Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tigeman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Iron Bowl...Tide Fan Claims to Killing Live Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by David Deming - OU Prof.
    I just want to point out that a females 'easy access' to a vagina enables them to 'quickly and easily' have sex with 'as many random people' as they want. Their possession of an unregistered vagina also equips them to work as a prostitute and spread venereal diseases. Let's hope they are as responsible with their equipment as most gun owners are with theirs."
    - Paraphrased

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Living in Kansas...............NEVER kill a tree.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Anyway, screw the state of Alabama.
    Hey! Screw you Buddy!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tigeman View Post
    wow.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OhU1's Avatar
    vCash

What if someone pulled this stunt on the OKC survivor tree? Yeah it's "only a tree" but it was/is important to many people. Someone with the mentality to do what occurred at Auburn would think little of vandalizing landmarks, structures, poisoning dogs ect. to get their kicks.
    "Democracy without respect for individual rights sucks. It's just ganging up against the weird kid, and I'm always the weird kid.."
    Penn Jillette

Quote Originally Posted by sooner ngintunr View Post
    'Bama is ****ed. IMO this is pretty much as bad as it gets. The retaliation is going to be epic.

Those that are saying "it's only a tree" Should be saying "it's only a football game" Trees are ****ing awesome.
    ^^^^^^^ this dildo has started a vanadalism war and the Auburn fans will be justified. That's gonna make it 100 times worse for Bama. Bama may want to police their own and find this guy. Then buy Auburn some new dirt and trees. Hella War Eagle coming though!!!

Sooner Benchwarmer NathanStinson's Avatar
    vCash
    "The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.

Love is more than a candle.

Love can ignite the stars."

vCash

Apparently someone did this in Austin a while back and got 9 years.

Trees r srs bidness.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

vCash

Word is that this winner has children named "Bear" and "Crimson".

http://twitter.com/#!/slmandel/status/38270027966713857

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OULenexaman's Avatar
    Back in beautiful crime free Lenexa...far away from all the Obama loving losers
    vCash

62 yrs old and a retired state trooper?? Amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by OULenexaman View Post
    62 yrs old and a retired state trooper?? Amazing....
    Beat me to it. Hard to believe he used to be a trooper. I hope they throw this spiteful moron in jail for a long time.

Administrator
    vCash

Those of you railing for serious jail time seriously need to think about what you're saying. Dude is a dick. Dude is an *******. Dude is a moron. Dude is a redneck goober. Dude is NOT a felon. It's a ****ing tree. Yes, a very meaningful and important tree to a lot of people, but a tree none the less.

People lose all perspective when they see this kind of crap. All the Michael Vick haters and tree killer haters never say **** when it's a human being that is being hurt. Perspective people, perspective.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Dude should have never said anything and just watched the trees die...but what fun would that be...I guess.
    "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."
    - President John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Those of you railing for serious jail time seriously need to think about what you're saying. Dude is a dick. Dude is an *******. Dude is a moron. Dude is a redneck goober. Dude is NOT a felon. It's a ****ing tree. Yes, a very meaningful and important tree to a lot of people, but a tree none the less.

People lose all perspective when they see this kind of crap. All the Michael Vick haters and tree killer haters never say **** when it's a human being that is being hurt. Perspective people, perspective.

Actually the dude is a felon, since he, ya know, committed a felony. Someone who destroys extremely valuable, irreplaceable property deserves to do hard time. If somone stole your car, I'm sure you wouldn't them to be put in jail This has the same end result. Auburn University has lost valuable property, and unlike in the case of theft, it can't be recovered and returned to them.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjlr View Post
    Dude should have never said anything and just watched the trees die...but what fun would that be...I guess.

Guess he thought he'd be a "hero" among tide fans. Instead, he's going to prison.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member XingTheRubicon's Avatar
    vCash

You guys are missing the big picture here. We have a marvelous chance at a "bleeding Kansas" type in-state war. Both sides are incredibly stupid and heavily armed. An all out bloodbath in say, Birmingham would be non-stop entertainment.

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

Administrator
    vCash

Y'all sure he's a felon? On what charge? I see vandalism, maybe destruction of property. If he can't find a lawyer who can't get those charges reduced (I hear Froze might be available...) then there ain't a lawyer worth a **** in Alabama.

This is one of those cases where everybody is OUTRAGED. I'm just saying it's not very smart to be. Yes, be angry or whatever, but the whole "hang him, crucify him, life in prison, etc." is a bunch of hokey bull****.

vCash

10 years in prison max.
    In all fairness we were whiney bitches long before OU rammed it up our cornholes, and long before Macks losing season.

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Y'all sure he's a felon? On what charge? I see vandalism, maybe destruction of property. If he can't find a lawyer who can't get those charges reduced (I hear Froze might be available...) then there ain't a lawyer worth a **** in Alabama.

This is one of those cases where everybody is OUTRAGED. I'm just saying it's not very smart to be. Yes, be angry or whatever, but the whole "hang him, crucify him, life in prison, etc." is a bunch of hokey bull****.

He has been charged with a felony. I don't think the District Attorney in Auburn, Alabama is going to have a very succesful reelection campaign if he pleads this out on something minor. I don't think the guy should be hung or anything like that, but he broke a law that carries a maximum of 10 years in prison for breaking it, and I see no reason why it's not appropriate to send him down the river for 10 years.