Their sayin ONE ticket won it all. Bought in Maryland
    Dayum Yankees.
    Aren't you from California?

vCash

Re: Mega Millions Lotto

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Aren't you from California?
    I were raised there, Dont make me a Dayum Yankee
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I were raised there, Dont make me a Dayum Yankee
    It barely qualifies ya as an American....

Seriously though, I thought John Stienback said California was saved when the Irish left Oklahoma for California and then moved back to Oklahoma after selling their California Homes for 100x what they bought them for? Maybe I need to take another Oklahoma History Class. Lol

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

thousands upon thousands didn't move back, no matter what steinbeck said.
    maybe that's CA history.

vCash

They were probably Scottish hiding as Irish.

vCash

Gal says she stashed her winning Lotto Ticket at McDs where she works. Now she has an Attorney.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/newsnatio...5312/#46955312

vCash

I really bot one of the winning tickets,

Im lettin Elvis keep it safe for me at the time
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

So the payout is $656 million on ticket sales of about $1.5 billion. Even Vegas payouts are better than that.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    So the payout is $656 million on ticket sales of about $1.5 billion. Even Vegas payouts are better than that.
    You can win non-jackpot prizes too. Someone in OK won $250,000 for getting the first 5 numbers right.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    You can win non-jackpot prizes too. Someone in OK won $250,000 for getting the first 5 numbers right.
    Saw that. Was talking with the other Parent's at the Boy's Soccer Practice tonight and they had said that someone had hit. Better than a stick in the eye huh?

I hit a scratcher the other day. I don't usually buy them but I got an EA Sports one. I won $6.00. So today I went to the place after School to get the kids a cold Drink after School and I bought another one. I won $14.00.

I bought a new regulator for the grill as it quit on us. Looks like we are grilling out this weekend! I also found the part I need for the firebox on my Oklahoma Joe Smoker so I'm Smoking a Ham too.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Now she say's she lost the ticket...

The Maryland Mega-nut who insists she won a record Mega Millions jackpot now says she’s lost the winning ticket — but isn’t breaking a sweat looking for it.
    “I have no idea where it is. I’m not sure I have it,” Mirlande Wilson told The Post in her latest tortured explanation of the mystery ticket’s fate.
    The world’s most famous McDonald’s employee incredibly claimed she hadn’t even checked the uniform she was wearing the night she bought it.
    “I’m still looking for it. I haven’t even looked in my uniform pants yet,” the flaky single mom of seven admitted. “I’m still looking everywhere to find it, in my purse, everywhere.”
    Reuters
    Mirlande Wilson

And she didn’t put her kids to work on the treasure hunt even though they have the week off for spring break.
    “I wanted to look for it, I was crying. She wouldn’t let us. It’s a lot of money,” lamented her disappointed daughter Stephanie, 15.
    The strange confession is the latest bizarre twist in the unfolding mystery as Wilson, 37, keeps changing her story.
    The Haitian immigrant set off an international frenzy after telling The Post she had one of three winning tickets in last Friday’s record $656 million Mega Millions jackpot.
    If her claim proved legit, Wilson would score an after-tax, lump sum prize of $105 million, or $5.59 million a year for 26 years.
    At first, she claimed to have the ticket herself before changing her story to say it was in a safe place at an undisclosed location.
    Then on Tuesday she stunned her colleagues at the fast-food joint by saying she’d hidden the elusive ticket somewhere in the suburban Baltimore McDonald’s.
    Yesterday, she sounded strangely serene despite the ticket’s mystifying disappearance — leaving her fate to faith.
    “It’s a blessing from God. If it’s meant to be, we’ll [find and] claim the ticket,” she said.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Petro-Sooner's Avatar
    vCash
    Good grief!!!
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

Means she lied about it and is trying to get everyone off her back. You would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to lose a 150 million dollar ticket.....

vCash

I'm still looking for my ticket too.

Administrator
    vCash

Um, yeah, I had a winning ticket too....I hid it in a KFC bathroom (just under the urinal cake)...

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jumperstop View Post
    Means she lied about it and is trying to get everyone off her back. You would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to lose a 150 million dollar ticket.....
    You'd have to be a moron to lose the ticket, you'd have to be an 'idiot' to hide it at your work (especially if you work at McDonalds). She is neither...she's just a simple liar (my opinion, of course)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Um, yeah, I had a winning ticket too....I hid it in a KFC bathroom (just under the urinal cake)...
    lol