SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

North Korea's Indestructible II...

Didn't make it pass the first stage. Design flaw...or a little help from Japan?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Re: North Korea's Indestructible II...

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Obama said if they fired it off they wont get no food They fired it off and it blowed up . WE gonna go ahead and feed em now?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Interesting question. But, probably just a ****ty design.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Interesting question. But, probably just a ****ty design.
    Prolly to much Rice wine and not enough OVJ
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Someone in Japan shot it down with their sling shot.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Well, that's a good start to my weekend. Nothing like utter and complete humiliation for North Korea to put a spring in my step. The following quote from a pundit pretty well sums it up:

"It's a humiliation," he said. "I wouldn't want to be a North Korean rocket scientist today."
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

I wondered the same thing. We have an airborne laser that might be in use. Hitting it in the boost phase is the easiest time to take out a missile.

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/abl/

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    "It's a humiliation," he said. "I wouldn't want to be a North Korean rocket scientist today."
    No kidding. If this didn't put their program behind the fact that their leader will probably kill off all of their best rocket scientists will.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

It was a bad *** pop bottle rocket anyway.

vCash

A tin can filled with gasoline blew up -- meh

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

North Korean. Rocket scientist.

Some words just don't go together.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Obama said if they fired it off they wont get no food They fired it off and it blowed up . WE gonna go ahead and feed em now?
    U.S. Said to Halt North Korean Food Aid After Rocket
    By Margaret Talev on April 13, 2012 Tweet

The U.S. will halt planned shipments of thousands of tons in food aid to North Korea after the reclusive Asian nation’s launch of a long-range rocket, two Obama administration officials said.

The rocket launch means the U.S. will suspend 240,000 tons of food aid promised as part of a February agreement by North Korea to halt nuclear and missile tests, according to the officials, who weren’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

President Barack Obama’s administration sought to keep North Korea from conducting the launch. The test complicates U.S.-led efforts to engage North Korea after Kim Jong Un took control following the December death of his father, Kim Jong Il.

North Korea’s rocket launch was a failed effort that nonetheless violated international law and jeopardized regional security, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said.

“Despite the failure of its attempted missile launch, North Korea’s provocative action threatens regional security, violates international law and contravenes its own recent commitments,” Carney said yesterday in an e-mailed statement.

North Korea said today that the satellite carried by the rocket failed to enter its preset orbit, according to the state- run Korean Central News Agency.

No Threat From Missile
    The U.S. military tracked the rocket and said its first stage fell into the Yellow Sea 165 kilometers (102 miles) west of Seoul, according to a North American Aerospace Defense Command statement yesterday. The launch was detected at 6:39 p.m. Washington time yesterday, NORAD said.

“The remaining stages were assessed to have failed and no debris fell on land,” NORAD said in its statement, identifying the missile as a Taepodong-2. “At no time were the missile or the resultant debris a threat.”

The launch was in part a propaganda move, and its failure will have internal ramifications for North Korea’s government, according to one of the administration officials who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The food aid had been contingent on U.S. ability to monitor its delivery and provocations such as the launch now made that impossible, the official said.

Foreign ministers from the Group of Eight nations condemned North Korea’s action and urged its government to refrain from future launches using ballistic missile technology or any other action that might heighten regional tensions, according to a statement issued in Washington yesterday. The G-8’s members include Russia, Italy, the U.K., France, Canada, Japan, Germany and the U.S.

Security Council
    The ministers said the launch violated United Nations Security Council resolutions. They called on North Korea’s government to comply with relevant UN resolutions and said they were ready to consider asking the Security Council for an “appropriate response,” according to the statement.

The Security Council plans to hold an emergency session today, according to a diplomat who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to comment publicly.

Republican Senator Jon Kyl of Arizona said the launch illustrated North Korea’s “complete disregard for international sanctions and its proclivity for worthless commitments,” according to an e-mailed statement yesterday from his office.

Kyl called on the Obama administration to cease its “naïve negotiations” with North Korea’s government and to “instead focus on fully funding missile defenses that can protect the United States from ballistic missile threats.”

To contact the reporter on this story: Margaret Talev in Washington at [email protected]

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Steven Komarow at [email protected]

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Icky-you're back?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Icky-you're back?
    WE were having such a Nice vacation from his ignorant ***.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Don't you usually toss a big assed fit when people name call?

vCash

I see nothing has changed, which is why I left in the first place. I'll just let you, mainly oleventonahill, wallow in ignorance and stupidity. God help our country with people like you who want to run the political debate who think they are intelligent.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    Don't you usually toss a big assed fit when people name call?
    Naw, Cause I dont GAS what Yall do .

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ictsooner7 View Post
    I see nothing has changed, which is why I left in the first place. I'll just let you, mainly oleventonahill, wallow in ignorance and stupidity. God help our country with people like you who want to run the political debate who think they are intelligent.
    See there ya go
    Ya WRONG again. I dont "THINK" im intelligent. I "KNOW" it

vCash

Then why show it off?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

ICT!