Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: BLAKE GRIFFIN ROCKS

Having a guy like Harden come in with the Bench The Thunder have and allow the 1st Team to take some time to relax while he helps increase the lead most of the time has been a huge help to The Thunder. Then once Harden gets them rested he can still play 43 minutes of a game like tonight and pump in 25 points, go 3 for 8 from 3 point land, 6 Rebounds and a Steal. Incredible guy to have as a 6th man. Also Collison has been playing well this week too.

vCash

No Harden today. Kevin Durant having a big day though.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    Nobody seemed to interested in talking about The Thunder clobbering The Clippers this week and Blake being held to 3-11 and 7 total points in the game?

Unbelievable what's going on with the Thunder right now.

They went into a bit of a slump and now are playing like they have never lost a game.
    I'm a MUCH bigger fan of OU therefore the LA Griffins than I am of the OKC Duran Sooner-haters. Maybe there are other folks thinking that way.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I'm a MUCH bigger fan of OU therefore the LA Griffins than I am of the OKC Duran Sooner-haters. Maybe there are other folks thinking that way.
    How would you feel if Blake wasn't loyal to OU? It's as normal for Durant to be loyal to Texas as it is for Blake to be loyal to OU. I never cared for one NBA team over another before the Thunder came to OKC. As much as I love the Sooners, I'm not going to cheer against the team with Oklahoma in their name in order to cheer for a team in LA.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
    How would you feel if Blake wasn't loyal to OU? It's as normal for Durant to be loyal to Texas as it is for Blake to be loyal to OU. I never cared for one NBA team over another before the Thunder came to OKC. As much as I love the Sooners, I'm not going to cheer against the team with Oklahoma in their name in order to cheer for a team in LA.
    Condolences. Your Sooner-haters won. Be proud!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

At first I didn't realize someone had bumped an old thread. I thought this was about Ibaka punching Griffin in the 'rocks' this afternoon.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Condolences. Your Sooner-haters won. Be proud!
    I am.