Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Dorial Green-Beckham

you won't be on this board long.

vCash

We shall see, oh well. Note to posters, dont be excessively more intelligent than every other poster on the board and call them out on their stupidity when they try to outwit you.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JLEW1818's Avatar
    vCash

make your point, but be respectful.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JLEW1818 View Post
    make your point, but be respectful.
    Good advise. Some of us have a lot lower tolerance for stupidity though. You can hate me all you want but its clear that I simply responded to being called out, and when someone tries to call me out on my post and makes themselves look idiotic in doing so, I will always disrespect them right back.

qb's jason white... rhett bomar... landry jones... blake bell...

wr's malcolm kelly... adron tennell... kenny stills... and the guy we aren't supposed to mention, trey metoyer...

those are off the top of my head... all highly rated... highly recruited... they signed and played at OU except metoyer hasn't played yet...
    **WARNING!!! This Post May Contain High Levels of Sarcasm**

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by northspeter View Post
    qb's jason white... rhett bomar... landry jones... blake bell...

wr's malcolm kelly... adron tennell... kenny stills... and the guy we aren't supposed to mention, trey metoyer...

those are off the top of my head... all highly rated... highly recruited... they signed and played at OU except metoyer hasn't played yet...
    At least you actually tried to compile a list, but I clearly said the 5 star types, then specifically mentioned only 5 star guys as my examples. Bomar was the only 5 star QB of that group and I even mentioned him earlier as the only QB. Every receiver you mentioned doesnt fit the mold, none were 5 stars.

Think Julio Jones, Reuben Randle, Kyle Prater...all 5 stars with offers from nearly every team in the country. Im honestly not trying to be a dick, but my god, how much more clear can I be in what Im saying?

All the players you mentioned are great, fairly highly recruited guys nationally, but none were the same caliber as Jones, Randle, Prater, Terrelle Pryor, etc...My point stands that OU rarely ever lands these types of QBs and WRs.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post
    At least you actually tried to compile a list, but I clearly said the 5 star types, then specifically mentioned only 5 star guys as my examples. Bomar was the only 5 star QB of that group and I even mentioned him earlier as the only QB. Every receiver you mentioned doesnt fit the mold, none were 5 stars.

Think Julio Jones, Reuben Randle, Kyle Prater...all 5 stars with offers from nearly every team in the country. Im honestly not trying to be a dick, but my god, how much more clear can I be in what Im saying?

All the players you mentioned are great, fairly highly recruited guys nationally, but none were the same caliber as Jones, Randle, Prater, Terrelle Pryor, etc...My point stands that OU rarely ever lands these types of QBs and WRs.

Just cause I'm sick of the pointless argument, I'm gonna jump in...You're right Stoops hasn't landed many 5 star QB's or WR's. Everyone pay attention to what he is saying...he isn't saying highly recruited players or even saying highly recruited QB's and WR's he is saying STRICTLY 5 STAR players. Can we all agree he is correct? He is correct by the way. Stoops has landed big time, highly recruited players at these positions, but not 5 star recruits. He is not dissing the players or coach stoops in his honest statements.

That being said Dorial Green-Beckham is in Norman for the football camp this weekend. I'm hoping for a commitment, but my hopes aren't too high that we get it this weekend, just hope we get it by the time he signs the dotted line on signing day.

My Blackberry just took a new commit hit.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Just cause I'm sick of the pointless argument, I'm gonna jump in...You're right Stoops hasn't landed many 5 star QB's or WR's. Everyone pay attention to what he is saying...he isn't saying highly recruited players or even saying highly recruited QB's and WR's he is saying STRICTLY 5 STAR players. Can we all agree he is correct? He is correct by the way. Stoops has landed big time, highly recruited players at these positions, but not 5 star recruits. He is not dissing the players or coach stoops in his honest statements.

