Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sendbaht's Avatar
    vCash

I'm pulling for Missouri but how about osu and neb?

I love the Big 12 and really want them to win all their bowl games.

Will pull for MissOUri...

I'm sure i'll pull for osu but if they lose, well ok, whatever. I DO KNOW they would NEVER pull for us so that makes me want them to lose. But, I love the State of Oklahoma and they do have it in their name.

neb...they are still a Big 12 team so will pull for them, but again of they lose ok so what...Bye Bye...

OU well that is a given.... Boomer Sooner!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I'm pulling for Missouri but how about osu and neb?

I picked Missouri but I don't care if they win or lose. If they do lose it will be funny because of all the stuff Iowa is going through.
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

I will not root for Mizzou. I will root for Wash. And if the Aggies win Meh, if they lose BAAWAAHAHAHAAHHHAAAAAHAHA!!
    "They are survivors. Come the apocalypse, the only thing left standing will be a handful of cockroaches and Bob Stoops and his Sooner squad." -hornfans-

vCash

No matter what our conference does, its always going to be S-E-C S-E-C S-E-C, so i want OSU and texas to lose every game they play. But i did pick Missouri so i hope they win.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 WA. Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Will root for all big 12 Nebraska is NOT big 12 anymore so I hope they looses

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oudavid1 View Post
    No matter what our conference does, its always going to be S-E-C S-E-C S-E-C, so i want OSU and texas to lose every game they play. But i did pick Missouri so i hope they win.
    Yeah, come bowl season, I usually find myself in a dilemma -- cheer for TX to help the Big XII's reputation, or root against them because I hate the lousy bastards.

Kind of nice to be free of such distractions this season.
    Nebraska and Oklahoma made up one of the greatest college football rivalries of all time. They played every year between 1928-97, and two times every four years since then. Their games in the Big Eight decided the conference championship 16 of 19 times between 1970-88. OU leads the series 44-38-3. --The Associated Press, December 1, 2010

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

i am pulling for all the big 12 teams. always do except for texas. this year i dont have to worry about them lol. however, it would be funny as heck if nebraska got spanked this year. TRAITORS!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonerloyal's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Barry's Back View Post
    Yeah, come bowl season, I usually find myself in a dilemma -- cheer for TX to help the Big XII's reputation, or root against them because I hate the lousy bastards.

This. ^^^^

I think I picked all Big 12 teams this season, but I can't remember who I picked Arizona vs. OSU. I'm a bit torn. It is Mike Stoops after all vs. a bedowngraded man who's in his forties.

I don't mind rooting for the Huskers one bit. I hope they put up some serious numbers on the board.
    Last edited by soonerloyal; 12/28/2010 at 09:16 AM.
    "I thought the only way we could beat Bama is if they came in unmotivated like we did against Boise. Bama wasn't caught off guard, OU didn't use cheap-*** trickeration...for 60 minutes we punched them in the face and they went down." - SoonernAR

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    - Hubert H. Humphrey

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I actually "root" in a non-energetic way for the Big 12...SOLELY for OU's reputation...we beat them who beat blah blah blah...

Except this yr...NO nebraska...after they bolted....

honestly I feel about mu/ksu/ku that you guys down south feel about osu and ut...if they win...good grief...can't shut them up....

guess all the schools can win by 1 in overtime...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I'll root for the teams we've already beaten. Helps our strength of schedule in hindsight.

Texas A&M over LSU... hate Les Miles more.

Mizzou... tough one.

Both of these losses when we didn't have good coverage in the middle... we solidified our defense when Box and the Hammer came back.

vCash

I'll pull for Arizona over the pukes because of the Stoops connection, if nothing else. That and the fact that I hate the pukes on general principles.
    Nebraska, Mizzou, I really don't care one way or the other. * - not an issue this year!
    "Always there at the brink of victory and close to breaking through and claiming what we've earned, and then pushed back each time." - oSu fan

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner518's Avatar
    vCash

at the moment, i have no idea. i usually find myself rooting subconciously while watching the game. could care less about our conference doing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bri
    NOW, WITNESS THE ORANGE POWER OF THIS FULLY OPERATIONAL HALF-EMPTY STADIUM!!!!!

vCash

Ou baby!!

I don't have any problem with pulling for Missouri; but there are other teams I wouldn't pull for with the exception being that one of their wins improves OU's ranking or position toward a National Championship!

Who are they? Glad you asked. In no particular order:

Whorns
    Pokies
    Golden Domers
    'canes
    Trojans
    any Lou Holtz coached team (well, formerly)
    Les U

Sooner All-World
    vCash

I'm gonna pull for Texas in their....oh wait.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 rekamrettuB's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Barry's Back View Post

Well you don't have to worry about it this year....HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!
    And lift up my brother
    To honor this game!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Leroy Lizard's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SC Sooner View Post
    I don't have any problem with pulling for Missouri; but there are other teams I wouldn't pull for with the exception being that one of their wins improves OU's ranking or position toward a National Championship!

Golden Domers
    'canes
    Hmmm....
    At least I'm not Jersey Sooner.

vCash

In the bowl games, I pull for Oklahoma teams; then the Big 12 (less texas); then 'zona; then teams OU beat and then that's about it.

I definitely root against the SEC, ND, and tOSU. When conflicts arise, I pull for the team that a win for them would most positively impact OU.

BOOMER

vCash

I don't really get into "rooting" for most other Big XII teams. I just don't particularly care... if they win, fine, if they lose, who cares...

Of course I always want osu and tex to lose. Don't have to worry about this yr. I expect osu to win big . Still kinda like Nebraska... but I gotta admit I'd be tickled a little if they somehow lost...

vCash

Bob Stoops is for Iowa so I'm for Iowa. Fu$k Mizzou as they don't want to be in the Big 12 anyway.