Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Western Conference Finals

BTW, as a non Thunder or Mavs fan...

Good season by the Thunder..I agree with Grapevine and a few other's posts..Early playoff success does not equate into championships later..And if you want to look at like this...The Thunder beat the 5 seed, was taken to 7 games by the 8 seed, and lost 4 out of 5 to the 3rd seed...Thats great for this team, but I dunno how amazing that is..

I personally don't think the Grizzlies will improve that much and the Lakers return to the title is dependant on the Dwight Howard deal..And if that doesn't happen, the Blake Griffin deal..

The Thunder could make the finals by next season or may not..To me, the lack on the court leadership when they need it..I personally like Westbrook's play more than Durant's...He does too much standing around, settling for 3s when he gets tired..Great player though..
    Bazinga

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ruf/Nek7 View Post
    Do thunder fans really hate Dallas so much they really want to see miami win it all? Really?
    not me.
    Whenever a boy comes you should always have something baking.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

I could easily pull for the Mavs in the finals if they didn't have Jason Terry and Jason Kidd. I absolutely hate those two. Gotta figure out who I hate more. Terry and Kidd or Lebron and Bosh

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerNate's Avatar
    vCash

So who do Thunder fans want to win in a Dallas vs Miami matchup?
    twitter: @ palmbeachsooner

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 AlboSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I want the Heat to win. They are not a conference rival. I hope to see Terry choke once again, after the taunting of our crowd, and his lack of class throughout the series. I would feel bad for Kidd, as I have nothing but respect for him.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

Dude... Terry's a huge, taunting, cheerleading doosh, but Lebron is 5x the doosh Terry is. Seriously, Lebron's antics would get most other players kicked out of the gym.

I really don't like the Mavs but I respect them and I can't root for Miami. Or the Bulls either.
    GO MAVS.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 AlboSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Partial Qualifier View Post
    Dude... Terry's a huge, taunting, cheerleading doosh, but Lebron is 5x the doosh Terry is. Seriously, Lebron's antics would get most other players kicked out of the gym.

I really don't like the Mavs but I respect them and I can't root for Miami. Or the Bulls either.
    GO MAVS.
    LeBron dooshness hasn't affected the thunder one bit. He's on the East coast. When he cam here he was classy. and that whole decision deal, might have not been his fault after all, according to that ESPN book that came out.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlboSooner View Post
    LeBron dooshness hasn't affected the thunder one bit. He's on the East coast. When he cam here he was classy. and that whole decision deal, might have not been his fault after all, according to that ESPN book that came out.
    I guess those are good points. He's just one of those guys, I don't *start* watching the game to root against him, but I always wind up wanting him to lose.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

It is one of those difficult things...I love Dwayne Wade...but hate Lebron..So I will cheer for Dirk.

Jason Terry? really? hate for Jason Terry?

hmmm...