Dangd o man drinkin beer with Hank, Bill, and Dale man!
    vCash

Big 12 on Direct TV

This is my first year to have Direct TV and looking at the listings I dont see the tournament being televised. Do any of you subscribers know if the tournament will be shown on Direct TV?

Thanks!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Big 12 on Direct TV

it's the Big 12 network...I have Dish and it's the local channels...in KC channel 41...(not sure what channel that is in DISH)...

I'm sure it's a local channel if you are in Big 12 country...KS/NEB/Colo/Okl/Mizz/Tex..if not in those states prob screwed...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerShark's Avatar
    vCash

OKC 34-1.
    TULSA some on 2-1, some on 2-2.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/sports/sport...2-on-channel-2

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

If you have the sports package, I usually get the B12 network games on either MSG or ALT. I haven't checked to see whether they are on there or not. I'll go searching for the OU game later.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

According to SS.com:

Big 12 Network
    KOCB Ch. 34 in Oklahoma City
    KJRH-DT2 in Tulsa
    ESPN Full Court (ESPN3.com)

The winner gets Texas. I would love the chance to beat Texas

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerShark's Avatar
    vCash

In Tulsa, the non-Oklahoma related games are on 2-2 according to the KJRH website.

TULSA - The Big 12 Basketball Tournament on Channel 2 will feature a lunchtime game with OSU, and a dinner event with OU on Wednesday.

OSU-Nebraska will begin the coverage at 11:30 a.m. in high definition from Kansas City, followed by Colorado vs Iowa St. at 2 p.m. on KJRH-DT2/2News Weather Plus over the air channel 2.2, Cox Cable channel 222.

At 6 p..m, OU and Baylor go at it to try and stay alive for another day.

That game will also be on Channel 2 HD, followed by Missouri vs Texas Tech on our Weather Plus channel.

Tech could be playing its final game under Head Coach Pat Knight. Knight was fired by Texas Tech Monday, but he will coach the Red Raiders through the Big 12 Tournament.

A reminder - if OSU and/or OU advance to the quarterfinals and semifinals, those games will be televised by Channel 2HD as well.

All other games leading up to the Championship will be on our Weather Plus channel.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

The tourney is on Altitude (Ch. 681) if you have the Directv sports package. I was just watching aggie handing it to nebbish during lunch.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon St Sooner View Post
    The tourney is on Altitude (Ch. 681) if you have the Directv sports package. I was just watching aggie handing it to nebbish during lunch.
    Thank you so much! I searched on Directv and couldn't find a channel except ESPN Fullcourt which I won't buy. How did you stumble accross this channel?