Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The Smartest Man in the Room..

Is the only one that doesn't know waving during a photo makes you look like a doosh....

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...or-group-photo
    Last edited by sappstuf; 9/21/2011 at 08:34 AM.

Re: The Smartest Man in the Room..

Quote Originally Posted by sappstuf View Post
    Is the only one that doesn't know waving during a photo makes you look like a doosh....
    But he is and has proven it many, many times.

I'm simply embarrassed for our Country to have a scumbag like this for our President.

vCash

Who thinks they are the smartest, best looking, most athletic, funniest, most wise, articulate, and most modest person in the room?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

These photos make me LOL because in big group photos I always seemed to be stuck behind someone's outrageous hairdo, a hand, a hat, you name it. I was too short to stick out

I hope the poor Asian man getting cut out of this photo has the same good humor about being blocked. If he's like me, he's probably had it happen before many times.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash
    Some of you guys read too much into things. A poorly timed photo makes him a ******? It's one thing to bitch about his policies, but this man had more photos of him than you could ever dream of being in. Some will probably end up not being perfect.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jumperstop View Post
    Some of you guys read too much into things. A poorly timed photo makes him a ******? It's one thing to bitch about his policies, but this man had more photos of him than you could ever dream of being in. Some will probably end up not being perfect.
    Nope, just captures it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerTerry's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I was too short to stick out
    its better than your stick out being to short...
    I fly fake airplanes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

PRICELESS..

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

THIS.^^^ Some of these anti-O posts (and posters) are beneath childish. But I guess you have to let the kiddies have their little playtime; it makes them feel clever.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

I find it amusing that after going with the 'Bush is dumb' meme for 8 years, some people can't handle it if a little fun is poked at the smartest man in the room....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

I find it amusing that after going with the 'Bush is dumb' meme for 8 years, some people can't handle it if a little fun is poked at the smartest man in the room....
    Isn't it though.

All of sudden folks who used this type of thing to solidify their opinion that Bush was dumb, can suddenly envision numerous reasons why their guy was caught in an "unguarded" moment.

vCash

This is some true.
    It was childish to attack Bush for these kinds of trivialities, and it's equually childish to do it to the other guy. It might be different if these things were actually humorous, but generally they're just lame.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Double standard isn't it?

The Dems (especially the Loons) are the most sensitive people ever if it doesn't go there way. They bitch, complain and gripe about the GOP's intentions to make "Sleaze" a one-term President. Duh?

They bitch about Fox but see nothing wrong with MSNBC. They bitch about Hannity but applaud Rachel Maddow. They make fun when Bush mispronounces words but say nothing when Oduma says Marine Corpse. Etc.

The Loons are truly a sad lot.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TUSooner View Post
    This is some true.
    It was childish to attack Bush for these kinds of trivialities, and it's equually childish to do it to the other guy. It might be different if these things were actually humorous, but generally they're just lame.
    But it is the way that Obama and Bush are treated differently that is the point. Remember when Bush was exiting a press conference and the door was locked? That was spun into the Bush is dumb meme.. How could anyone know if the door was locked? But it was spun by the media and ran with for a couple of weeks.

However, did you hear about when Obama tried to go in through the White House window? Most people can tell the difference between a door and a window.. Somehow the smartest man in the room was stumped...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

ironic that "smartest man in the room" thread is all about ninny ninny boo boo politics.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercruiser's Avatar
    vCash

Exactly!
    TU does his shared of childish criticism of conservative politicians.
    How can there be too many children?
    That is like saying there are too many flowers.
    Mother Teresa

-------------------
    (Or, too many tax-payers!)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercruiser's Avatar
    vCash

\TU Sooner
    This is some true.
    Soooooo, just sit back and "enjoy"!

Actually I think that the hand up was a "Forrest Gump" moment.
    Ahhhhh, " I got to pee"!
    How can there be too many children?
    That is like saying there are too many flowers.
    Mother Teresa

-------------------
    (Or, too many tax-payers!)

vCash

n/m.

Another note to self: Use "ignore" feature.
    Last edited by TUSooner; 9/22/2011 at 12:35 PM.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash
    So just because some stupid liberals make fun of Bush without reason you crazy conservatives feel justified to make fun of Obama for no reason? Liberals look stupid doing it, and so do you guys. Just saying...

vCash

So just because some stupid liberals make fun of Bush without reason you crazy conservatives feel justified to make fun of Obama for no reason? Liberals look stupid doing it, and so do you guys. Just saying...
    There is no crazy conservative here, but I will respond.

Conservatives and the mainstream press never made laughable claims like, for instance, that Bush was the adult in the room, the smartest president ever(For good reason) and possibly the messiah or a myriad of other dumb statements...

But after the press finished fellating him, it turns out Obama was just another guy. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of it all.