Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member The Maestro's Avatar
    vCash

No bin Laden pics coming

Damn, Barry. Just when I liked you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_857568.html

BUZZKILL!!!!!
    “It never changes. Football is a game of repetition, mental and physical. You may try to articulate it a little different, but it's the same thing: Get better players, make fewer mistakes, and drill the fundamentals into your players' heads. The rest of it is a joke. Teams aren't winning because of what they had for breakfast or what some coach said in the locker room.” - Barry Switzer

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: No bin Laden pics coming

Agree with the decision. I think there's too much risk in saying that bin Laden is dead if he actually isn't, so the fact that the announcement was so definitive is good enough for me.

If you want to see a picture of a dead Osama, visit our fark board. In particular this thread right here.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Well, that seals it for me. It was all a fake!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

makes sense....58% of the people want to see them....NO he say's......58% didn't want Obamacare shoved up their ***....YES he say's.

vCash

I have zero interest in seeing the pics. And most who are suspicious of the veracity of the story won't be convinced by any pics.

I bet within 6 months they are in Rolling Stone magazine.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mississippi Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdgensooner View Post
    I have zero interest in seeing the pics. And most who are suspicious of the veracity of the story won't be convinced by any pics.
    Veracity always makes me very suspicious.

there pictures of the 1) holocaust ; 2) landing on the moon; c) planes flying into the world trade center

and yet - people still deny any of it exists

i think they should release the burial photo - just because it'd be fun to see him getting fed to the fishes

The folks that are really upset about this are on Fox and CNN. No morbid ratings boost. The people that saw him as a hero wont believe he is dead unless they can put their fingers in the holes in his head.
    We have **** the bed, rolled around in it, gotten up, slipped and fallen and re**** the bed.
    -- TheGOAT on Shaggy Bevo

vCash

They will be leaked.
    Everything gets leaked.

vCash

Well, I did pull a long gray hair out of my crab cake last night so I figure that was bin Laden's beard hair in the sea...so that proves it happened.
    “It never changes. Football is a game of repetition, mental and physical. You may try to articulate it a little different, but it's the same thing: Get better players, make fewer mistakes, and drill the fundamentals into your players' heads. The rest of it is a joke. Teams aren't winning because of what they had for breakfast or what some coach said in the locker room.” - Barry Switzer

SoonerFans.com Elite Member The's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerson1975 View Post
    I bet within 6 months they are in Rolling Stone magazine.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc View Post
    They will be leaked.
    Everything gets leaked.
    And this.

And the White House will be OUTRAGED that they were leaked.
    Omelet Posse Egg Wrangler.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUMallen's Avatar
    vCash

Actually kind of brilliant. Think about it.

Al Queda will likely announce the truth of OBL being dead in a call to arms. That way, everyone has enough proof of OBL's death, we don't have to release the photos as a focal point of fundamentalist muslim rage, and we may al queda admit a defeat.

And if al queda DOESN'T want to announce that OBL is dead, thereby admitting a big defeat at the hands of Americans, then that's cool too. OBL is then not used as a matyr, but we still have plenty of people (vast majority) believing he is dead.

Win-win for USA, and this whole matter has been handled very well, I think.
    Olevet Posse Bail Bondsman

"I searched through rebellion, drugs, diets, mysticism, religions, intellectualism and much more, only to begin to find that truth is basically simple - and feels good, clean and right"
    - Chick Corea

SoonerFans.com Elite Member sooner59's Avatar
    vCash

Even Leon Panetta said they will come out eventually.
    "Winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing." - Vince Lombardi

Olevet Posse Member and OVJ-aholic

vCash

From the reports it said he was living with 9 women and 23 kids. We should have left him alive. Sounds like hell to me. Death was an escape for him.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

One of OBL's wives attacked the SEALs when they entered the bedroom. She was unarmed and a SEAL shot her in the leg, wounding her. There is nothing indicating OBL did anything but get shot. In the end, one of Osama's wives showed more guts than he did. And I still don't believe OBL got shot with only two bullets to the head. I tend to think he was peppered with machine gun bullets like Bonnie and Clyde. Two bullets just sounds cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by lexsooner View Post
    One of OBL's wives attacked the SEALs when they entered the bedroom. She was unarmed and a SEAL shot her in the leg, wounding her. There is nothing indicating OBL did anything but get shot. In the end, one of Osama's wives showed more guts than he did. And I still don't believe OBL got shot with only two bullets to the head. I tend to think he was peppered with machine gun bullets like Bonnie and Clyde. Two bullets just sounds cleaner.
    So Warren Beatty is going to play Osama in a movie now?

make him squeal like a pig?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    make him squeal like a pig?
    That's Ned. Warren's pudgy little brother.

vCash

Last edited by yermom; 5/4/2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: that's Pat, the faster little poster