Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Meltdowns around college football

I am sooo disappointed that the Bammer board doesn't appear to be doing this anymore, so what the heck, here's some stuff that's giggle worthy:

ya think? of course we will lose to baylor...because that's the only way we could be humiliated more this year. God I hate you Sherman for making me care again.
    Ive already made the desicion to sell my 3 season tickets for the rest of the year..

I'm not putting anymore money into this piece of *****program
    thats it... ags remind me of texas last year.
    of taking a brow beating year, after year, after year, after year re: Texas Aggie football. I get it from all over the country, every season. Even from folks who either went to school or are t-shirt fans (ie. Miami, etc.) that are having terrible seasons or scandals. I guess my biggest problem is I went to school at A&M when it was out of the question to lose a game at Kyle Field (92-93 thru 96-97). And before any of you smartta$$'s get on here and start that "grow thicker skin" crap, you don't know me. I have VERY thick skin. Just so VERY sick of this mediocre Texas Aggie football.
    Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs.Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs.Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs. Sherman should be fired at all costs.
    we suck
    we are not in the sec yet
    we suck
    until they changed coaching staff..they do not get my support, time and any effort, i will not wear any tamu football gear that i have because they embarrass me. i am current;y selling my season tickets, parking pass etc..this team has a good year last year for 6 games other than that ...what have they done. sherm/derooter suck big time...i am so tired of this program sucking and keep going backwards. I wonder why the sec wants us, it's because we will be the patsy team in the conf. FOREVER!
    Anyone else?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

Re: Meltdowns around college football

Sherm is killing off this team faster than he did the Packers....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Ooh! Do Ohio State next!
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride View Post
    Ooh! Do Ohio State next!

This is going to be a tough march through the conference games. We are paying the penalty harder than I imagined and being exposed.
    This is the only time I remember hearing booing at the good guys(I was so drunk I could barely walk up the stairs to my seat), and as much as i hate to admit it I was booing too. Giving up like that definitely triggered my first real negative thoughts about Fickell as our coach.
    I look at it this way: we have a vocal, large, spoiled fan base. There's a good chance a lot of them are going to boo when we're performing as bad as we are and the coaching is obviously as bad as it has been.
    Only two games, Purdue and Indiana, look to be possible wins at this point in the season given what has been shown so far.
    This could have very easily been a 40 point blowout had MSU been competent on offense.
    A fricking monkey could have called a better offensive than bollman did yesterday.

Not a fair weather but damn that was boring. Hey JB false staring is a penalty. Just saying!
    I've been watching Ohio State football since 1968, and today was the most pathetic offensive overall performance I can recall. The OL as a unit was a complete joke...false starts and bad snaps by [censored]ing seniors, missed assignments, just a [censored] poor effort across the board.

If you thought 2004 was bad, get ready for 2011. I fear we'll be lucky to go 6-6...I [Mark May] you not.
    This fake hand off bull[Mark May] is for the birds. Not once when it happened (on 3 and 17 inside our own 5) did i see a LB bite. I dont like it.

Oline got manhandled. Point blank.
    So I guess they hate Mark May up there?

vCash

Ahahahahaha!

Schadenfreude: The Thread.

vCash

e will play amazing offense for 3 quarters and then all the sudden it's like Briles looks up at the scoreboard, realizes we are up by two possessions or more and says "Oh crap, we need to play conservatively and milk the game away!" Since when has that been our offensive identity? It's NOT. We are team that thrives off of our fast-paced game, and when we try to milk the game, we take ourselves out of it.
    How bout when will Briles or any other BU coach in history learn that SPECIAL TEAMS MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear we must NEVER plan or practice anything that has to do with kick-offs, FGs, or punts. 14 yard punts, catching a kick-off while running out of bounds, blown coverage more times than we can count, the list goes on.
    I'm worried Griffin is smoke and mirrors for this staff and once he is gone we are right back to 2007/2008/2009.
    EVERYONE knows our D and special teams are just this side of useless half the time. Well, everyone except for maybe Briles.
    "Losing by 1 on the road to an undefeated Big 12 team isn't that bad." This statement says it all. That's how a losing football program thinks. Yes, actually it IS that bad. In fact, it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE. I don't care that KSU was undefeated...they were not a great team. We made stupid mistakes, turned the ball over four effing times, and began the fourth quarter playing "not to lose" instead of nailing the coffin shut. Unacceptable loss.
    If we beat tamu then I'll be just fine. I want those peckerheads to leave the big 12 knowing that they were never the best team in Texas. I want to send them home with a loss that stings more than the past 2 weeks combined. I don't even want to run the score up, I want us to kick a field goal as the clock winds down to 0 and I want it on ESPN repeatedly.

