Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerNate's Avatar
    vCash

Another typical ad from Dems

LOL @ them playing on emotion to their ignorant voters

Repeat the lie...

In other words, Sen Graham hurt her rotator cup?

vCash

Re: Another typical ad from Dems

Nates on a tear tonight
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerNate's Avatar
    vCash

Thanks, pal.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercruiser's Avatar
    vCash

Liberal Demoncrats are the champions of "scaring" people with the TV ads.

I had a torn rotator cuff about age 45. I had military health care at that time, and was given the surgery option - and told all the complications too.

I chose to live with it! But, you have to give it time and rest it with reduced activity and less weight bearing. I have full ROM and activity - just can't throw a baseball hard, or do men's push ups. (Handicap 8)
    How can there be too many children?
    That is like saying there are too many flowers.
    Mother Teresa

-------------------
    (Or, too many tax-payers!)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoCaliSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Agnes, you fukked your life up with bad choices long before age 59 and you can't wait to sit back and get a meager check from the taxpayers. Eat a dick, Agnes.

I approve this message...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

So glad SoCali made it over here.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Leroy Lizard's Avatar
    vCash

They need her carrying stacks of Bibles.

My reaction to the ad is: "Two players on my Sooner team just got arrested, and I'm supposed to care about your ****in' rotator cuff? You don't even play football, nonetheless for the Sooners! So let me know when you manage to solve YOUR problem!"
    At least I'm not Jersey Sooner.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerNate View Post

Repeat the lie...

In other words, Sen Graham hurt her rotator cup?
    Sen. Graham is a disgrace and deserves to be defeated by a Democrat or otherwise. Preferably, he'd lose a primary challenge to an actual conservative who would then go on to win his seat in the General. Either way, I don't care as long as that ********* loses.

That ad is ridiculous though.

vCash

In fact, if I had a list of the absolute worst members of the United States Senate, Graham would rank no lower than 15 on that list. I would put he and his butt buddy McCain side by side on that list since Graham can't remove his lips from McCain's *** long enough to come up for air.
    Last edited by SicEmBaylor; 1/23/2011 at 12:16 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    In fact, if I had a list of the absolute worst members of the United States Senate, Graham would rank no lower than 15 on that list. I would put he and his butt buddy McCain side by side on that list since Graham can't remove his lips from McCain's *** long enough to come up for air.
    I get the feeling that SicEm doesn't care for Senator Graham.

So wtf did he ever do to deserve such scorn?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Lizard View Post
    I get the feeling that SicEm doesn't care for Senator Graham.

So wtf did he ever do to deserve such scorn?
    He's a big-government neocon who doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. That would be bad enough on its own, but Graham has a penchant for working behind the scenes to scuttle a conservative agenda at every opportunity.

vCash

He's a big-government neocon who doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. That would be bad enough on its own, but Graham has a penchant for working behind the scenes to scuttle a conservative agenda at every opportunity.
    No chit! I'm gonna move to the co*k State, just so I can help vote out his sorry as*.
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 1/23/2011 at 01:45 PM.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

I don't know that much about him. So how would he be different than Ronald Reagan? Where would Ronnie and he have their big differences?

Being serious here. No joke.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerNate View Post

Repeat the lie...
    All politicians and political parties do this, not just Democrats.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SouthCarolinaSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonercruiser View Post
    Politicians are the champions of "scaring" people with the TV ads.
    Fixed

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Enjoyable video of John Stewart taking down Dem Steve Cohen for comparing Repubs to Nazis after calling for civility after the Giffords shootings..

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th.../word-warcraft

vCash

Once again, how would this Graham dude differ in views from Ronald Reagan? I figured you "real conservatives" would be lining up to answer that one.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Once again, how would this Graham dude differ in views from Ronald Reagan? I figured you "real conservatives" would be lining up to answer that one.
    Leroy,

Sen Graham has gotten a bad rep in a number of quarters for taking some high-profile stands, on some very high-profile issues, that were at odds with the rank-and-file conservative movement.

The most glaring was his leading role in the aborted 2007 immigration reform.

Good lord, I was working in the Senate at that time, and I have just blocked most of that out of my memory.

But that's when Limbaugh nicknamed Sen Graham "Sen Graham-nesty," a name that has stuck all these years later.

I know I didn't answer your question vis-a-vis Ronald Reagan, but the bottom line is that he's probably a little more conservative than the avg Republican Senator -- but he's drawn attention to himself on some key breaks with the party. Much like Senator McCain.
    Nebraska and Oklahoma made up one of the greatest college football rivalries of all time. They played every year between 1928-97, and two times every four years since then. Their games in the Big Eight decided the conference championship 16 of 19 times between 1970-88. OU leads the series 44-38-3. --The Associated Press, December 1, 2010

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Barry's Back View Post
    Leroy,

Sen Graham has gotten a bad rep in a number of quarters for taking some high-profile stands, on some very high-profile issues, that were at odds with the rank-and-file conservative movement.

The most glaring was his leading role in the aborted 2007 immigration reform.

Good lord, I was working in the Senate at that time, and I have just blocked most of that out of my memory.

But that's when Limbaugh nicknamed Sen Graham "Sen Graham-nesty," a name that has stuck all these years later.

I know I didn't answer your question vis-a-vis Ronald Reagan, but the bottom line is that he's probably a little more conservative than the avg Republican Senator -- but he's drawn attention to himself on some key breaks with the party. Much like Senator McCain.
    Thx

vCash

I don't know that much about him. So how would he be different than Ronald Reagan? Where would Ronnie and he have their big differences?

Being serious here. No joke.
    Reagan did Amnesty in the mid 80's. Graham wants it now. I guess you are calling that a similarity, huh? How else are they similar, IYHO?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.