Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Throw in the Towel? haha, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Re: Throw in the Towel? haha, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

I love it! Talk about delusional?! If Newt is anywhere close to the ticket, you Pubs [U]should[U]
    "throw in the towel". Gingrich is nothing but a self serving, condescending blowhard, and along
    with the "foaming at the mouth" zealout, aka Santorum..talk about Don Quixote and Sancho
    Panza and all the windwills.....

Romney really is your best shot, but when the Dems' superpacs and the DNC start firing and
    when Obama/Biden gets fully engaged, well, what George Will said about forgetting the prez
    and worry about down ticket races for the House and Senate will become abundantly clear!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I love it! Talk about delusional?! If Newt is anywhere close to the ticket, you Pubs [U]should[U]
    "throw in the towel". Gingrich is nothing but a self serving, condescending blowhard, and along
    with the "foaming at the mouth" zealout, aka Santorum..talk about Don Quixote and Sancho
    Panza and all the windwills.....

Romney really is your best shot, but when the Dems' superpacs and the DNC start firing and
    when Obama/Biden gets fully engaged, well, what George Will said about forgetting the prez
    and worry about down ticket races for the House and Senate will become abundantly clear!
    Are you a product of America's public schools? How old are you now?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Are you a product of America's public schools? How old are you now?
    WTF does my schooling and/or age have to do with anything?

vCash

WTF does my schooling and/or age have to do with anything?
    How did you come to be so indoctrinated? This is a serious question. I'm not trying to harrass you.

vCash

How did you come to be so indoctrinated? This is a serious question. I'm not trying to harrass you.
    Nothing at all that I said is being so indoctrinated. Every thing I said is accurate..Gingrich is
    a condescending blowhard and Santorum is becoming such a screeching, half cocked, almost
    fanatical candidate...so far from the measured, enthusiastic guy that started here in Iowa. I
    actually listened to what he had to say here. What he is saying now is so far from what he
    said in the beginning that the only conclusion that I can draw is "foaming at the mouth."

As to the coming firefight from the Dem front can be summed up in the two CNN polls that
    had Romney 2 points ahead of Obama to being 11 points behind....and that after Biden and
    Obama had only started (I think four speeches between them). You have to admit that the
    "Fab Four" Pubs have pretty much had the stage to themselves until very recently.

As a centrist Dem, it got really old listening to the debates and what they were saying. I
    listened to, I think, nine of the debates until it became obvious that they had few, if any,
    plans, other than making Obama a one termer and repealing the ACA, with no regard for
    those already being helped and the only answer seemed to be "Let the free market run
    it all."

And, yes I went to public schools and have been a die hard Sooner fan since 1952.

vCash

Well, you were so emotional and condemning in your first post that I thought you were a younger standard bearer. I know you guys can't wait for all the opposition research to unfold, and the "all's fair, whether true or not" attack machine to get into full gear. We've had statists around for a long time, now, and it looks like the showdown is finally coming. The next yr should be very eventful.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash

The Republican Party has no statists. Riiiiggghhttt...

vCash

I doubt that many "younger standard bearers" know much about Don Quixote
    and Sancho.....I like your phrase" The next yr should be very eventful"..nice
    understatement!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I doubt that many "younger standard bearers" know much about Don Quixote
    and Sancho.....I like your phrase" The next yr should be very eventful"..nice
    understatement!
    At least you spaced this one out correctly...

And what I know about Sancho is, I'd pop a cap in him and slap her bare behind...
    Last edited by Turd_Ferguson; 4/2/2012 at 03:47 PM.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    At least you spaced this one out correctly...
    Just for you, TF...(oh, and Vet, too, didn't want a wall.)

vCash

Honest question RLMIC: Do you not think that Santorum's comments are the least bit too emotional and rude? What about when he cussed at that one reporter? Was that rational and calm?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerhubs View Post
    The Republican Party has no statists. Riiiiggghhttt...
    Yawwwwn...they are the last hope for the Republic. This is their last chance to be Reaganesque, and deliver us from you-know-what.

vCash

Honest question RLMIC: Do you not think that Santorum's comments are the least bit too emotional and rude? What about when he cussed at that one reporter? Was that rational and calm?
    I think he would be the best POTUS of all the guys that are running.

vCash

Fair enough. So who indoctrinated you? I'm not trying to harass either? Serious question.

vCash

I think he would be the best POTUS of all the guys that are running.
    Really? I mean, really??

vCash

Fair enough. So who indoctrinated you? I'm not trying to harass either? Serious question.
    Paul's stances on Foreign Relations and role of the govt. in self defense, and his drug("what, me worry"?) policy. These had an influence.

vCash

.....I like your phrase" The next yr should be very eventful"..nice
    understatement!
    Ready for chaos, are you?

vCash

Paul's stances on Foreign Relations and role of the govt. in self defense, and his drug("what, me worry"?) policy. These had an influence.
    Actually I was seeking the background of your education and primary sources of political information. Is NewsMax a reliable source? It's been my experience that they have a conservative slant with a small amount of objectivity (Not that pure objectivity is even possible).

vCash

Ready for chaos, are you?
    Well, if the Dems are successful in recalling Walker in Wisconsin in June, then I
    think "chaos" may be putting it mildly. Walker is a big Tea Party favorite and if
    he is recalled then I think a LOT of the 2010 freshmen won't be sophmores in

That would energize a big number of Indies to go along with the Dems and I
    don't think the conservative base could overcome that. Chaos?, He!!, it might
    be anarchy!