Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

OU vs. eATMe Tailgate

Well we're fresh off the rejuvenating 58-17 beatdown of the Mildcats in the Little Apple, life is still worth living, etc., etc., etc.

Tailgate time again. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP. Here's the details for this weekend's partay vs. the pride of the SEC Conference:

What: OU vs. SEC! SEC! SEC! tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...5c7d5a63&msa=0

When: Saturday, November 5. The food will be ready by 11:30, and we'll be there around 9ish to set up. Beer should be cold by about 11, but the food won't be ready till about 11:30.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia. This is the second from last chance to purchase raffle tickets for the big drawing at the ISU tailgate party. Don't miss out.

Menu: By popular demand, we will be doing another fajita/taco/etc. tailgate party. We'll have chicken and beef fajitas, tacos, beans, rice, chips, queso, etc. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclined. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome. Momma says "bring salsa and guacamole please."

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

Re: OU vs. eATMe Tailgate

My husband and I have never been to a tailgate party...we sure have enjoyed the smells as we walked by everyone.....I think we'll stop by and see you guys...I know I'm a newbie from Texas, no less...but we have our senses about us and are avid Sooner fans...after all, our son is in his junior year at OU and a member of the Pride.....is there anything else i should know about tailgate etiquette???

revelladee aka 'mama shirley'

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by revelladee View Post
    My husband and I have never been to a tailgate party...we sure have enjoyed the smells as we walked by everyone.....I think we'll stop by and see you guys...I know I'm a newbie from Texas, no less...but we have our senses about us and are avid Sooner fans...after all, our son is in his junior year at OU and a member of the Pride.....is there anything else i should know about tailgate etiquette???

Dean pretty much covered it

I have made every one this year, Not loking good for this one tho
    The Tech game I drove up there Just for the TG . Sat around in the rain and watched the game there. Then drove home the next day, a 3 hour drive each way
    The People are the Greatest
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by revelladee View Post

Just stop on by. Find me when you get there. If you want to park there let me know and I'll hook you up.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

If you park there, don't ask Dean where to park. Lisa, his gracious and lovely wife is in charge of parking and you don't want to **** her off at your first tailgate.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash
    In. My one and only appearance this season. I will not be signing autographs.

NOW GO AWAY OR I SHALL TAUNT YOU A SECOND TIME!
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Dean, Put us down as a Sponsor for next year also
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 btk108's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dean, Put us down as a Sponsor for next year also
    What do you mean "us", whiteboy?
    Well I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by btk108 View Post
    What do you mean "us", whiteboy?
    You contributed a few Pesos butthead

Administrator
    vCash

STFU Jose and pay your damn part. In the meantime, how about showing up? We swept up the broken glass for crissakes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    STFU Jose and pay your damn part. In the meantime, how about showing up? We swept up the broken glass for crissakes.

Also I think ya should think about increasing it to 400 per
    Hell everything has gone up yet the TG sponsorships have stayed the same since I been here
    Anyway thats what Ya gonna get from the Posse next year

vCash

Heh....we plan on making it Saturday. I've got to find out if the fried pie place is closed for good. If so, we will be bringing the infamous adult only Rum Cake

Administrator
    vCash

Yeah, we prolly oughta up it but I just can't seem to do it. If the donations/raffle cover it I'm good. If the posse wants to kick in a little extra, it will damn sure be appreciated. Momma just told me to say that.

vCash

Also I think ya should think about increasing it to 400 per
    Hell everything has gone up yet the TG sponsorships have stayed the same since I been here
    Anyway thats what Ya gonna get from the Posse next year
    That might not be the only thing you get from the Posse. Wait, what?

vCash

Yeah, we prolly oughta up it but I just can't seem to do it. If the donations/raffle cover it I'm good. If the posse wants to kick in a little extra, it will damn sure be appreciated. Momma just told me to say that.
    Id already decided to. Hell we gotta cover the Damage from the messican somehow LOL

There was a couple came by last time. I invited em to have a beer . Gave em some Natty

vCash

Id already decided to. Hell we gotta cover the Damage from the messican somehow LOL

There was a couple came by last time. I invited em to have a beer . Gave em some Natty
    Geez....and they said I wrecked the tailgate.

vCash

LOL

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Why do you continue to invite him? Not necessary.

He read the menu...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Lott's Bandana View Post
    Why do you continue to invite him? Not necessary.

He read the menu...
    et tu, Scooter Boy?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Haven't miss a one, my friend. Although the scooter has...missed...one.