Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

DO NOT be surprised if Baylor wins...no need to freak out or gnash teeth...

Could be we have a VERY distracted team today.

And, as they keep saying, Baylor has never beaten OU, so you have to figure the law of averages will catch up with us sooner or later.

Beyond that... I got nothin'.

The only thing that counts tonight, if we can get it, is the "W".

Gonna head out for groceries now... and maybe a nice Caribou coffee.

"How did you find me?"

"I'm the man."

Thrill as Bob Stoops turns the knobs and adjusts the dials of his latest killing machine...

-Dr. Saturday

vCash

Re: DO NOT be surprised if Baylor wins...no need to freak out or gnash teeth...

So, I'm back. How we lookin'?

Oh Baylor on top?

Well... It is what it is.

"How did you find me?"

"I'm the man."

Thrill as Bob Stoops turns the knobs and adjusts the dials of his latest killing machine...

-Dr. Saturday

vCash

Still a lot of football to be played in Whacko.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

vCash

Yup. But we have been looking like a leaky boat pretty much all year. (Heck, we flat out took on water up to the bridge against TT.) And we have a couple holes that got bigger w/ Broyles and Whaley going down.

Team looks flat. You just can't paly like that and expect to win.

We are happy to point out to other folks that we are a team comprised mostly of sophomores and juniors, with a good chunk of that being sophomores.

So... are we still too young to be consistent? At this point I think it is a fair question.

All the fun has kind of been sucked out of it this year for me. It has been a weird, cruddy, scandal-riddled, uncertainty-filled, and tragedy-washed season.

Sorry to be sad sack on the bit... but I'll be happy to see 2011 gone.

"How did you find me?"

"I'm the man."

-Dr. Saturday

vCash

And there it is. I spent the last hour and a half at a local cofee shop in a comfy chair in front of a fireplace reading a new book.

I would say my time was well spent.

And with this news as I check back into the board?

Well, I guess if we can beat the LoSuRs we still have a shot at a nice travel destination for the New Year. But I wouldn't count on that either.

Yeah... my season is done. Enjoy what remains ladies and gents.

I'm checking out for the year. See you in 2012.

"How did you find me?"

"I'm the man."

-Dr. Saturday

caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
    vCash

Nothing wrong with the cotton bowl. It's just a let-down compared to what might have been. Too many injuries. Too much of "not enough".
    I got a bad mustache
    a recurring rash
    and not a lot of cash.
    I spend it on my stash.
    Man it's good to be a geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    A better idea would be for posters to stop being cockgobbling dooshrockets for the sport of it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerboy_odanorth View Post
    And there it is. I spent the last hour and a half at a local cofee shop in a comfy chair in front of a fireplace reading a new book.

I would say my time was well spent.

And with this news as I check back into the board?

Well, I guess if we can beat the LoSuRs we still have a shot at a nice travel destination for the New Year. But I wouldn't count on that either.

Yeah... my season is done. Enjoy what remains ladies and gents.

I'm checking out for the year. See you in 2012.
    Bye. Take your mojo w/ ya.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah SoonerBoy, whatever you did on Saturday, NEVER do it again, you gave OU bad luck.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nighttrain12 View Post
    Yeah SoonerBoy, whatever you did on Saturday, NEVER do it again, you gave OU bad luck.
    Talking about years of mojo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Oldnslo View Post
    Nothing wrong with the cotton bowl. It's just a let-down compared to what might have been. Too many injuries. Too much of "not enough".
    This is what sucks. There is a LOT wrong with the Cotton Bowl (or, realistically, the dip**** bowl played in that warehouse in Arlington). This team is and was plenty capable of winning tonight's game, and the game against OSU which would have vaulted us to #2. Damn it all. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.