Thread: PSA

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

PSA

If you intend to report a housetheft and loss of all your shizz to your insurance carrier, it's a good idea to make sure the nosey neighbor lady across the street doesn't take photos of you and your homies carting said shizz away the week before.

That is all.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerwake's Avatar
    vCash

Re: PSA

I told you not to do it. And to think you're an officer of the court..

vCash

Why do people have to ruin a perfectly good scam?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer..... View Post
    Why do people have to ruin a perfectly good scam?
    She said they p1ssed her off with all their noisy parties and they let their dogs poop in her yard. Truly.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

That bitch dint get my Tag # did she
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonerchk's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    She said they p1ssed her off with all their noisy parties and they let their dogs poop in her yard. Truly.
    I would have pooped in their yard and turned them into the police!
    Omelet Posse Omelette

"even when they stumble more than once, they never step into dog**** ... f***in' sooner magic."~another sad horn

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Penguin's Avatar
    vCash

If you intend to report a housetheft and loss of all your shizz to your insurance carrier, it's a good idea to make sure the nosey neighbor lady across the street doesn't take photos of you and your homies carting said shizz away the week before.

That is all.

How did the neighbor get involved? I'm just wondering how the insurance company got a hold of the photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by proud gonzo
    you're weird

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    How did the neighbor get involved? I'm just wondering how the insurance company got a hold of the photos.
    She prolly ran her mouth when the PoPo took a report
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Is it possible the stuff they got rid of was damaged in the robbery? Sounds to me like the old lady across the street is the Queenpin and had her boys screw over the Party Goers. I bet she's got their other stuff in a mini-storage somewhere. What a bitch.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Here's a tip.

When you make a housetheft claim that involves every stick of furniture, dish, shoe, sock, pair of drawers and picture in your house, the insurance company does some checking around your neighborhood. It's called "canvasing." And people talk.

I bet if these folks hadn't been greedy and just reported a burglary and theft of thier big screen and the other usual high-value stuff, they would have gotten away with it.

Think about it. WTF steals dressers, chests of drawers, socks, underwear, blue jeans and your Aunt Mabel's framed photo?

vCash

Think about it. WTF steals your Aunt Mabel's framed photo?
    That right there would have maxed out my claim.