Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash

The Walking Dead Season 2 Debriefing Thread

Anyone else enjoying the adventures of Rick Grimes et al., as they leave Atlanta?

AMC just doesn't disappoint.

vCash

Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Debriefing Thread

I love the show. Just watched the first episode of season 2 last night (DVR).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

If you had un-protected sex with a hot zombie chick would you get it........
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

I'm glad it's back on. I've read all the comics since the end of last season, so I had to readjust to the TV version.
    La ola es mía.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

As a fan of TWD I was mildly disappointed in the season 2 premiere, too much time spent looking for the little girl, too much time listening to everyone take a turn in the pew. It was a waste of the extra half hour IMO . . .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

Yes, I agree. I almost fell asleep.

Administrator
    vCash

I was sick Sunday, so I caught up with the series.

Awesome show!

I want to know what Dr. Jenner said just before they left the CDC (as I'm sure everyone wants to know). I too thought they spent too much time searching for the girl, but there were some good parts. I was expecting a walker to come out of the woods at the end, certainly wasn't expecting the gunshot.

Administrator
    vCash

Good episode last night. Though, they are dragging the missing girl out a bit too long.

I thought T-Dog was going to go crazy and steal the RV...I likes me some T-Dog.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Finally caught up and it has been pretty good. What I thought was the most ridiculous though had to be when the first stopped the RV after radiator gave out. I forget the old guy's name, but he was up on top of the roof looking around for any walkers and then out of no where the huge hoard of walkers shows up about a hundred yards away. How do you not see that coming from further out?

vCash

T-Dog is clearly infected, right?

I know that he wasn't bit. But maybe it got into his blood somehows when they threw that carcass on him to hide from the herd.
    I'm not really Serge Ibaka: I was born and raised in Green Country and not in the Congo. But I do like giraffes.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouleaf View Post
    Finally caught up and it has been pretty good. What I thought was the most ridiculous though had to be when the first stopped the RV after radiator gave out. I forget the old guy's name, but he was up on top of the roof looking around for any walkers and then out of no where the huge hoard of walkers shows up about a hundred yards away. How do you not see that coming from further out?
    Yeah, that was pretty bad. Also, why were they "on the lookout" for the herds when they first stopped, but haven't even mentioned it since? I guess when it's a show about zombies, logic kind of takes a back seat.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Ibaka View Post
    T-Dog is clearly infected, right?

I know that he wasn't bit. But maybe it got into his blood somehows when they threw that carcass on him to hide from the herd.
    You'd think rubbing a zombie on an open wound would be a bad thing. I think he's infected.

vCash

I think if those bodies they hid under had been infected, they'd have been moving. I think those were just normal corpses. There's no telling what was on that car that he cut himself on, though. I never considered that he might have gotten it. I guess we'll have to see how he does once the antibiotics kick in.
    La ola es mía.

i dont think he's infected... they cant kill off the only black person until they find the one from the pilot episode...
    **WARNING!!! This Post May Contain High Levels of Sarcasm**

vCash

The zombie virus kicks in pretty quick, so if he were infected, he'd have already become a walker.

Overall, a much better episode than the season premiere.

vCash

Shane using his last bullet to shoot Otis in the leg making him zombie bait . . . I don't recall seeing that in any other undead movie ever and kind of like that joke about outrunning a bear.

He already told Andrea we was going to leave the group, now he has to leave. He's toxic and knows it.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie View Post
    Shane using his last bullet to shoot Otis in the leg making him zombie bait . . . I don't recall seeing that in any other undead movie ever and kind of like that joke about outrunning a bear.

He already told Andrea we was going to leave the group, now he has to leave. He's toxic and knows it.
    He has an evil streak in him...thinking back to the CDC. He was ready to kill Otis when he shot Carl, so it wasn't too surprising. I don't think he leaves (mostly because he's such a big part of the show).

The T-Dawg thing ended up disappointing. I was kinda hoping he was going to go gangsta-zombie and do work...but he seems fine. I'm really tired of the missing girl...move on already.

I find Andrea kinda hot, am I alone? (See, even in a zombie apocalypse, I'm thinking about women!)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Apparently, the 20% budget cut has lead to less Zombies, and more talky. I too hope they end the lost girl arc soon. Liking it so far, as much as season 1.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

vCash

The missing girl is taking way too long. I don't know how, but I bet they find her unharmed.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    He has an evil streak in him...thinking back to the CDC. He was ready to kill Otis when he shot Carl, so it wasn't too surprising. I don't think he leaves (mostly because he's such a big part of the show).

The T-Dawg thing ended up disappointing. I was kinda hoping he was going to go gangsta-zombie and do work...but he seems fine. I'm really tired of the missing girl...move on already.

I find Andrea kinda hot, am I alone? (See, even in a zombie apocalypse, I'm thinking about women!)
    I wouldn't call what Shane did evil. Had he used that last bullet to kill a zombie, he and Otis both would have been killed, and by extension, Carl, too. It was cold, but rational--he traded one life for two. He clearly struggled with it in the aftermath. I like the way they've treated Shane in the series. He's made some mistakes and done some wrong, and it's obvious he has the possibility of going over the deep end, but he's a better man in the series than in the comics.

You are not alone. Andrea is an attractive woman.
    La ola es mía.