edit: Not at all saying we'll have the chance to do any of those things, but I'll be completely okay with the K-State loss if we can pull one out in CStat.
    We are a mediocre team with no margin for error. At the end of the season, I expect the record to reflect that.
    Sorry fellas. Hate to be the "sunshine pumper" on this board but we just showed the world that we're "still Baylor." Like it or not, it's how the college football word perceives us, and rightfully so.

Its embarrassing but true.
    Time for an ice cold Dr. Pepper!
    Baylor, which is a university located in Waco, TX will try to rebound next week against the Iowa State Cyclones. Iowa is 1 of 50 states in America. I'll be watching the game by myself at home but will have plenty of Dr. Pepper flowing!
    Thanks a lot you worthless set of pukes that get a free ride for a scholarship. RG3 is about a much as a messiah as Obama. I figure it is probably time for Kevin Hancock to weigh in and show his stupidity. The SMU/TCU game is actually worth watching. Looks like the school on the east side of the Trinity might pull this one out.
    Oh Baylor.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Dio's Avatar
    vCash

Since when does Baylor give off schadenfreude?
    "ESPN and Texas are now one and the same." -Stewart Mandel

vCash

Since they hit the top 15 and started caring?

Oh, I bet Sakerlina would be hilarious as well...

vCash

When have both Baylor and SMU beaten anyone in the same season? I'd garner a guess that it was pre-death penalty.
    I am just hoping we can have a 7 or 8 win season.
    dude, we can't stop ANYTHING. Our rush defense is horrible. Baylor and SMU both ran effectively on us. What bothers me the most is that our ends cannot do the simplest, most basic of tasks: PROTECT THE EDGE. The 28 yard run by line on the right side was just killer.
    Every man should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.
    Just wanted to say that this board has dropped off into total lunacy. If I am Patterson or a recruit, I am running as far away from the fans at this school as I can if I am reading this board. Maybe everything guys like Roddog say is right about us? We lose two games by a total of 9 points to two senior laden teams that wanted to beat us worse than they wanted to screw a supermodel and you guys want to shut the program down.
    and if you want to see meltdown, go to texas ags, its entertaining!
    You wanna know bad fans?? I just got off Facebook and ive never felt more entitled to kick someones [Craig James].

SMU people are making fun of TCU for having a preschool/daycare for children with learning disabilities, and actually making fun of the kids as well. That kinda [Craig James] you should burn for. They are a disgrace to Methodists everywhere.
    I think respect for TCU went further down the drain today. You hate to see 3 important streaks broken in one game, to your arch rival.
    Anyone with any sense and not drunk on purple kool-aid knew this would be a re-building year.
    SO I guess we need a new HC? What would you soothsayers of college football have the team do differently to overcome these obviously easily correctable shortcomings? Please--enlighten us oafs and idiots who know nothing of the game. Your counsel will be greatly appreciated and I will gladly pass your erudite knowledge of the game on to Gary and the team so that we may once again reign supreme over the college football landscape.
    This is a terrible year and I hope we get smacked a couple more times. The only time they get jacked up to play is late in the 4th. I was sitting as close as you can to the bench and its like a mute camp out there. It pisses me off to drive up to FW for games, cheer so that I lose my voice, and get sunburnt to watch this garbage. Since I can't use names, our fastest, short receiver needs to go. He's never done anything great to warrant to props people give him and he fumbles the punt every time. The secondary...everyone knows them. My beef is that they never seem pissed about giving up the big play. WHERE IS THE HEART?!?!
    TCU = Usain Bolt

SMU = The Girl Who Killed Her Baby and Buried Her in the Back Yard (that is, slow and kinda hot but just generally a bad person)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dio View Post
    Since when does Baylor give off schadenfreude?
    I was kind of surprised at the head calling that BaylorFans.com was emitting. TCU fans, despite the fact that they just came off a Rose Bowl win... were failing "meh" considering they lost to a "rival" in Smoo.

vCash

Why can we not recruit a QB that has some confidence> Martinez is a mess he really has no clue and that is so apparent. I say scrap him now! We have a QB playing wide reciever can he Throw?
    So you think its fine to punch a guy? Cool. I agree we got our asses kicked. That doesn't make the officiating ok. We would have lost even with great officiating. The officiating still sucked.
    We have been hearing all through fall camp and the first handful of games from the players and some coaches about how we will be just fine and we just need to "clean a few things up" and so on. I for one am so sick and tired of the sunshine pumping and everything will be ok b.s.

