Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Iron Bowl...Tide Fan Claims to Killing Live Oaks

I think the NCAA is on pause while the FBI does their thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

They should make some of them chainsaw arts out of them.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Lizard View Post
    BTW, I haven't heard any news about the Auburn investigation by the NCAA. I guess there was nothing to the allegations after all.
    Not so fast my friend. Rest assured there IS AN ACTIVE INVESTIGATION going on. After a ncaa investigator's 5 hour visit with T Reed and G Robinson, it doesn't look good for AU, from what I'm being told. Next stop: Arkansas. Walt Williams, you're going to have some company soon.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sabanball View Post
    Not so fast my friend. Rest assured there IS AN ACTIVE INVESTIGATION going on. After a ncaa investigator's 5 hour visit with T Reed and G Robinson, it doesn't look good for AU, from what I'm being told. Next stop: Arkansas. Walt Williams, you're going to have some company soon.
    Long overdue.
    My kids rock the flock!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 tcrb's Avatar
    vCash

Only if we can still call you "Choklahoma"....
    Heh....can't help but notice the irony in a 'bama fan talking "choke smack" during this discussion about Auburn's NC run last year.

The only thing that could affect them is if they have to vacate their national title. Auburn is a joke, and Chizik is not a good coach. They had maybe the most dominant player in CFB history and he led them to a national title. Without him they'll be back to an 8-4 team year in, year out.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

i've got some trees that guy can come kill.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sabanball's Avatar
    vCash

My guess is in the next month or so we will get an article about the NCAA investigating the recruitment of Dakota Mosely and Micheal Dyer, and then an hour later Auburn will announce someone poisoned the eagle.
    Oklahoma will begin working with the Pacific Institute after the 2009 season.

"(Oklahoma coach) Bob Stoops' words to me were, 'I want exactly what Alabama got,'" Institute instructor Antowaine Richardson said.

The University of Alabama --All-Time leader with 10 AP NC's in the modern era and back-to-back AP NC's 3 times (64/65, 78/79, 11/12)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonerbub's Avatar
    vCash

I think a good solid punishment is to have the guy chop wood for 100 hours--on top of a big fat fine.
    Let me see your war face!!