Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

The Apprentice 2012

Paul Sr. is the Men's Project Manager right off the bat.

Instead of saying Hey George (Takei) he's screaming at him like he did Paulie and saying "HEY STAR TREK! GET OVER HERE ! ! !"

Funny Stuff....

vCash

Re: The Apprentice 2012

My Gawd....Victoria Gotti is scary....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

It doesn't start for a couple of hours out here on the west coast. I plan to watch the premiere, and decide if it's worth following this season.

I was depressed last year after Hope was eliminated and so I quit watching. She was pure class and as hot as they come.

Trump is a dick but I like his daughter. I hope she appears some.
    Ingles solamente (ˇno exepciones!)

vCash

I never thought Cheryl Tiegs was anything special when she was in her prime.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I didn't watch but I DVR'd it. Was it one of those "open your rolodex and she whose friends are the richest" challenges, because those ones suck.

I also didn't recognize anyone on the women's team when I saw bits of boardroom afterward. I would probably recognize the names, but not put em with faces. Sad, eh?

I definitely recognized some of the guys though. Penn, eh? This season might actually be worth watching, hehe

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I didn't watch but I DVR'd it. Was it one of those "open your rolodex and she whose friends are the richest" challenges, because those ones suck.

I also didn't recognize anyone on the women's team when I saw bits of boardroom afterward. I would probably recognize the names, but not put em with faces. Sad, eh?

I definitely recognized some of the guys though. Penn, eh? This season might actually be worth watching, hehe
    I'm guessing Penn is the smartest of the men's team and maybe the most multi-talented.

I agree that the "friends with deep pockets" challenges suck. I will stop watching if that's the routine each week. It has nothing to do with who did the best job selling sandwiches.

vCash

Trump had gone on record as saying that people under estimate Clay Akins and that he might be one of the most business savvy folks on the show.

Man could you tell how pissed the women were when they found out they lost to Paul because 1 donor gave them $300,000?

I mean. Paul is no dummy. He knew he was gonna have to buy his way around on the show just based on how the other shows have been. If you go on that show without some Whales in your pockets, how the hell do you expect to win anyway?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    I mean. Paul is no dummy. He knew he was gonna have to buy his way around on the show just based on how the other shows have been. If you go on that show without some Whales in your pockets, how the hell do you expect to win anyway?
    Yeah, but I was disappointed to hear that one whale saved the guys' challenge. However, it is very cool that nearly half a million is going to Make a Wish foundation because of it. I dunno who the womens' team was playing for, but I don't think I've ever heard a bad "Make a Wish" story. Hell, they even had a kid that wanted to meet Donald Trump as his "wish" once.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

You made me curious...watching it now on uverse online...

vCash

The guys did a lot of things right... except relying on a whale of a whale to save their arses. They should have had an asterisk that said "You can't call one dude to save you from failure unless you are GM and the guy you are calling is Obama."

Even though the guys won the sandwich challenge on Rachel Ray, there probably shouldn't have been any loser in this challenge, with both sides breaking records for money raised. But, since there has to be a loser, I really am not familiar with a lot of the "celebrities" on the female side, so glad it was someone that I really don't know much about, rather than Sulu or Penn or Clay, etc etc

SoonerFans.com Elite Member The Maestro's Avatar
    vCash

Anything with Adam Carolla as a tension breaker with Trump is greatness. I loved how he called out Paul Sr. for picking a black, Asian and gay for his first back to the boardroom...3 minorities on the first show! Classic Carolla.

My wife even agrees...this show proves Trump is a raging sexist. Men vs. Women isn't fair. The guys were all on board together...the women were already catty. Gotti hates Debbie Gibson, Debbie Gibson loves Debbie Gibson, the chick from some pop group I have never heard of bragged about being a bigger star and having more Twitter followers than anyone else on the team. They were divisive on the very first show. Lisa Lampanelli looks like she has the balls to withstand the B.S., especially the preview for next week.

Otherwise, I think with the likes of Ferrigno, Penn Gillette, Adam Carolla, Paul Sr. and, surprisingly, Clay Aiken...the men should dominate this show. Especially if it gets to the "call your deep pocket people". They have more names in the rolodex than the ladies do.
    “It never changes. Football is a game of repetition, mental and physical. You may try to articulate it a little different, but it's the same thing: Get better players, make fewer mistakes, and drill the fundamentals into your players' heads. The rest of it is a joke. Teams aren't winning because of what they had for breakfast or what some coach said in the locker room.” - Barry Switzer

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

The red-headed, bug-eyed "pop singer" whose name I don't know is seriously annoying. She was all offended that her teammates didn't think she was the most recognizable of the women. Good Lord. Get over yourself, freak.

