Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerDood's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Oklahoma State players LOL

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Opposite side of the field? There was nobody in all of China in the deep secondary on the Hanna TD. I'd dare say both safeties ****ed up there.
    That's three years in a row our Tight Ends have outrun OSU's entire defense. Gresham-Ratteree-Hanna
    Where can I get Boomer Sooner ringtone? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by champions77 View Post
    Stupid quote since he's lost 5 out of 6 times to OU/texas since he's been at osu.

CowboyMRW's post is not nearly as stupid as this. I have no idea how many times Barry Sanders beat or lost to OU/Texas, but I have to imagine it was a similar type number. Does that mean he wasn't the best RB in the conference?

I"m not comparing Markelle Martin to Barry Sanders, but suggesting a player isn't the best at his position solely because the number of wins and losses his team has is ridiculous, especially when that position is one such as a safety.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU_Sooners75 View Post
    They won 12 games last year? Really? Who did they play in that phantom 14th game?

And why you trying to be nice to a bunch of animal abusers?

I'm telling NP on you.
    Oh yeaaaaaaah, guess they lost to Ole Miss 21-7 in the Cotton Bowl, so that wouldn't have been a 2010 win for them... but they did play 14 games last year... last CALENDAR year

But yeah, my mathematics was a little off forgive me.

Now... let's try this again: THREE posts in a row of OSU non-bashing friendliness, mkay?

Congrats on your new uniforms. 48 is a lot of color combinations to choose from.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ruf/Nek7's Avatar
    vCash

Y'all have a really nice cow s#!t smell when I drive into your town.

Yay for consecutive nice posts!
    FADADA DLSD RDPC05 SS12
    Keeper of the Guns 08

Illegitimi non carborundum

vCash

That doesn't count. Guess we have to start over...

Congrats on your many award winners last season, including the Biletnikoff Award, the Lou Groza Award, and your first-ever share of the Big 12 South championship.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

If the pokes can get by Louisiana-Lafayette on September 3rd, then I'll predict they'll win at least one game.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hefley001 View Post
    haha I love how you show both plays that were to the opposite side of the field than Martin. Those both were Johnny Thomas's plays, nice try though.
    Hahaha thats like saying "well OU sucks, we held them 47 points on out weak side of the field. Those GOONERS!!! couldnt throw on our top safety."

You would think after back to back 60 yard TDs you would...idk.....move him over.

vCash

This whole being-nice-to-OSU plan isn't working, so I will try an alternative route:

What must OSU do to be competitive with OU on a yearly basis? What things have they done right in this regard during the past decade (the Lester/Gundy years?)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

1. Stop sucking
    2. Be less stupid
    3. Try not being orange
    4. Get a haircut that doesn't look like a crappy businessman from the 90's
    5. Make a stadium that goes north-south like normal people
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by OU_Sooners75 View Post
    Obsessed? Your the cowpie fan over here visiting a Sooner dedicated website. So who's really obsessed?

Stupid ****ing idiot OSU fans! You all are mentally challeneged and just plain stupid!

And saying that is probably giving you all too much credit.

hahaha I didn't create this thread you ****ing idiot!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

No, you only offer envy.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerHoops View Post
    CowboyMRW's post is not nearly as stupid as this. I have no idea how many times Barry Sanders beat or lost to OU/Texas, but I have to imagine it was a similar type number. Does that mean he wasn't the best RB in the conference?

I"m not comparing Markelle Martin to Barry Sanders, but suggesting a player isn't the best at his position solely because the number of wins and losses his team has is ridiculous, especially when that position is one such as a safety.

See we're used to seeing and hearing things like this from sooner fans. Its comments like these that reenforce what Cowboys fans been saying about most sooner fans. You can surely tell which sooner fans actually are alumni and WENT to OU and which ones buy their OU gear at wal-mart.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

so... hefley, do you disown poke fans that didn't attend class in Stillwater? Should osu gear not be sold at Wal-Mart?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    so... hefley, do you disown poke fans that didn't attend class in Stillwater? Should osu gear not be sold at Wal-Mart?
    No, they buy it at very secretive alumni type places like Eskimo Joe's or the student union.

vCash

See we're used to seeing and hearing things like this from sooner fans. Its comments like these that reenforce what Cowboys fans been saying about most sooner fans. You can surely tell which sooner fans actually are alumni and WENT to OU and which ones buy their OU gear at wal-mart.
    This is so played. If you guys were half way worth a **** at the most popular sport in the country you just might have more fans outside of your alumni/dropout base.

Then you could fill up your pretty new stadium.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooneredaco's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerHoops View Post

Yea but, when we torch his position constantly that can be an indicator that he's not the second coming of Ronnie Lott
    Originally Posted by CowboyMRW

"Just for the game today, I went down to the market and bought a new sheep. The owner said she was still a virgin, so I really hope we win today, so it's not just a waste of money"

vCash

This thread has no hope of extending an olive branch, so I might as well join in the fun:

No joke. Look up the crappy video that goes with the crappy Cowboys 4 Ever song and there it is... excitement over Sammie getting a big gain all because they delayed our inevitable touchdown by one down. Woo hoo.

Getting it done
    vCash

I am proud to say that although I have never attended OU for my college degree, I am a die hard fan no matter what. BOOMER SOONER!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride View Post
    1. Stop sucking
    2. Be less stupid
    3. Try not being orange
    4. Get a haircut that doesn't look like a crappy businessman from the 90's
    5. Make a stadium that goes north-south like normal people
    ^^^^this!

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Wow... All I heard from your *** was.... Blah blah blah, I'm a dirty sheep humper!

Go masterbait to pics of nude sheep and leave football talk to those that have a team worthy to be proud of every year not just once every 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?