Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

vBookie open for vBetting

Phil asked me to promo this on a few other boards, so thought I'd let you all know that vBookie is vOpen for vBetting with your vCash, so get your vBets in!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. Ok, now I have that letter outta my system

I would kindly ask that you not make your bet private just yet, because I am trying to gauge interest in what you all want to bet on. The most bets I see, the more people I see participating, that's the type of events I'll try to do more of in the future.

Or, you can just tell me what you want to vBet on.

As there are no longer site sponsorships, vBookie is open to everyone.

I am not at liberty to discuss what happens when you run out of vCash, so please direct those questions toward a real Modador, aka Phil. I highly recommend not betting everything you have, as I've just started volunteering with this, and don't know how soon everything will come crashing down in a vMess, causing me to get vBanned.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. Sorry.

Please check out the vBookie asap. It is the tab at the top between Forums and Blogs.

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Re: vBookie open for vBetting

Awesome news!!!!!

vCash

Congrats to our MLB winners, especially Boomer for betting the farm on the Rockies who came through for him yesterday.

I am about to leave for vCation, so don't plan to start any new events, but there's multiple ones that are still open for betting that close in the next week/next few days.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 rekamrettuB's Avatar
    vCash

I don't see any place to place wagers...or do I need some cash or something?
    And lift up my brother
    To honor this game!

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

vCash

New events posted at Sports Book/vBookie for MLB games today (you can vBet till noon) and the first college football games of the season. Yes, September is almost here. As I already noted, just pick the winners, don't worry about point spreads just yet. I'll probably do more of that when I'm outta Seattle, hehe.

You can also vBet on tons of other open events, including tonight's NFL games (I think those are open till either 5 or 6 tonight).

Check out vBookie at the top of the site between Forums and Blogs. Or visit The Sports Book forum. Provide feedback! Or just participate. That'll tell me what events you want more of

vCash

Get some bets in.. tryna get paid

vCash

Do you come up with the bets yourself? If so, would you take suggestions?

vCash

I would absolutely take suggestions. If the suggest is to move faster and stop slacking, keep in mind I am on vCation, so vBookie is not a huge priority. It is also already Saturday back in Oklahoma, so I'm sure that means that I can't be a very good vBookette for that reason till I get back.

I have added Saturday, Sunday and Monday NFL preseason games. Not sure when I'll be able to add more, but please feel free to send suggestions, comments, complaints, etc. You can't hurt my feelings, I promise, because I'm not a real Modador. And I'm on vCation.

vCash

I just vPaid someone more than 11k this morning! vBookie will soon be outta vBusiness if you don't start betting!

vCash

I just put up the final NFL preseason games, which are Thursday and Friday. You'll have up till the first one starts (5:30 Thursday night, 9:30 Friday night) to vBet.

Tons of other stuff now open. I'll get the Saturday college games up either Monday or Tuesday with those beloved point spreads that you all crave. For now, just pick winners.

vCash

You may now vBet on Saturday college football games at The Sports Book forum or simply by clicking that "vBookie" button at the top of the window.

There are three separate events, one for OU-Tulsa alone, one for Big 12 games (I included traitors Nebby and Colorado) and one for the other major games around the country.

Please note that some of the vBookie bets are based on point spreads this time, not just winning/losing the game.

vCash

Guess I'll have to look up points and spread crap before betting... I have no clue how that stuff works. Might screw myself.

vCash

OK here's how it works.

If you + after a team, that's how many points they're supposed to win by.

If you see - after a team, that's how many points they're expected to lose by.

For example the line for OU is

Tulsa @ OU -21.5

This means that OU is expected to win by at least 21.5 points... you can round that up to 22, hehe.

If you bet on OU -21.5, then in order to win that bet, OU must defeat Tulsa by 22 or more points for you to win. If Tulsa loses by, say, 20, it's a moral victory of sorts for them, and definitely victory for those who chose Tulsa on the point spread.

Make sense? Hope so. Point spreads should be easier to understand when you look at them, especially these early creampuff games.

vCash

I also put up Sunday's SMU @ A&M game, as well as a second and final Tulsa Shock event, because lo and behold, they actually won again, two in a row, wtf, and have the chance of actually not being the worst WNBA team in history at this point.... a chance.

vCash

For those still struggling to understand vBookie, I have posted screenshots that should lead you through the process step by step on this thread here.

You can vBet on Thursday NFL and college football games through tonight (5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. are the cutoff times, which is when the first games are scheduled to start).

vCash

All Thursday events settled. You should now have some vCash to spare for Friday events. You have till 6 p.m. tonight for the college football games and till 9:30 p.m. for the late NFL game.

vCash

You can vBet till gametime (that's 7 p.m.!) on vBookie. Follow easy-to-follow instructions in my sig line if you're new to vCash.

vCash

I just added Thursday's opening NFL regular season game, a longterm Super Bowl vBetting option, and the Thursday night Poke game (complete with uber fun options based on their recent abysmal blowout... NOT an oxymoron).

You can also vBet on SMU/A&M until 6:30 p.m. tonite when the game is scheduled to start... or the Miami/Maryland game tomorrow till their kickoff.

vCash

I feel so bad about the confusion of the point spreads during opening weekend that I hope you will vForgive me by trying your hand at the very generous odds in the Arizona/Oklahoma State Thursday night game.

Link

I promise to use this as a vLearning experience and type out who is favored and by how much, rather than show everyone how little attention I've paid to Vegas and point spreads in the past.

I would also like to admit another vMistake... if there is a whole number for a point spread in the future, I will pay out both sides if the score hits it right on the dot again (like Texas Tech winning by 40).

Hopefully this is an amicable solution... if not, I will consult the real Modadors.