I know the show is never going to get A-list celebrities, but I hate the sad amalgam of C- and D-listers that the women's team always is, along with the real housewives. Those obnoxious, nobody sluts don't even deserve a letter grade.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Anything with Adam Carolla as a tension breaker with Trump is greatness. I loved how he called out Paul Sr. for picking a black, Asian and gay for his first back to the boardroom...3 minorities on the first show! Classic Carolla.
    I was sitting back and trying to think of what the third minority was... I was like... what's Paul? A biker? A guy with tattoos?

It took me awhile, "Ohhhhh... GAY!" hehe.

My wife even agrees...this show proves Trump is a raging sexist. Men vs. Women isn't fair. The guys were all on board together...the women were already catty.
    Those guys were one whale away from failing, so don't sell the chicks too short. Yes, history shows that the men tend to have larger rolodexes, but there have been some pretty tough competitors with some pretty good contacts on previous shows. Remember the year the Playboy girl and Poker player Annie Duke were competing with the Crawford mother/daughter team? They were raking in tons of dough that season.

But yes, Trump will never overcome his womanizing, except perhaps when it comes to his own daughter, who is tons more respectable than her brother Junior on the show.

If the women lose task number two, look for one of the big names on the guys team to be nominated immediately to take over the womens' side a la Kiss' Gene (who really did have a better Kodak presentation than the other team and didn't deserve to be booted just for wanting Omerosa out).

yes, I watch this show a lot

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post

My wife even agrees...this show proves Trump is a raging sexist. Men vs. Women isn't fair. The guys were all on board together...the women were already catty. Gotti hates Debbie Gibson, Debbie Gibson loves Debbie Gibson, the chick from some pop group I have never heard of bragged about being a bigger star and having more Twitter followers than anyone else on the team. They were divisive on the very first show. Lisa Lampanelli looks like she has the balls to withstand the B.S., especially the preview for next week.

Otherwise, I think with the likes of Ferrigno, Penn Gillette, Adam Carolla, Paul Sr. and, surprisingly, Clay Aiken...the men should dominate this show. Especially if it gets to the "call your deep pocket people". They have more names in the rolodex than the ladies do.
    Lisa L. is definitely my favorite on the women's team. I met her once during a meet and greet at the Dallas Improv. She told me I was cute. So I love her.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

That one chic looks like Waynes girlfriend on Waynes World. Is that who 1 of the chics are?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

I hope Adam, Paul, and Penn are there until the end. If not, the show will be nothing more the chicks not getting along. Shocking!
    Also, George Takei is creepy as hell.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    I hope Adam, Paul, and Penn are there until the end. If not, the show will be nothing more the chicks not getting along. Shocking!
    Also, George Takei is creepy as hell.
    The way he was talking about shirtless men... he was like a gay version of Quagmire from Family Guy.

Shirtless guys? Alllllll riiiiiiight. Giggity giggity.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OULenexaman View Post
    That one chic looks like Waynes girlfriend on Waynes World. Is that who 1 of the chics are?
    Yes, that's her.

vCash

mmmm, Tia Carrere
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson

vCash

I was wondering who the one anonymous Donor was and i got to thinking.....Didn't paul just make "The Donald" a brand new Chopper made out of 24K Gold? Wouldn't that be funny if that was his anonymous donor.

Anyway...I seriously doubt it was Trump but I think folks need to understand that Paul has been doing these Charitable Donation Deals maybe longer then Trump. Clay Aiken was counting the money for the Sandwiches and about to have a Cow with pink spots about Paul not having any Big Donors come in. Paul taking the lead and having one Donor pull out a win right off the bat sounds pretty planned IMO. Even though Badger is calling Foul and wanting to change the rules....I think Paul was pretty damn smart acting like.....if nobody wants to be Project Manager...I guess I'll do it. I think he was ready to pull that off long before they started filming the show. It's freaking Brilliant.

If you are Trump and you are trying to make your show popular and bring in as much money for Charity as Possible.....why would you ever put a limit on how much one person could donate?