SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Kevin Harlin in kc said

he talked to an OU insider at Tulsa airport..

supposedly there are some things OU is trying to clean up, "stuff" from Capel and it's scaring off some coaches...

not sure if that means the TG crap...or what...
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 3/28/2011 at 11:21 AM.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Re: Kevin Harlin in kc said

That would explain some things.

vCash

I could imagine. The only think looming is the Tiny stuff and the NCAA hasn't addressed it yet. I kind of got the impression that with Capel leaving, it will only be a slap on the wrist. Then again, we are still under probation.

We need to jump quick because all of the good coaches are getting snatched up.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

apparently the NCAA has nothing on us so far and neither do we but we are both still investigating to make sure nothing pops up...I sure hope there is nothing to come from it
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerMom2's Avatar
    vCash

Why would an OU Insider be at the Tulsa airport or even talk to anyone? Anonymous sources are just that anonymous and how do we know the person knows what Joe C is doing. We don't!

Sooner All-World
    vCash

Shouldn't scare Bruce Pearl.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerMom2's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oumartin View Post
    Shouldn't scare Bruce Pearl.
    Understatement! In fact a coach that wants to really make a name and pull in the big bucks won't be scared either.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMom2 View Post
    Why would an OU Insider be at the Tulsa airport or even talk to anyone? Anonymous sources are just that anonymous and how do we know the person knows what Joe C is doing. We don't!
    1st not a staffer from OU Insider..if that is what ya mean...just someone who is associated with OU...and 2nd Kevin Harlin being who is is...just maybe knows some pretty decent inside people...just sayin. His kid and mine played fball together and he's just a good guy, don't think he'd make anything up...but that is my opinion of him.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Pastner will be our next head coach.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Pearl's already been punished enough, right? Might be able to claim him off waivers scot-free at this point

...ok, just checked that, and other-UT is still waiting to hear from the NCAA, and was cited as a primary reason for letting him go, like a begging for leniency. Probably not best to touch him right now.

As for if it would scare potential coaching candidates away, work is work, amirite? If you need a job or a higher income, OU offers both, even if they come with potential NCAA baggage.

vCash

ya know Badger....I think for 1.5 mil I could take the ncaa issues...at least the person would have an excuse for being down for awhile...kind of like giving Capel a pass for the first yr...just sayin...