Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 diverdog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: **** Just Got Real

If it weren't for Governor Ann Richards you guys would have never been in the Big 12. I wish we had tried for Arkansas or TCU back then.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

why are people concerned about this again? because sicem hangs around here?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by diverdog View Post
    If it weren't for Governor Ann Richards you guys would have never been in the Big 12. I wish we had tried for Arkansas or TCU back then.
    Oh for the love of almighty f'k God not this **** again. Are you serious and really that ignorant? You know what, I don't even want to get into this **** again. I don't. I really really don't.

Ann Richards didn't care a flying ****'s wheel about football or Baylor. She wouldn't lift a pinky to further Baylor's cause if a gun were held to her head.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    why are people concerned about this again? because sicem hangs around here?
    Oh, I'm sorry. I could have been sworn that, on a daily basis, there are multiple threads about football programs other than OU on the football board. I hope that if any show up you'll post "Who cares?" in each and every one of them.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    a flying ****'s wheel
    So many options with this. Thanks Sic'em, you just added to my foul vocabulary!!!

Just Happy to be Here
    vCash

I've been to that campus and the drinking water isn't even that clean. The water in that river looks horrible. That's not Baylor's fault, but it won't look near as good as those mockups simply because of the river. I like the idea though.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

So this is where the sale of the Lastro's money is going...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Ban Baylor! Free Rand Paul!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    I like the current stadium. It has a nice high school feel to it.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Ban Baylor! Free Rand Paul!

I don't think you know anything let alone the first thing about Baylor, the Noble Noze Brotherhood, or Rand Paul.

SicEm, the stadium plans look really nice. This renovation happening at this time is a perfect celebration following a great football season for your school, and its a good reflection on our conference.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

and yet they are set to be in the cellar once again, with a half empty brand new stadium!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?

vCash

Please use that open end to install a ridiculously huge jummbotron.

vCash

I don't think you know anything let alone the first thing about Baylor, the Noble Noze Brotherhood, or Rand Paul.
    Noble? LMAO. College **** Stirrers patterned after characters from the movie and TV series M.A.S.H.?

It's been done way better. Baylor doesn't have anything exclusive. Most of them aren't really even Texans. Mostly transplanted East Money.

You have a decent Med School and sports there are erratic.

Keep on dreaming. That Stadium is nothing more than something that the Big XII Conference should have required from BU long before considering their entry into the Big XII. BU is lucky to be in the Big XII, just as lucky as the Honarary RGIII is to be a Hiesman Noze Member. What a laugh. It took winning a Hiesman to get into the big nose and mustache club with Dubya?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    That Stadium is nothing more than something that the Big XII Conference should have required from BU long before considering their entry into the Big XII. BU is lucky to be in the Big XII, just as lucky as the Honarary RGIII is to be a Hiesman Noze Member. What a laugh. It took winning a Hiesman to get into the big nose and mustache club with Dubya?
    ^^
    This...

Well done good and faithful slave all you're doing is what you ought to have done
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonerloyal's Avatar
    vCash

...with Baylor's new stadium. St. McLane dropped himself off a check for the new stadium today. Groundbreaking is due this summer. The absolute best part is that he has naming rights, but he chose not to name the new stadium after himself. Instead, he simply wants it called "Baylor Stadium." That is AWESOME. Baylor Stadium>Drayton McLane Stadium.
    The Gaylord Fokkers could take a lesson in selfless generosity from the guy. Wait, those publicity-strokin' whoremongers? Never happen.

Congrats on the exciting upgrades, SicEm!
    "I thought the only way we could beat Bama is if they came in unmotivated like we did against Boise. Bama wasn't caught off guard, OU didn't use cheap-*** trickeration...for 60 minutes we punched them in the face and they went down." - SoonernAR

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    - Hubert H. Humphrey

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    What a waste of money.....
    Looks really nice.

Don't understand all the negativity.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

Oh, I'm sorry. I could have been sworn that, on a daily basis, there are multiple threads about football programs other than OU on the football board. I hope that if any show up you'll post "Who cares?" in each and every one of them.
    You lost me when you said, "football programs".
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

wow what's with all the baylor hate? i for one hope they fill up their new stadium every week, lose to OU every year, but go to a bowl game.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    The only question I have concerning [Griffin] and Griner is who has the bigger dick?

vCash

Just keeping **** real. I've always hated Baylor. I've usually never had to hope they fill up their Stadium every week, lose to OU or see them go to a Bowl Game. I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen again for awhile no matter whether they build their new architectural nightmare to fill with fans or not. So it's not really hate. It's just business as usual. I just think SicEm hasn't realized that his School did maybe win some games last year and even won an Alamo Bowl but let's face it....it's the Alamo Bowl and they were playing a PAC 12 Team that was 7-5 finishing 7-6 after the track meet with the bears.

It's a 45,000 seat Stadium. It's something that maybe out shines Tulsa University's Stadium now but seriously.....is it something that has folks outside the BIG XII going....."Wow! Nice Stadium!". Probably not. If anything....it's more like..."This is as good a thing as could be built in Texas? I mean....We are talking about a Texas Based Football Program right? Isn't everything in Texas supposed to be huge? 45,000? Are you kidding me? They say they might expand it to 55,000 but if they can't fill 45,000 with their own fans, they probably won't ever need it".

That's kind of how I see it. Seeing it drawn on paper doesn't really do it for me. I've been to K-State's Stadium and couldn't believe they haven't come up with some dough to at least get rid of the folding chairs.

If the Big XII is going to attract two more Schools they are going to need to expect a bit more from these lower level bottom feeders like Baylor IMO.