vCash

Bring On OSU, Sooners taking you down...................the Boy's are READY!!

No Fear!!!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Bring On OSU, Sooners taking you down...................the Boy's are READY!!

Getting it done
    vCash

Re: Bring On OSU, Sooners taking you down...................the Boy's are READY!!

Let's get through the next two weeks then we talk. I am sure men will be ready by then.

Administrator
    vCash

I'm with you, but I can only focus my negative energy on one team at a time...and this week, it's Baylor.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

I'm always confused by this lets take this one week at a time. It's not like we're playing. Other than the fact you'll eat crow if we lose before then, but in that case eating crow is the least of my worries...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

As a fan, I don't like looking ahead b/c I think it's bad juju.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Fuk osu!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperstop View Post
    I'm always confused by this lets take this one week at a time. It's not like we're playing. Other than the fact you'll eat crow if we lose before then, but in that case eating crow is the least of my worries...
    What you taking about? I'm playing!
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MyT Oklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 85sooners View Post
    Fuk osu!
    That is an affirmative.
    OU 20 UT 36 "It is what it is." Mack Brown 10/12/13