That being said Dorial Green-Beckham is in Norman for the football camp this weekend. I'm hoping for a commitment, but my hopes aren't too high that we get it this weekend, just hope we get it by the time he signs the dotted line on signing day.
    Thank you, I agree its a pointless argument I just got slammed from about 8 places at once and neg repped out the *** for it so I felt the need to make a scene. Im done now, and I hope we land DGB, but I wont lose any sleep if we dont, same for Kiel.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by owenfieldreams View Post
    My Blackberry just took a new commit hit.
    We are really building a Florida pipeline recently. I hope it keeps up.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

We shall see, oh well. Note to posters, dont be excessively more intelligent than every other poster on the board and call them out on their stupidity when they try to outwit you.
    Dude, I never post here.

I was just dropping in to check out the latest news, but found this thread to be ridiculous to actually stop what I was doing, neg you, and let you know that anyone that calls someone else on the internet, "unintelligent" or "stupid" or makes some kind of generic statement like, "You're not the brightest crayon in the box" typically has massive self-esteem problems and is probably not well liked, even off the internet.

Do yourself a favor, buy a 12 pack, get a new wardrobe, join a gym and grow up.

http://www.dcsooners.com/newsite/

"You've got vomit on yourself...."

Hays County Police Officer to D.J. Monroe

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bosley View Post
    Dude, I never post here.

I was just dropping in to check out the latest news, but found this thread to be ridiculous to actually stop what I was doing, neg you, and let you know that anyone that calls someone else on the internet, "unintelligent" or "stupid" or makes some kind of generic statement like, "You're not the brightest crayon in the box" typically has massive self-esteem problems and is probably not well liked, even off the internet.

Do yourself a favor, buy a 12 pack, get a new wardrobe, join a gym and grow up.
    Just for arguments sake, did you neg rep the other posters saying idiotic, stupid, etc? No you didnt because you are too unintelligent and stupid to even know how the argument started. Believe me, I have no self-esteem problems, quite the opposite actually, havent I made that obvious?

My guess is you relate to the other guys on here; the ones who tried to call me out and only embarrassed themselves in the process. Its pleasing to know that you never post on here and I could bring out so much anger in you, that tells me a LOT about you and your soft little self.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mongo's Avatar
    vCash

Just for arguments sake, did you neg rep the other posters saying idiotic, stupid, etc? No you didnt because you are too unintelligent and stupid to even know how the argument started. Believe me, I have no self-esteem problems, quite the opposite actually, havent I made that obvious?

My guess is you relate to the other guys on here; the ones who tried to call me out and only embarrassed themselves in the process. Its pleasing to know that you never post on here and I could bring out so much anger in you, that tells me a LOT about you and your soft little self.
    you are awesome. your branes are too much for us simpletons. You should publish your opinions with rivals and other recruiting services. why are you slumming here?

vCash

Didnt know that, I just recently read an article saying that OU and Mizzou were the only two teams hes visited twice, but either way Im not holding my breath on him or DGB, those guys seem to always go elsewhere while OU continues to win and play in championships. We never win with big name guys out of high school so it wont bother me if neither of them commit to OU, as long as we keep winning with the Bradfords, Jones and Broyles of the world.
    When I initially disagreed with your post, it was because of your reference to Bradford, Landry Jones, and Ryan Broyles, not exclusively the wide receivers OU has made winners out of. That's why I made the a short list of the 5 star recruits that were stars at OU.

You're right about not needing 5 star receivers to win a lot of games, and OU has proven that.
    Born to fish, forced to work.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    you are awesome. your branes are too much for us simpletons. You should publish your opinions with rivals and other recruiting services. why are you slumming here?
    Ive been wondering the same thing about myself for a while now, with my superior knowledge, Ive got to be worth a lot. Oh and my talk about being so much more intelligent than everyone here is not to say that I am of superior intelligence in life in general, just apparently on this board. Read for yourself and you will see that. Its astonishing. Really, even I have a hard time believing it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

SEE POST #23
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 yankee's Avatar
    vCash

bornbredou is surrounded by stupid people.
    Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain, tho' your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

Ryan Moore
    WR
    Orlando, FLDr. Phillips
    5 stars
    6'4"
    Miami (FL)
    DiShon Platt
    WR
    Punta Gorda, FLCharlotte