Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Jayhawks Suspended for "One on One"...

Looks like more than just the hardwood gets pounded these days at Allen Fieldhouse.....

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/phoggy...e-on-one-29524
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Jayhawks Suspended for "One on One"...

They just lived out a bunch of KU alum fantasies... admit it Sabanball, you probably dream of going one-on-one with your significant other at the 50-yard line of Bryant Denny (sp?) Stadium.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    They just lived out a bunch of KU alum fantasies... admit it Sabanball, you probably dream of going one-on-one with your significant other at the 50-yard line of Bryant Denny (sp?) Stadium.
    I would **** my woman anywhere she wanted to be ****ing, that's beside the point. This is overreacting a bit IMO, people aren't allowed to date and be a couple? I'm sure they are normally allowed in there whenever they want (look at all those trick shot videos, people seem to get in the arenas just fine to make those), so what is the difference with them making out, a little touchy touchy, and some practice. Hope this doesn't ruin the girls senior season.

vCash

Evidently this is pretty tame compared to what goes on in the NBA......

http://deadspin.com/#!5769488/what-e...fe-get-pounded

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Sooner Benchwarmer SoonerDan74012's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    Evidently this is pretty tame compared to what goes on in the NBA......

http://deadspin.com/#!5769488/what-e...fe-get-pounded
    That is really disgusting.
    Landry Jones- "Sooner Nation needs the stache"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

at least the woman's player is STRAIGHT! LOL...that's a positive..
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    at least the woman's player is STRAIGHT! LOL...that's a positive..
    Good point....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jumperstop View Post
    I would **** my woman anywhere she wanted to be ****ing, that's beside the point. This is overreacting a bit IMO, people aren't allowed to date and be a couple? I'm sure they are normally allowed in there whenever they want (look at all those trick shot videos, people seem to get in the arenas just fine to make those), so what is the difference with them making out, a little touchy touchy, and some practice. Hope this doesn't ruin the girls senior season.

I would hope not. Gosh, college kids acting like...college kids--what a surprise!