Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 IronHorseSooner's Avatar
    vCash

HOLY **** **** it's HOT! Wanted to hear something funny...

My wife spent Christmas at home, and I spent my Christmas with my ex-wife (along with my son) and my family in Ottawa County (Miami and Fairland). My family likes my ex over my wife, and they are REALLY pushing me.
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

Rece Davis College Football Final 8 OCT 2011

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Wanted to hear something funny...

You must be the most interesting man in the world. It sounds like you are about to have a dos equis . . .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Sounds to me like you have an enlarged labia...

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I dont know if its him but I bet someone does....!!
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

vCash

What's funny?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Sounds to me like you have an enlarged labia...
    not really...
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Parents and grandparents are probably continually told to not play favorites... but you parents and grandparents out there with multiple children and grandchildren can probably attest that it is impossible.

Take for example badger and NP. Badger married the sweetest, most awesome bachelor in the world several years ago, then found a job within a hour's drive of badger's parents which led to badger moving within an hour of her parents, and both are stably employed, and seem to be hard working and successful (meh)

It isn't just the fact that NP is such an ideal son-in-law or grandson-in-law... it started back in college when I was taking all of these exotic (not really) trips to bowl games and the Final Four/NCAA tourney/etc because I happened to play trumpet. So, they're talking tons and showing off dorky band uniform pics to everyone including the local paper while badger is trying to burrow into the ground and hide like a real badger.

As the younger sibling (and not just any younger sibling, but a girl too), I worry about any potential for perceived favoritism.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdgensooner View Post
    What's funny?
    There's romantic comedy material there (except for the Ottawa County part), but the writers would need to know how it's supposed to end.
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanJoaquinSooner View Post
    There's romantic comedy material there (except for the Ottawa County part), but the writers would need to know how it's supposed to end.
    I don't know how its supposed to end...but a good bit of it did also happen in Tulsa...

vCash

Sounds like you about to go full circle bro
    Good luck
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

It's been my experience that if you want to play in traffic try not to get hit by the same truck twice.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    It's been my experience that if you want to play in traffic try not to get hit by the same truck twice.
    Yup.One of me Exes said " I know you want me back" I told her Ya know that ****s wrong cause YOU KNOW I dont eat off Buffets
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 AlboSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Looks like neither woman is at fault here. But there is fault.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Parents and grandparents are probably continually told to not play favorites... but you parents and grandparents out there with multiple children and grandchildren can probably attest that it is impossible.

Take for example badger and NP. Badger married the sweetest, most awesome bachelor in the world several years ago, then found a job within a hour's drive of badger's parents which led to badger moving within an hour of her parents, and both are stably employed, and seem to be hard working and successful (meh)

It isn't just the fact that NP is such an ideal son-in-law or grandson-in-law... it started back in college when I was taking all of these exotic (not really) trips to bowl games and the Final Four/NCAA tourney/etc because I happened to play trumpet. So, they're talking tons and showing off dorky band uniform pics to everyone including the local paper while badger is trying to burrow into the ground and hide like a real badger.

As the younger sibling (and not just any younger sibling, but a girl too), I worry about any potential for perceived favoritism.
    CrimsonKel gathers that Badger's older Brother receives less favor from his and Badger's Parents and Grandparents. Does Badger get a sense that Badger's older Brother senses this relative lack of favor and resents it?

CrimsonKel read an article in Time Magazine a few months ago that explained that most parents do have a favorite and its only human and they really can't help it. Its normal. CrimsonKel, upon reading the article, though to himself "that explains so much".

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IronHorseSooner View Post
    I don't know how its supposed to end...but a good bit of it did also happen in Tulsa...
    Ok, if this were a movie, who should play your wife, your ex-wife, and yourself?
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKel View Post
    CrimsonKel read an article in Time Magazine a few months ago that explained that most parents do have a favorite and its only human and they really can't help it. Its normal. CrimsonKel, upon reading the article, though to himself "that explains so much".
    pretty much... family will always choose favorites, even if they try not to. That is not to say that badger is the family's favorite. Badger is the family brat that everyone expected to be the rotten apple black sheep of the family that would be lucky to get through school, let alone college. NP is the family favorite... and really, can you blame the family for loving NP? He's awesome

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

When does this Jerry Springer episode air??

vCash

This thread is lame. Man up and get them together.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Do they read the board....??
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

Something is very strange and wrong about that arrangement.
    "I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."