Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Mega Millions Lotto

New story out today that the jackpot has increased from 540 to $640 million dollars. I wonder how many newbies out there don't realize two or more tickets could have the same exact winning numbers and you have to split the jackpot, you don't each get that amount.

I'm now predicting there will be a record 20 winning jackpot tickets.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

2. 3/30/2012, 11:45 AM

vCash

I had a bunch of one dalloar bills in my pocket and just handed em to the girl at the store and told her I wanted that many tickets, she axed me How many I tolt her to count em
    Bot 12
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Best $20 he ever spent, thinks the girl as she stuffs eight of em in her shirt . . .

vCash

Shes a sweetheart
    Known her a long time
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    I'm now predicting there will be a record 20 winning jackpot tickets.
    Then you need to buy 10 tickets with the same number... ;-)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

Our office went in and bought some tickets . . . . and then my wife said her and some fellow teachers were going to as well.

vCash

You know, the more I think about it the more I think I'd rather win a pedestrian $150 million than $600 million.

If there is only one winner, I can't even imagine the attention and scrutiny that person is going to face. Past lottery winners say it's hard to deal with but at this level it could be impossible.

It would almost be tempting to recruit a couple of friends to split the jackpot just to take the glare of the spotlight off of yourself.

I know that sounds crazy but plenty of lottery winners end up losing a lot of friends and in some respects wishing to return to their previous life.

I suppose you could give 3/4ths of it to charity and maybe the world would see you as a good guy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

I'm not telling anyone when I win it. Especially you bastards.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    I hope you live in Deleware. That's the only state that allows you to keep it secret.

I did just find an article where a Chicago couple formed an LLC and put the lottery winning in the LLC's name. The only contact for the LLC was the attorney.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Hell If I win Ima just tell every one to "**** off , dip ****s

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkjsooner View Post
    You know, the more I think about it the more I think I'd rather win a pedestrian $150 million than $600 million.

If there is only one winner, I can't even imagine the attention and scrutiny that person is going to face. Past lottery winners say it's hard to deal with but at this level it could be impossible.

It would almost be tempting to recruit a couple of friends to split the jackpot just to take the glare of the spotlight off of yourself.

I know that sounds crazy but plenty of lottery winners end up losing a lot of friends and in some respects wishing to return to their previous life.

I suppose you could give 3/4ths of it to charity and maybe the world would see you as a good guy.
    Like winning ONLY $150 million would be any different than winning $600 million. They're both a **** ton of money, people wouldn't treat you any different. Since that's the case I would rather have the entire $600 million. Tell your friends to pick any one thing for you to buy them and never ask me for any money ever again.

Administrator
    vCash

A. You would rather win 150 million than 600 million? huh?

B. With 250 million in the bank (assuming the after-tax, lump sum option), People can scrutinize and pay attention to me as much as they want...that's "**** off" kind of money.

C. There's no question that is life-changing money. There is no way someone could win that kind of money and not change. As for me, I know I'd change...I'd hire someone to wipe my ***.

vCash

Serious question: What's everyone going to do with their near limitless riches when you win the mega millions?

First thing I'd do is head back to school. I'd cut Baylor a check for the cost of my remaining undergrad and grad school. I'd find a decent condo to live in while in Waco and buy myself my ultimate dream car....the Mercedes SLS AMG.

Of course I'd spread some money to my family and a few good friends. I'd cut a check to Make-a-Wish and a couple of other charities I like. I'd also start my own PAC to funnel large sums of money to agreeable candidates around the country. Do some travelling, etc.

Since I'd never have to work for money again, I'd like to spend my time in academia....get season football tickets...become a high $ booster...someone some reasonably attractive woman to marry me even if it's just for the money...hire a food tester...that sort of thing.

vCash

Ima Buy a Liquor Store

vCash

I'd spend $250mil on fine wine and wild women and I'd just waste the rest.
    TEXAS IS GOD'S COUNTRY---IF YOU'RE AN ATHEIST

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jumperstop View Post
    Like winning ONLY $150 million would be any different than winning $600 million. They're both a **** ton of money, people wouldn't treat you any different. Since that's the case I would rather have the entire $600 million. Tell your friends to pick any one thing for you to buy them and never ask me for any money ever again.
    Well, people close to you and the random people looking for money would still come after you but you wouldn't forever be branded as the one guy who won half a billion dollars. Among lottery winners you would be just another one.

vCash

Well, people close to you and the random people looking for money would still come after you but you wouldn't forever be branded as the one guy who won half a billion dollars. Among lottery winners you would be just another one.
    Why not just grow a set of balls and tell these people that You prolly dont like anyway to Just **** off?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I'd find a decent condo to live in while in Waco
    That's not something you hear a lot from lottery winners.

Different Strokes..

Administrator
    vCash

Rather than just giving my friends money, I'd hire them to run my newly-formed foundation.

SicEm does have a good idea though, I'd definitely hire a food-taster.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash
    Well ****!