Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tulsa Shootings

vCash

Re: Tulsa Shootings

These shootings happened lateat Night Early Morning .

Dont take a Rocket Surgeon to figure out that they Got Drunk, and Decided to take revenge
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    You're probably right, and he is young. But, to my mind, when you put a gun in your hand, a whole lot of your precious excuses just went away.
    He went out and shot people he didn't even know, who had nothing to do with his father, or his girlfriend. Because he was angry.
    And because he was, and is, a moron.
    And the state can't do anything about people deciding to be morons before they act out, mostly. After the fact, however, we can, and should lock them up and weld the bars closed.
    Agreed.

vCash

Tulsa World reporting that Jesse & Al are coming to town - I know that is going to end well...

vCash

Yep, now Jesse is calling for a Federal investigation - there will probably be fires & riots by the time he leaves town...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Jesse and Al should consider that, sometimes, focusing on the 'half full' part of the glass can actually produce a positive environment. I'll say it again: Tulsa responded pretty damn admirably to a terrible situation. All of Tulsa. Blacks, whites and everybody else. Things aren't perfect by a long shot, but 'pretty good' deserves some consideration.

And now we have the champions of Tawana Brawly coming to town.....
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    Jesse and Al should consider that, sometimes, focusing on the 'half full' part of the glass can actually produce a positive environment. I'll say it again: Tulsa responded pretty damn admirably to a terrible situation. All of Tulsa. Blacks, whites and everybody else. Things aren't perfect by a long shot, but 'pretty good' deserves some consideration.

And now we have the champions of Tawana Brawly coming to town.....
    Those two clowns have to stay in the spotlight somehow.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

Can someone explain what the difference between shooting a guy because he is black or shooting a random stranger because the archangel Gabriel told him to? Personally, they should neither ever see the light of free day ever again. Shooting someone over race is the same as shooting someone because of voices in your head....they are both messed up in the head. I think the death penalty should be reserved for child molesters. Instead of death penalty for crazy murderers, why not load them up in a jet, drop them in the tribal regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan, and then drop a few guns, that is what I call a win/win situation!