2012 at 07:03 AM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Ward committment #8

Scout profile: http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=8&c=1&nid=5697402

Here's rivals. At the time I posted this, they don't yet have him as a commit: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...J.-Ward-114436
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 4/14/2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

8? I thought this would be #4?
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Ward is commit #4, not #8.

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Herr Scholz's Avatar
    vCash

Congrats. Very good player. Top 100 national guy. UT was interested but could never get him to visit.

My bad guys, not sure where I got #8 from. He is #4. Too much tequila on a Saturday afternoon

vCash

LOL

Have you started the naked twister yet?

Administrator
    vCash

With Ward picked in a lot of circles as the best player in the state, it was a big deal to secure him as early as possible. Also nice to pick up a defensive player!

My interest is on Manning. After his less-than-flattering comments about OU a couple of weeks ago, it will be interesting to see how OU responds and where this whole thing goes.

Anyway, I'm just praying we can land Su'a Cravens (Safety out of Cali.). This kid is a stud and could make a name for himself at OU. We'll see...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    With Ward picked in a lot of circles as the best player in the state, it was a big deal to secure him as early as possible. Also nice to pick up a defensive player!

My interest is on Manning. After his less-than-flattering comments about OU a couple of weeks ago, it will be interesting to see how OU responds and where this whole thing goes.

Anyway, I'm just praying we can land Su'a Cravens (Safety out of Cali.). This kid is a stud and could make a name for himself at OU. We'll see...
    Manning will be wearing Crimson and Cream...and if for some reason he isn't, then oh well. He seems like the entitled kind by his comments a few weeks ago.

Cravens, you may as well get that idea out of your head. He isn't going to be playing ball in Norman (unless for another team in the future).

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?