Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

"I'd give my left nut..."

We've all heard and/or used that odd quote. Right now it's a fact for me though. For the last couple of months Lefty has been irritated something fierce. Went to a urologist today, he diagnosed "Epididymitis" (try saying that one fast). Now another round of antibiotics, different from the one my GP prescribed. <sigh> Soon Lefty will have to undergo an ultrasound...

The doc described epididymitis as "a darn nuisance"...and it sure is. Anybody else ever have to deal with this condition?

vCash

Re: "I'd give my left nut..."

no, but i'm going to hug my left nut a little harder tonight when i go to bed

vCash

My left nut is something of a bastard and would not mind seeing him go.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Had it often in the Navy. I actually have scar tissue from it and that really sucks when I sit just so.

Supposedly it's from doing it regularly, then all of a sudden, not.

I seriously was told by my doctor to "take measures into my own hands", once the infection was gone. Kind of difficult on a submarine.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 cccasooner2's Avatar
    vCash

So epididymitis is different from "blue balls" I take it.
    Mike Stoops: "F*ck me. " - Quoted during the FAMU game following the 1st quarter timeout for 12 men on field.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lott's Bandana View Post
    Had it often in the Navy. I actually have scar tissue from it and that really sucks when I sit just so.

I seriously was told by my doctor to "take measures into my own hands", once the infection was gone. Kind of difficult on a submarine.
    Should have had the doctor write you a note . . .

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lott's Bandana View Post
    you mean masturbating.. dont lie

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Well anytime you add "itis" on the end of something it denotes inflammation. So here we are talking about inflammation of some aspect of your reproductive organs....

Hire Mike Stoops, and it will clear up!

vCash

I have giant penisitis.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 landrun's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    We've all heard and/or used that odd quote. Right now it's a fact for me though. For the last couple of months Lefty has been irritated something fierce. Went to a urologist today, he diagnosed "Epididymitis" (try saying that one fast). Now another round of antibiotics, different from the one my GP prescribed. <sigh> Soon Lefty will have to undergo an ultrasound...

The doc described epididymitis as "a darn nuisance"...and it sure is. Anybody else ever have to deal with this condition?
    I've had this.... going on 7 years now. At least I've been told it is Epididymitis and/or prostatitus depending on which doctor you see on which visit.

The very first time I went to the urologist, he said, "This can be cronic..."
    He was right. My pain never goes away!

I've had ultrasounds, CT scans (I think it was). I've had a procedure done twice where they open up my penis so that my urine stream will flow better. They suspected that my bladder wasn't being emptied completely and it was causing infections. Two different urologist performed this procedure on me. (I forget the name)
    I've provided multiple seman specimens for lab work etc...

I've seen four different urolgist in 3 cities over a span of 6-7 years because my pain never goes away.
    It feels like someone just racked me in the nuts... but not too hard because I can endure the pain. It is just a 'discomfort' most of the time.

The last urologist said that I'm not infected but just experience pain in my nuts and lower abdomen.
    He said it is like a migrain headache. No cause. No cure. Just take some asprine to help my blood flow better and sit in a warm tub of water often.

I can deal with the pain. But after taking anitbiotics so often, and having it releave the symptoms, I'm a little concerned that I do have a constant infection. I just wonder what a constant infection will do to your body.

At this point... I've just given up seeing doctors until/unless the pain gets so bad I have no choice but to go back.
    Last edited by landrun; 1/11/2012 at 10:46 PM.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

The doctor told me that mine was due to my vasectomy. I haven't had it in years, but when I did...ouch.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

I stopped getting it after my vasectomy.

Go figure.

Still got the scar tissue though. Sometimes an overseas flight makes me limp for a few days.

It isn't fair. A man should not be aware of his balls.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

I gave my right one away in '04. Testicular cancer.

vCash

I had what the uroligist called Vas Deferinitis or something like that. I'm sure I've just gotten used to it but sometimes it reminds my that it's still there. It could even be that you just get the testicle in a bad position and it damages the Vas Deferine enough to cause me pain for a period of time.

Like Landrun and Lott said...I think you just get used to it after awhile as none of the urologists have much of an answer that doesn't involve even more pain....lol

Sorry to hear that Pic....I hope the removal keeps the Cancer gone. Since it's been 8 years now I'll assume the Doctors believe you'll be OK from now on.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 yankee's Avatar
    vCash

Got a pretty good "case" (is that what you call it?) over the Summer. Started feeling the pain in my left testicle after a 12 hour drive to Florida. Got pretty concerned for a while and got it checked out when I got back. Got some antibiotics and the pain pretty much went away. Had maybe one little flare up since then and the pain wasn't close to what it was the first time around and it went away after a couple hours.

Although now I'm thinking of this and I might have felt a little twinge in my left nut lol
    Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain, tho' your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on.

vCash

I feel bad for all the vasectomen here... that word makes me cringe

If you could do it over, would you take a different route? e.g. birth control etc etc

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by landrun View Post
    I've had this.... going on 7 years now. At least I've been told it is Epididymitis and/or prostatitus depending on which doctor you see on which visit.

The very first time I went to the urologist, he said, "This can be cronic..."
    He was right. My pain never goes away!

I've had ultrasounds, CT scans (I think it was). I've had a procedure done twice where they open up my penis so that my urine stream will flow better. They suspected that my bladder wasn't being emptied completely and it was causing infections. Two different urologist performed this procedure on me. (I forget the name)
    I've provided multiple seman specimens for lab work etc...

I've seen four different urolgist in 3 cities over a span of 6-7 years because my pain never goes away.
    It feels like someone just racked me in the nuts... but not too hard because I can endure the pain. It is just a 'discomfort' most of the time.

The last urologist said that I'm not infected but just experience pain in my nuts and lower abdomen.
    He said it is like a migrain headache. No cause. No cure. Just take some asprine to help my blood flow better and sit in a warm tub of water often.

I can deal with the pain. But after taking anitbiotics so often, and having it releave the symptoms, I'm a little concerned that I do have a constant infection. I just wonder what a constant infection will do to your body.

At this point... I've just given up seeing doctors until/unless the pain gets so bad I have no choice but to go back.
    I quit reading after "they open up my penis."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Peach Fuzz View Post
    I feel bad for all the vasectomen here... that word makes me cringe

If you could do it over, would you take a different route? e.g. birth control etc etc
    Hell NO, If i could do it over I'd have it done when I was 13. I hate Kids
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I have had a nut ultra sound....No pain just weird......
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hell NO, If i could do it over I'd have it done when I was 13. I hate Kids
    +1 on the Hell No, because I already have two kids and that's all anyone should be allowed to have. Besides, the whole process is more ackward than anything else.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.