Thread: Duck Dynasty

vCash

Duck Dynasty

Uncle Cy is a hoot and Miss Kay knows how to fix a Tater I'll bet.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

Re: Duck Dynasty

which one is Miss Kay? The fat KSU broad or the hot sooner babe?

vCash

She is Grandpa Phil's Ole Lady....lol

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OULenexaman View Post
    which one is Miss Kay? The fat KSU broad or the hot sooner babe?
    Also since they is from Lousy-anna I think she might be wearing some purple honey badger.....lol

Administrator
    vCash

the f*ck?!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

I've seen an ad for this. To me, it seems they have gone to areas they feel are far from LA and NY, and offered people money to act stupid in front of a camera.

Is that what is considered entertainment now? Acting stupid?

For real, dog.

vCash

I'm taking that you haven't seen this show. Honestly there is a little bit of that but the truth is these guys sell a lot of product and before that they were just a bunch of poor living' in the woods folks who worked hard for a living and hunted to fill their bellies. Now the Son that made them all comfortable is really having a hard time staying true to the hunting lifestyle that has made them all rich. So I guess you can look at it how you want but these clowns are selling 18 wheelers full of duck and buck calls, t-shirts, hats DVDs, you name it and they are trying to keep it as much of a family business as they can without selling off their souls to some Corporation. Evidently they make a pretty darn good duck call.

Hunting Duck isn't my thing. I enjoyed Deer Hunting and will go Squirrel hunting with someone that likes cooking them up. I don't want to go to the trouble with them anymore due to them being kind of nasty carrying little farts.

Anyway, I kind of enjoyed the show but at times they do seem to be just telling a few talk tales or pulling folks legs.

vCash

Dudes even have their Triple Threat Call on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005E8...dir_mdp_mobile

They sell on Cabelas and Bass Pro also. Quite an opporation for a bunch of stupid people.

vCash

I'll admit I haven't seen the show, but the ad...makes it look all put-on showboating hokum. Could that be accurate? Like you say, anyone making millions with Cabela and Bass Pro is probably not that stupid.

vCash

OK, I'll eat a little crow. I watched a few minutes of the "high tech redneck" episode on Hulu. It was mildly interesting, and did mostly focus on the family and their business. Not just a bunch of wild-eyed hillibillies the ad suggests. Guess that comes later.

Still, it seemed awfully scripted. Willie, the son, seems to be playing a character. Phil the dad seems pretty genuine. The scene where they pluck Phil out of the bayou in a chopper, then are next seen sitting in the Texas businessman's office was straight out of "Dallas". White suit, western tie, and wearing a white cowboy hat at his desk, during a meeting?

I may watch it when the wife's not looking. If I become a fan I'll take my lumps.