Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

So Now That Politics Has Been Moved To Another Forum, Is The SO Still Your Home?

It is still mine. I have way more fun discussing any and everyone other than politics. Lex will continue to try and start interesting threads in the SO. I predict the usual suspects will so overpopulate the political forum that the saner voices will gravitate away from it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sanantoniosooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: So Now That Politics Has Been Moved To Another Forum, Is The SO Still Your Home?

The south oval just got better. Better than what...is in the eye of the beholder.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: So Now That Politics Has Been Moved To Another Forum, Is The SO Still Your Home?

I think the separation will benefit the SO. Political discussions are fine, but they're so involving they really should have their own section of the board.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I really like the idea of a board where politics doesn't invade every thread, not matter what the topic.

vCash

Politics got old really fast, maybe because I gave up on politicians to do anything right anymore. What we gonna talk about now, I haven't the clue.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CrimsonJim's Avatar
    vCash

Never was home. It's always been 'Sooner Football'.

It doesn't matter what is or isn't posted in the SO, it will be better than the never ending psycho-babble slap-fights that always come from political debate. I would welcome absolute silence over that carp.

http://www.soonercode.com
    I’m not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look at it.

Posse Friendly...

vCash

I think absolute silence might become fairly prevalent on the SO. Then again I could be wrong? I'm interested in seeing, because I was never in favor of a politics forum, and always argued what the hell else was anybody gonna talk about on the SO?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Most definitely. Now I can talk about things and Okie52 won't turn it into a political thread.
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

vCash

We used to talk about plenty of useless crap before politics took this place over. Hopefully it will return to it's former glory of poo threads and random carp.

vCash

Sounds pretty boring!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

I was actually gonna mention something about what would be left for the SO: fart jokes?

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

If people don't agree that poo threads>political talk then they are in denial

Drunky Town Limnologist Fraggle145's Avatar
    vCash

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    your puny brain can't understand the awesomeness of God
    Olevet Posse - Dirty Lib

vCash

Never been a fan of pooo/fart jokes, even as a kid I always thought people farting in class & others laughing hysterically was dumb.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercruiser's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs down Re: So Now That Politics Has Been Moved To Another Forum, Is The SO Still Your Home?

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I think absolute silence might become fairly prevalent on the SO. Then again I could be wrong? I'm interested in seeing, because I was never in favor of a politics forum, and always argued what the hell else was anybody gonna talk about on the SO?
    Curly,
    Usually the weirdos talking about their genitals is a #2 to politics!
    There will always be plenty of that.

But, from the new name "Obamafest", I assume that the powers to be are LWers. As, sounds like they think that Obama is all there is to talk about in politics.
    Last edited by soonercruiser; 8/21/2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: additional thought
    How can there be too many children?
    That is like saying there are too many flowers.
    Mother Teresa

-------------------
    (Or, too many tax-payers!)

vCash

I'm sure we'll be back to dick and fart jokes in fairly short order. That's where the big bucks are.

(Name that oblique movie reference).
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 FirstandGoal's Avatar
    vCash

Well if we get tired of potty humor, I bet BTK can start a jerky thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Also, we're pretty dumb and like boobies a lot.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CrimsonJim's Avatar
    vCash

BTK really likes to talk about his meat, doesn't he?

http://www.soonercode.com
    I’m not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look at it.

Posse Friendly...

vCash

Let's go to the Ofest and talk about recipes n ****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner59's Avatar
    vCash

I don't mind it one bit. Anything is better than politics.
    "Winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing." - Vince Lombardi

Olevet Posse Member and OVJ-aholic