We have NO accountability or leadership on this team. Period. It's time for the players and coaches to stop patting each other on the back and place the proverbial "chip on their shoulder" and come out with something to prove.
    I want to see a Tim Tebow esque press conference. I will not let this team lose again this season and apologizing to fans for this performance. But our players don't do this stuff, its all vanilla, just like our game plans.
    No amount of screaming and cussing will get a team back that has tuned you out. I think it's time for Bo to change how he is trying to reach this team. Screaming and yelling is obiviously not getting the job at this time.
    It wouldn't work with me if I was a player. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it would just **** me off and make me want to punch him in the balls. It would completely take my focus off of what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's the case with a lot of these players??
    Did you see him screaming at the secondary and hear him drop the F bomb? He did, rewound it and heard it clear as day. Fbomb on natl tv.lol
    Throat Slash and f'n hillbillies. I think Callahan was a lot more animated than we give him credit for! This isn't the correct contrast to draw, IMO.
    Wow, maybe you should whip your dick out and show everybody how big it is. Don't you think that maybe just maybe some of these kids grew up without much structure or discipline in their lives and maybe just maybe they don't respond the same way you do because you're such a badass?
    All of the following are from the same thread, in order:

The 4th quarter chant by their fans pissed me off the most. Mostly because they think we're soft, and we proved them right tonight. In some way they probably think that they were more physical than us during our good years in the 90s and somehow this validates it. I am sick of this soft defensive style we play. I want an attacking D. They would have worn down our defense last year too. I hope to hell we beat everybody else so we don't have to hear this for the rest of the year.
    "Build Me Up, Buttercup"?

I thought that was pretty impressive. Great song, as well.
    They chanted, "Big Ten Football."

That's fine. It's their night. Hopefully, we'll see them again in December.
    I don't understand.

Its not like they yelled out "You Suck!"
    But we suck.
    What pisses me off is that our stadium will never sing like these fans did unless it is Husker Power and that is it.
    Agreed. I've noticed a lot of other teams coming in have at least a few cool chants they do or somewhat original traditions. We are boring.
    This game gave me cancer.
    I was jealous of their crowd participation.......................we need to wake the hell up!

vCash

Will any reporter have the guts to ask Rhoads...
    .... why our guys are so undisciplined and act like idiots after almost every play?
    I just wrote my congressmen expressing my concerns about what I saw on Saturday.
    Someone in the other thread suggested tweeting at the players. Please don't do that either. There is no reason to start a tweet war with a team that you claim to be a fan of. The coaches have let them know what's up. Some DB tweeting BS at them is not going to help anything, just like an email to JP.
    In the student section people were throwing bottles on the field, but that was just because of the officiating I think. Also a student probably in 10th row or so made a plastic soda bottle fly on the field probably about 25 yards or so. That was actually pretty cool just to see the distance the guy got on it.
    My favorite moment of the night; "The ruling on the field that the runner was down before the ball was fumbled is under review." 30 seconds later..."After further review, the ruling on the field that the ball was fumbled and then recovered by the offense is confirmed."
    to all Non-believers in superstition: I had shaved every Thursday on game weekend. This week I forgot....
    It might be uncalled for, but I lost any respect for Mack Brown that I may have had tonight. He was running trick plays while up by 20+ and he kept most of his starters in until their last possession. I know for a fact that he does not respect us, and he never will. I was hoping for an out route that was overthrown to the longhorn sideline so that somebody could take his stupid *** out.

douschebaggery at its finest
    **** it all
    thankfully Texas stayed in our conference...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerMom2's Avatar
    vCash

Thanks for the laugh for the afternoon!

vCash

If somebody gives me a non-subscriber/sign in link to messages boards for South Carolina or Florida, I'd be happy to shame them too

(that means no rivals boards. they require a login)

Of course, if someone else finds some internet gold, by all means share!!!!!!

