Administrator
    vCash

So I get off the Metro

and turn on the TV in the room.

I see the chick with a dick blocking shots against some other lezbo from Tennesee. I see a bunch of Sicems going all "rawr". I feel filthy, gay, violated, and in some ways penetrated. Especially just now when Skeletor is shaking her skanky filthy snatch on the sidelines. I'm thinking "even Pat Summit wouldn't hit that.." I wanna see Sherri, not dykes.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jumperstop's Avatar
    vCash

Re: So I get off the Metro

What see you talking about? I must not get the tranny channel.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

You staying in Dupont Circle or somethin'?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 btk108's Avatar
    vCash

Deano....SicEm's gonna be all butt hurt with your comments...way to ruin his Xmas
    Well I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Yup, it's disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I watched the Baylor/Tenn game a little bit.

Remember when our team was on TV all of the time? It was because people were interested in Courtney Paris, daughter of Bubba, twin sister Ashley, etc etc.

Now, they're interested in a chick who can dunk. Alas, we're not on TV as much as we used to be because we don't have a dunker or a big name right now

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Boomer_Sooner_sax's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    and turn on the TV in the room.

I see the chick with a dick blocking shots against some other lezbo from Tennesee. I see a bunch of Sicems going all "rawr". I feel filthy, gay, violated, and in some ways penetrated. Especially just now when Skeletor is shaking her skanky filthy snatch on the sidelines. I'm thinking "even Pat Summit wouldn't hit that.." I wanna see Sherri, not dykes.
    This may be the post of the year!
    Quote Originally Posted by bri View Post
    Yes there is: Two women in handcuffs, going to town on each other like their special lady areas have the antidote.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

It is absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe they put that stuff on TV without the "warning this content may not be suitable for anybody" PSA.

SO SAD

vCash

I had the choice between watching this game and the rise of Hitler. I chose the History Channel.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I watched the Baylor/Tenn game a little bit.

Remember when our team was on TV all of the time? It was because people were interested in Courtney Paris, daughter of Bubba, twin sister Ashley, etc etc.

Now, they're interested in a chick who can dunk. Alas, we're not on TV as much as we used to be because we don't have a dunker or a big name right now
    What ? Carlee Rothlesberger is not a big name? It must be because I butchered it in six places.
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

I'd butcher it
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoopified View Post
    What ? Carlee Rothlesberger is not a big name? It must be because I butchered it in six places.
    It's really better not to go there, because anytime the announced did during the last tourney, it followed this script almost verbatim:

Female announcer: In case any of you are wondering, yes, Carlee is the younger sister of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger who is ***fill in latest way that Ben screwed up*** Now, she has not publicly spoken about these allegations, but says that she and her family love and support her brother.

Back when Courtney and Ashley played for us, they'd show Bubba 50 times a game and even get an interview in every week... the one I remember the most was where they nudged him into promising Courtney and Ashley a car.

I know womens basketball doesn't have as wide of an audience as men's, but to show the OU team on national TV means they will inevitably show the crowd and talk about the player's family ties more than the actual game... which is likely why my favorite womens basketball commentator forever will be Bobby Knight, who refused to discuss OU's celebrity audience and instead fell in love with Whitney Hand.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Now, they're interested in a chick...
    Whoa. Slow down, ma'am. I'm not prepared to make that call just yet, and I don't think that the rest of the country should be, either.

..who can dunk.
    Whatever. My point's made already.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

OK, so I know that I contributed my own cruel words about the dunker last season, but I remember back to my own elementary school days, when some kids in my class said some particularly cruel things about this taller, athletic girl who was into sports. Kids were all like "which bathroom does she use, hahahahaha"

(in case you think I'm describing myself, remember that I am neither athletic nor tall and never have been either)

So, I will refrain from any such insinuations from now on, remembering how hurtful and cruel they were toward my classmate.

Instead, I will choose from the many, many other available source material, including her punchiness, and the fact that she only dunks against opponents Baylor is beating by about 100. What a bully. Behemoth