Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    vCash

OU vs. Ball St. Tailgate

3-0, everybody is kind of in a funk since we didn't slaughter a very good Mizzou team (don't be, cause we're really pretty dang good), and it's time for another tailgate weekend.

Details for the OU/Testes State tailgate are below. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP.

What: OU/B. State Tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...5c7d5a63&msa=0

When: Saturday, October 1. The food will be ready by 1:30, and we'll be there before 11 am to set up. Beer should be cold by noon, but the food won't be ready till about 1:30.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Messican. We'll have beef and chicken fajitas, tacos, frijoles, rice, chips, queso, fixins, etc. We need guacamole, any home made salsas, messican dishes/desserts. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclined. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

Questions: If you have any questions about the tailgates, or if you'd like parking or want to sponsor, you can send me a PM.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Re: OU vs. Ball St. Tailgate

I'm not in charge of the thing, but if you are going to be draggin hoes off the street to impress them with some free liquor, remember it really isn't free...Somebody had to pay for it..If you didn't pay for it, don't be given it away to everybody who walks past you.

That doesn't sound too angry.
    Bazinga

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 btk108's Avatar
    vCash

Well I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

What I wanted to put was a lot worse..
    Bazinga

Deano - is we gonna get the PPV for the peeps what don't go into the game?

Sooner Benchwarmer soonermagicgirl's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BFS View Post
    Deano - is we gonna get the PPV for the peeps what don't go into the game?

yes, there will be the big screen and they will purchase the PPV event.. lets just make sure its the right PPV movie...i remember a few that popped up years ago.....
    I would rather fail at OU, than graduate from UT

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    I'm not in charge of the thing, but if you are going to be draggin hoes off the street to impress them with some free liquor, remember it really isn't free...Somebody had to pay for it..If you didn't pay for it, don't be given it away to everybody who walks past you.

That doesn't sound too angry.
    Yeah, momma told me about the 3 guys dragging bimbettes off the street and turning them on to our beer. See what kinda crap happens when I go into the game and she stays back...heh. I think they're decent guys (it was their first tailgate) but like some guys will do, they don't know when to say when, and they act like it's the first time they've been out of the house in 20 years. Hell, it might have been.

I was pleased that I didn't have to clean up quite so many cig butts/bottle tops, but dumbasses are still throwing beer cans in the porta-terlets. WTF is wrong with you if you do that?

Yes, we have the game on PPV. No, it won't be in hi-def. It's not a hi-def feed from ESPN.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerwake's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Yeah, momma told me about the 3 guys dragging bimbettes off the street and turning them on to our beer. See what kinda crap happens when I go into the game and she stays back...heh. I think they're decent guys (it was their first tailgate) but like some guys will do, they don't know when to say when, and they act like it's the first time they've been out of the house in 20 years. Hell, it might have been.

I was pleased that I didn't have to clean up quite so many cig butts/bottle tops, but dumbasses are still throwing beer cans in the porta-terlets. WTF is wrong with you if you do that?

Yes, we have the game on PPV. No, it won't be in hi-def. It's not a hi-def feed from ESPN.
    I almost enjoyed bottle cap/cigarette butt partrol, but I draw the line a can in the toilet patrol...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

Put me down for a parking spot...can't get 3 on the scoot.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 btk108's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonermagicgirl View Post
    yes, there will be the big screen and they will purchase the PPV event.. lets just make sure its the right PPV movie...i remember a few that popped up years ago.....
    "Testicle U"?.....bow chika chika bow wow
    Well I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.

Sooner Benchwarmer soonermagicgirl's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerwake View Post
    I almost enjoyed bottle cap/cigarette butt partrol, but I draw the line a can in the toilet patrol...
    i was right there too..the bottle cap patrol...the box worked. i only picked up about 6 that didnt make it in the box.
    I would rather fail at OU, than graduate from UT

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I will be bringing homemade peach cobbler for dessert!! See you guys Saturday!

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonersweetie View Post
    I will be bringing homemade peach cobbler for dessert!! See you guys Saturday!
    Cobbler de melocoton...yum. It is the messican tailgate after all.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 mightysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Interesting factoid. Ball State's QB has yet to throw an INT this season......YET.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

I just realized the game is at 6pm instead of 7pm, as the previous two were.

Glad I looked.

vCash

I am gonna be there tomorrow, crab salad in tow!
    Like my old grand daddy used to say, "The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect."

2006 Oklahoma Sooners
    2007 Oklahoma Sooners
    2008 Oklahoma Sooners

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I will need a Michelob Ultra after the game and I will not have a hoe with me....

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gore View Post
    I will need a Michelob Ultra after the game and I will not have a hoe with me....
    Sucks to be you.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 meoveryouxinfinity's Avatar
    vCash

my sister is coming by the tailgate around 3.
    Not my chair not my problem thats what i say

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by meoveryouxinfinity View Post
    my sister is coming by the tailgate around 3.
    now i am confused
    “If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

Bud Wilkinson