Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1.5T in tax hikes (proposed)

by our President

i'm shocked!!!!! who else didn't see this coming?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: 1.5T in tax hikes (proposed)

Barack and his merrymen are Clueless

vCash

Obama is as clueless as he is irrelevent...

His urgent jobs bill is already underwater. 6 democrats have come out against it, and a couple of others, like Nelson and McCaskill that will go no as well eventually.

Once again, Obama has built bipartisan consensus as he promised.... Against his proposals.

Obama thinks when he speaks, the world stops for him. George Will put it well this weekend about Obama true rhetorical powers...

“He went to Massachusetts to campaign against Scott Brown. Scott Brown is now a senator. He went to New Jersey to campaign against Chris Christie, who’s now the governor. He went to Virginia to campaign against Bob McDonnell, who’s now governor. He campaigned for the health care plan extensively, it became less popular. He campaigned in 2010 for the Democrats, they were shellacked. He began, in a sense, his presidency flying to Copenhagen to get Chicago the Olympics. Chicago was the first city eliminated. There is no evidence that the man has rhetorical powers he is relying on.”
    Last edited by sappstuf; 9/19/2011 at 10:46 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sappstuf View Post
    Obama is a clueless as he is irrelevent...
    Yeah, you know, which is really just so surprising. It's almost like he never had a job where he was required to learn to interact with people in order to advance an agenda.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerMom2's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Yeah, you know, which is really just so surprising. It's almost like he never had a job where he was required to learn to interact with people in order to advance an agenda.
    That is because he never did. He was a community organizer which meant he sat around and talked BS, on the Annenberg Project with Bill Ayers, Ayers used to slip him the notes what to say. In the IL Senate he voted present more than anything when he showed up, and in the US Senate he was a no show as head of a Foreign Affairs Committee -- he took trips as the Chair of the subcommittee but held no meetings for the short time he was in the Senate. He has never held a real job where you had to manage everything. That doesn't even include all the money and property obtained under the table which is fairly easy in Chicago.

They need to close the tax loopholes not raise taxes on the people who create the jobs. Obama is not only clueless but doesn't care if he is clueless as he wanders along expecting everyone to bow down before him. The media and the Dems did a real number to get him elected and now the Country is paying the price.

My more than two cents on why he never should have been elected -- no experience just like Bachmann who needs to go away along with Palin. I run a political blog with a good friend and have all the research on ZERO which describes him perfectly!

Bachman has no experience?

really?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

If my taxes go up it won't be the end of the world. I would rather have more money, but I will live.

^^^ Yes, i am typing this knowing that there's no chance in hell a tax increase passes.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Brother gotta get paid!
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Can't cut enough so tax revenue will need to be increased...

But...

To add more lines to an already convoluted tax code is asinine...a Buffet test to increase taxes does not address the root cause...

Simplify the tax code...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Lott's Bandana's Avatar
    vCash

"Tax Code"

apropos

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan View Post
    Bachman has no experience?

really?
    She really hasn't done much:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57885.html

Except for being hateful and bigoted towards teh gays.
    Atheist.

vCash

It is a tax on millionaires. I have no problem with that. It is about time that they paid their fair share.
    Peace, Love and Brotherhood

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Profit View Post
    It is a tax on millionaires. I have no problem with that. It is about time that they paid their fair share.
    ------ They are less than 2/10 of 1% of all tax payers and pay 20% of the total tax----The Fair Share argument is nothing but a talking point

vCash

Yeah, CLEARLY it is the rich that are not paying their fair....

you think this is only going to affect millionaires?

really?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Oh boy... they're taking someone else's money! Yay!

Wait... are we just borrowing Chinese money again?

No? Ok then. YAY!!!!!

This is how people like Obama get elected. People who find it easier to latch on to and regurgitate some slogan or feel-good mantra than it is to actually think for themselves. I am sorry, but anyone stupid enough to parrot this line of yak sh*t about the rich not paying their fair share doesn't deserve the privilege to vote.
    Last edited by Caboose; 9/19/2011 at 04:19 PM.

vCash

If we cut 300 billion in spending each year we are still in deep red (see numbers below)...all of the numbers listed are from Obama's 2012 budget...and his revenue numbers will be on the high side...they projected revenue to grow by 25% from 2011 to 2012 and that ain't gonna happen...due to that lower revenue you should be able to add at least a 100 billion to the deficits listed below...and those increased deficits will add to the debt servicing numbers that are listed...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historicals

2012 800 billion deficit
    2013 467 billion deficit
    2014 344 billion deficit
    2015 306 billion deficit
    2016 358 billion deficit

During that same time frame debt servicing grows to astronomical numbers
    2012 241 billion
    2013 321 billion
    2014 417 billion
    2015 494 billion
    2016 562 billion

Like I said you ain't getting there without increased revenue...and increased revenue will be due to higher effective tax rates...

vCash

In 2012 if we eliminate spending on everything other than debt servicing and human resources (SS/Med/Unemployment/Vet Benefits) we still come up short by 30 billion...and I get that 30 billion by using the budget revenue projections which ain't gonna happen so cuts will need to go deeper...

Quote Originally Posted by sappstuf View Post
    Obama is as clueless as he is irrelevent...

His urgent jobs bill is already underwater. 6 democrats have come out against it, and a couple of others, like Nelson and McCaskill that will go no as well eventually.

Once again, Obama has built bipartisan consensus as he promised.... Against his proposals.

Obama thinks when he speaks, the world stops for him. George Will put it well this weekend about Obama true rhetorical powers...
    "Sleaze" is clueless.

Exactly what you want to do in a bad economy is to raise taxes. The "MF" will just spend the money. Notice how his plans involve spending today but pay it back over 10 years? Never happens.

Such a pathetic President. Makes even Carter look good.

Oduma is such an arrogant sh*thead that he thinks he can bullsh*t everybody and everything. "I have a gift, Harry." Trouble is for him that the Country is tired of him and are tuning his dumb@ss out.