Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Re: Oklahoma State is in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post
    What a bunch of never-beens. Who would want an OSU autograph?
    I have quite a few OSU ones, but I always wanted a Barry Sanders autograph. I love watching his youtube highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    How about Kevin King of KTUL Channel 8 in Tulsa? They are an ABC Affiliate.

http://www.ktul.com/story/16414746/r...otball-players
    We'll see, but I meant national news. Believe me, if it had been anyone else, and I mean anyone else, even Sittler, I would maybe be worried. But not this dude lol
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMRW View Post
    I have quite a few OSU ones, but I always wanted a Barry Sanders autograph. I love watching his youtube highlights.

We'll see, but I meant national news. Believe me, if it had been anyone else, and I mean anyone else, even Sittler, I would maybe be worried. But not this dude lol
    Sittler is with the Tulsa World and they will more than likely have it in the morning. I'll bet the DOK does too.

If an ABC Affiliate in Oklahoma picks it up right before a BCS Bowl that your Team is playing....I'd expect that ESPN will at least be preparing to ask Coach Gundy some questions pretty soon.

I understand that it's been a long time since Fox Sports has been National News.....lol

vCash

Yeah....he's got hardly any credentials.....

Thayer Evans

Senior College Football writer Thayer Evans previously wrote for The New York Times and Houston Chronicle, as well as contributed to The Economist, USA Today, The Washington Post and more

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash
    With all the money being poured into that program, this doesn't surprise me one bit. And just out of curiosity, what is it about this guy that makes you say that MRW?
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I'm sure Rhett Bomar thought it would all blow over too.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooneredaco View Post
    With all the money being poured into that program, this doesn't surprise me one bit. And just out of curiosity, what is it about this guy that makes you say that MRW?
    I'm not one to play the media is out to get us card or anything like that, but this guy seems to have an agenda against OSU. I don't know why, it just seems that way. I doubt OSU fans are the only ones to see this. I've talked to some big time OU boosters that I know that are close family friends and they laughed when they found out who wrote the article.

I could be completely wrong and there could be some serious things going down in Stillwater as they say where there's smoke there's fire, but I think that the local media would've picked it up much quicker if this investigation has been ongoing for awhile.

And if this was serious I think that we would hold our players out much like we did with Dez.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't know a thing about the guy. Guess I'll do a little search on him and see what I can find. So I take it this isn't the first time he's dropped some stories on OSU? If it's not, what were the outcomes of the other times? Was he way off base?
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 AlboSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Naw man. only dem gooners do stuff like this.

vCash

He wrote the the Jamarkus McFarland recruiting story.

He conducted a witch hunt on Cam last year.

He wrote a huge piece about how OSU sucks after the Texas game when we only won by 12 or so. It was an opinion piece that he cited as all facts. He told us our defense sucks and that Gundy is not a good coach. "Under the Gundy" is the article name.

These are the 3 that I remember most off the top of my head

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

and anyone with common sense knows that Cam knew that his daddy was cheatin on his behalf, it just couldnt be proven
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

vCash

It's a one man Conspiracy!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Hopefully it isnt true, id hate for osu's GREATEST SEASON EVER to be tainted by cheating
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

vCash

I wonder why Evans would have a hard on for oSu? LMAO!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-T...53467788030960

vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Collier11 View Post
    Hopefully it isnt true, id hate for osu's GREATEST SEASON EVER to be tainted by cheating
    Oh where there's a smell there is always taint.

vCash

An Auburn fan created that page last year when Thayer was on his witch hunt for Cam

vCash

An Auburn fan created that page last year when Thayer was on his witch hunt for Cam

vCash

These Folks are none to happy with Mr. Evans....lol

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/...topic=22878.30

vCash

Hartley Dykes - The Sequel....lol

vCash

I am with Cowboys, I would bet that nothing comes out of this. vBookie bet anyone?