Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama jobs plan

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Obama jobs plan

Any guesses what the plan is? I hope it isn't more Republican bashing... but maybe it'll be Aretha Franklin concerts for everyone! Yay!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Obama jobs plan

Glad to see Florida Republican governor Rick Scott is providing jobs for Floridians. He is looking to repeal laws that prohibit tossing a dwarf against a velcro wall in bars (Dwarf tossing, you know). Apparently Mr Scott has determined this is inhibiting economic recovery in this state.
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

I'm not asking to start a political fight... I really have no idea what he can announce at this point. Government jobs? Tax credits for companies that create and keep jobs here? Approving the South Carolina Boeing factory jobs? Rebuilding American infrastructure? (please start with Oklahoma roads and bridges!) Investing in green energy? (please no) Raising taxes on the wealthy?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

How can someone thats never had a job help with anyone getting one.....
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member XingTheRubicon's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    maybe he had an epiphany during his earthquake break on the 7th tee box

can't wait to hear the new plan on thursday...keywords: inherited, invest, napalm

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

vCash

Napalm, or facepalm?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OutlandTrophy's Avatar
    vCash
    Conway Twitty got more ***** by accident than regular guys get on purpose

SoonerFans.com Elite Member XingTheRubicon's Avatar
    vCash

HFS

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

vCash

Obama is writing a new book about his knowledge of the economy.

Here is a sneak preview...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercruiser's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs up Re: Obama jobs plan

Quote Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    To that point, here is an e-mail I got from a Floridian friend today....
    -----------------------------

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he
    approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, could you please cash this
    check for me"?
    Cashier: "It would be my pleasure, sir. Could you please show me your ID."?

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there
    was any need to. I am President Barrack H Obama, president of the United
    States of America ."

Cashier: "Yes, sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and
    monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc., I must
    insist on seeing ID."

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you.
    Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you to please cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, sir, here's what we can do: one day Tiger Woods came into
    the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting
    iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup.
    With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check. Another
    time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and
    made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup.
    With that spectacular shot we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove
    that you are really the President of the United States ?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking, and finally says: "Honestly, there
    is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing I can do."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

How can there be too many children?
    That is like saying there are too many flowers.
    Mother Teresa

-------------------
    (Or, too many tax-payers!)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Looks like its more extended tax cuts and more unemployment extension. How inspiring.

I don't look to DC for anything these days but a giant earthquake putting an end to the sham so...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Like he's going to do anything. Anything that will actively create jobs won't get through Congress. It's going to be a $300B proposal, with plenty of tax breaks that don't even address the problem that money isn't moving. It will also be about 5% of what we really need.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tommieharris91 View Post
    Like he's going to do anything. Anything that will actively create jobs won't get through Congress. It's going to be a $300B proposal, with plenty of tax breaks that don't even address the problem that money isn't moving. It will also be about 5% of what we really need.
    Strange thing to say since Dems in Congress wrote the last stimulus.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

PIECE OF CAKE!

He will first apologize for not being clear enough back in '09, when he spent the roughly $800 billiion for "shovel-ready jobs". He will need to say he was in a hurry, and maybe didn't make it clearly known exactly what he meant by that term...But now, he will need to spend another $Trillion or so to REALLY have "shovel-ready jobs", such as the roads and bridge building etc. that the public mistakenly thought the original Stimulus was for.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

The government has no ability to create ****ing jobs (with the notable exception of bureaucratic bloat). Why does anyone think that it does?

You know who creates jobs? Guys like me. I've created three since we started the business back in '08. And those jobs didn't cost the taxpayers jack ****.

And there are two other entrepreneurs, my attorney and my accountant, that my business has helped to grow and hire a couple of employees in the last couple years.

Best thing that pinhead can do is back the **** off and stop pushing through stupid **** like Obamacare that is a disincentive to hire.
    Last edited by Veritas; 9/7/2011 at 02:40 PM.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

SoonerFans.com Elite Member tommieharris91's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    The government has no ability to create ****ing jobs (with the notable exception of bureaucratic bloat). Why does anyone think that it does?

You know who creates jobs? Guys like me. I've created three since we started the business back in '08. And those jobs didn't cost the taxpayers jack ****.
    Just 3? Ooo wow, what do you have for the other 13,999,997 people looking for work? Companies your size needed to create at least 15 each to get us out of this mess. And when you hire them, what are they gonna do? You can't pay people to sit idle and expect a positive return. (god I wish our federal government would figure that out.)

Anyway, why aren't you creating more jobs? Costs of Obamacare that you've had 3 years to get a good estimate for?

Ohh by the way, GDP growth is nonexistent at best. That's where Obama can help the most. Too bad we're fixated on debt when US debt is the most valuable it has ever been.
    "If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream." -Deion Sanders

vCash

Just 3? Ooo wow, what do you have for the other 13,999,997 people looking for work? Companies your size needed to create at least 15 each to get us out of this mess. And when you hire them, what are they gonna do? You can't pay people to sit idle and expect a positive return. (god I wish our federal government would figure that out.)

Anyway, why aren't you creating more jobs? Costs of Obamacare that you've had 3 years to get a good estimate for?

Ohh by the way, GDP growth is nonexistent at best. That's where Obama can help the most. Too bad we're fixated on debt when US debt is the most valuable it has ever been.
    I'm interested to know how you arrived at that figure of 15 hires without knowing anything about my company, least of all its size.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

vCash

That bastard Bear fan is gonna preemp my Packers I just know it!

NBC shuffling pregame show for Obama speech

In dishonor of this, you can now vBet on two Obama items in the Thursday night NFL football game vBookie event.

Go here!

If you are just here for the political forum and have not experienced the awesomeness that is vBookie before, the instructions are in my sig line.

DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ONE SECOND OF MY PACKER GAME, PRESIDENT OBAMA!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MR2-Sooner86's Avatar
    vCash

And there are two other entrepreneurs, my attorney and my accountant, that my business has helped to grow and hire a couple of employees in the last couple years.

Best thing that pinhead can do is back the **** off and stop pushing through stupid **** like Obamacare that is a disincentive to hire.

I'm interested to know how you arrived at that figure of 15 hires without knowing anything about my company, least of all its size.
    Loved By The People
    "you are a disgusting pig and should be punished for such vile language. Would you like your mom to see that you wrote that? YOU=Disgusting pig."
    "you lack any semblance of taste and suggest substandard upbringing and education"
    "Guess what? You're a ****ing dildo!"
    "You're an asshat!"
    "racist pig by any chance?"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    That bastard Bear fan is gonna preemp my Packers I just know it!

NBC shuffling pregame show for Obama speech

In dishonor of this, you can now vBet on two Obama items in the Thursday night NFL football game vBookie event.

Go here!

If you are just here for the political forum and have not experienced the awesomeness that is vBookie before, the instructions are in my sig line.

DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ONE SECOND OF MY PACKER GAME, PRESIDENT OBAMA!
    Any chance Obama had at taking Wisconsin just went out the window....