vCash

Thunder at Nuggets

Huge game tonight. The Thunder come in on a two game losing streak despite leading both games by 12+ points. The division lead is down to 3 with Denver playing us two more times. We really need to get one of those two. If Denver gets both games this week against us, that cuts it to one with them holding the tie breaker.

OKC's toughest game remaining besides Denver - @ Lakers

Denver's toughest game remaining besides OKC - @ Dallas

There is a strong likelihood that the Thunder can in a sense close out the division tonight (barring a meltdown or unexpected losses). They have lost 7 straight games at Denver by an avg of 19+ points per game. Denver has won 6 straight games and their home record is very good.

Tonight is an opportunity for the Thunder to join the NBA elite. The elite teams, given the situation, would go in there and win. They would also be sending a message for the playoffs that they can win in Denver.

Its not the end of the world if the Thunder lose the division and 4 seed. They can still win the series even without the homecourt, but just imagine opening night next season with them dropping down a division championship banner. That would be amazing considering where the team was not too long ago.

Last edited by Quik Sand; 4/5/2011 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by XingTheRubicon View Post
    the big 12 is myspace in 2008

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Thunder at Nuggets

I think we'll win tonight. The team on Friday and Saturday just seemed unfocused. Back to back away games means a lot of travel and after playing so well for a while there had to be a let down. The few days off probably really helped.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Quik Sand View Post
    Huge game tonight. The Thunder come in on a two game losing streak despite leading both games by 12+ points. The division lead is down to 3 with Denver playing us two more times. We really need to get one of those two. If Denver gets both games this week against us, that cuts it to one with them holding the tie breaker.

OKC's toughest game remaining besides Denver - @ Lakers

Denver's toughest game remaining besides OKC - @ Dallas

There is a strong likelihood that the Thunder can in a sense close out the division tonight (barring a meltdown or unexpected losses). They have lost 7 straight games at Denver by an avg of 19+ points per game. Denver has won 6 straight games and their home record is very good.

Tonight is an opportunity for the Thunder to join the NBA elite. The elite teams, given the situation, would go in there and win. They would also be sending a message for the playoffs that they can win in Denver.

Its not the end of the world if the Thunder lose the division and 4 seed. They can still win the series even without the homecourt, but just imagine opening night next season with them dropping down a division championship banner. That would be amazing considering where the team was not too long ago.

The world may not end but daggum that would be awful to lose home court at this point. What an awesome thing for what has been such a supportive fan base. I dont have season tickets but I just think playoff atmosphere in your hometown is something very special.

TTFU!
    Wackos everywhere, a plague of madness.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by waynepayne View Post
    The world may not end but daggum that would be awful to lose home court at this point. What an awesome thing for what has been such a supportive fan base. I dont have season tickets but I just think playoff atmosphere in your hometown is something very special.

TTFU!
    Managed to get tickets to game 4 last year and it was AWESOME!

vCash

I was at game 3 and 4. Game 3 was the best atmosphere for basketball Ive ever been in. When Westbrook dunked on Lamar Odom and started an 8-0 run that got us back in the game....it went crazy.

vCash

YYUUUUGGGEEE (al eschbach) win tonight. Magic number is 2!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

Great, great win! I got the feeling they figured out what happened the last two games (losses to Portland & LAC) because the moment it looked like they were heading in the same direction, they go on a run and get back up by 11. Intensity!

Do we have one of the best backup point guards in the league?? I think we do. Maynor is always good but he was nails last night

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Quik Sand View Post
    I was at game 3 and 4. Game 3 was the best atmosphere for basketball Ive ever been in. When Westbrook dunked on Lamar Odom and started an 8-0 run that got us back in the game....it went crazy.

Ive watched this about 20 times now. Thanks for posting it

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Partial Qualifier View Post
    Great, great win! I got the feeling they figured out what happened the last two games (losses to Portland & LAC) because the moment it looked like they were heading in the same direction, they go on a run and get back up by 11. Intensity!

Do we have one of the best backup point guards in the league?? I think we do. Maynor is always good but he was nails last night
    Maynor was good last night. Some of those floaters were things of beauty. Made it look so easy.