Thread: Capel new job?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner95's Avatar
    vCash

Capel new job?

Maybe I missed it, and most won't give a crap..lol Jeff capel is on Dukees bench. saw him on tv in tonight Mich St/Duke game.
    ========================================
    Bleeding Sooner Red on the East Coast since 2000.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

Re: Capel new job?

old news... got hired by coach k about 5 minutes after he got canned at OU

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oumartin View Post
    old news... got hired by coach k about 5 minutes after he got canned at OU
    Yeah, I heard he was a great recruiter ... oh wait, that was John Blake, never mind.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner95's Avatar
    vCash

Ah ok, I missed it then. Thx
    ========================================
    Bleeding Sooner Red on the East Coast since 2000.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

so does OU get it's 1.75 million back? since he has a job and all....and got us 3 yrs probation and loss of a ship...?

I wish schools would sue the coaches that do this for their money back...can't believe OU didn't have ANYTHING in the contract about NCAA especially right after Sampson...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    so does OU get it's 1.75 million back? since he has a job and all....and got us 3 yrs probation and loss of a ship...?

I wish schools would sue the coaches that do this for their money back...can't believe OU didn't have ANYTHING in the contract about NCAA especially right after Sampson...
    It's not that we didn't have anything in writing... it's that we probably don't care and just wanted him gone.

I would love it if an alum that cared deeply about OU basketball sued Capel, similar to what the Memphis lawyer fans did to Calipari and Rose.

Link

I think Calipari and Rose both settled out of court with donations to Memphis scholarship funds.

The problem such a lawsuit against Capel might bring is that Rose and Calipari didn't have time to fight a suit. Capel, being the worthless bum on Coach K's coaching bench that he is (does anyone seriously think he's going to help Duke win more than Coach K would have won anyway without him? no, didn't think so), would probably fight.

We'd do the rest of the country a favor though: Nobody'd hire him so long as he was involved in litigation.