EDIT: OK, just found one for South Carolina. will brb

vCash

Grow some sense people...

Don't worry about thrashing this post, because I promise I won't be on a tirade of negativity. This is my one and only post. Just had to get it out.

NO the season isnt over. However if anyone really thinks this team of bad news bears players and coaches will get things going mid season when they haven't done it in the first five games is not thinking logically.

I'll shut up for a few weeks now...and we'll see who's got it right when all is said and done.

STILL waiting for USC to have a great football team. STILL waiting for NEXT YEAR after 30 years...

Sign me embarrassed, frustrated and pissed.
    instead of booing the players next week, everyone should Laugh as hard as they can, and even roll in the aisles some.
    You should consider becoming an Oklahoma fan or something. Serious suggestion here.
    ^^^um, wtf?^^^

Games like these separate the fans from the posers. We got issues. So what? Still a great team. Still gonna do well. Still gonna beat Clemson this year.
    i've come to realize this loss is my fault. My wife thought she was doing me a solid and went out and bought me a new gamecock t-shirt. So needless to say I wore it all day yesterday like a knuckle head and left my lucky shirt in the drawer, damn superstitious. I thought I was over by baseball days.
    Since blaming the team is off limits, sounds good!
    I also had a bad omen. My pay check for the week was $666.13. Bad signs. I should've gone to a church the moment I picked it up.
    my wife took down the Game Day flag from the car when she took the kids to soccer. Maybe that was it.
    I couldn't find my lucky shirt I wore for the entire NC run in baseball through the Super Regionals so I settled for the one I bought after we won. I had worn it every game this year until Auburn.

Also, we added an accessory to my daughters gameday outfit that will NEVER be worn again.
    I changed my garnet truck flags out for my old black ones to be like the team. Should have left garnet ones up
    No no, its really my fault guys. I put my jacket on midway throught the 4th. I should've sucked it up. I'm sorry :'(
    Thanks dude.........I can now get rid of my "lucky" Gamecock boxers and get a new pair.....there is no crotch and my boys rub........well never mind...I can get a new pair now.....
    Are we all blind to the fact that Spurrier has taken us as far as he can?

The dude is a genius, but the goose is fully cooked now. It would be nice to have a fresh Offensive approach before Lattimore is gone.
    We look like crap, but we will beat Kentucky...
    Was it me or was the student section trying to do the "Angels in the outfield" arm wave thing at the end of the fourth quarter?
    Actually we chanted F AUburn several times...you know F you for making a deal out of it. F Auburn F tigers, F Orange, F Chizik, F those Fing Referees for not giving us the chance and missing blantant calls like the hold on Ingram which might have been the game had he been able to get through on that 3rd down. F AUBURN....I SAID IT A TON AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN F AUBURN. THEY trounced into Willy B with their swagger and attitude they hold a poster of Cam for a formation, their tiger is ugly and F them. F your class too because i know you did the same thing if you went to Carolina.
    Is it classless to hope the Toomer Oaks continue to die and are turned into toilet paper?
    I'm pissed because the refs have too much authority. They pretty much told the HBC, "The game is over, now deal with it!"
    The world has less tolerance for decorum and politeness. We are more acceptable of jerkass dicks.
    It's important for us to have a hostile crowd so that refs will hesitate to make calls against us.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MyT Oklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Regarding all of the above.. is this a great country or what?
    OU 20 UT 36 "It is what it is." Mack Brown 10/12/13

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Best thread in a long, long time. Thanks for the laughs!

vCash
    Bravo!

More
    More
    More!!
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I was kind of surprised at the head calling that BaylorFans.com was emitting. TCU fans, despite the fact that they just came off a Rose Bowl win... were failing "meh" considering they lost to a "rival" in Smoo.
    You shouldn't have been. Baylor fans are the most negative and pessimistic lot you're ever going to see. We're eternal pessimists. Even when things are going well, we can find something to bitch about.

There's a reason I have over 16k posts here and just a couple hundred over there.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Check out This Week in Schadenfreude by Brian Cook on sbnation.com. He generally captures the best of the best.

"How did you find me?"

"I'm the man."

Thrill as Bob Stoops turns the knobs and adjusts the dials of his latest killing machine...

-Dr. Saturday