Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavs Talk

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Re: Mavs Talk

Quote Originally Posted by AlboSooner View Post
    is dirk top 10 all-time nba? lol. it's like men playing against boys in game 2,with an almost lethargic crowd
    <cough> thank you <cough>
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Major respect again to Marion who had another outstanding game....Chandler was much better than he was in game 1 too. He's really going to have to stay out of foul trouble if Haywood's injury keeps him out of the game.

vCash

Yep, Haywood's injury is very concerning. Who backs up Chandler, Cardinal? Ugh.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

vCash

You can probably get away with playing Cardinal some at the 5 if it's Anthony or Haslem he is matched up with....If you need the size, you can call on Mahinmi....Regardless, if Haywood can't go, both of those guys need to be ready to go in his absence.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ruf/Nek7's Avatar
    vCash

What happened to albo? He was quick to talk when the Mavs were dow, now we come storming back and he disappears. Prolly crying in front of a Kevin Durant poster trying to remove highlights of the massive comeback Dallas had on okc!
    FADADA DLSD RDPC05 SS12
    Keeper of the Guns 08

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ruf/Nek7's Avatar
    vCash

Question for Mavs fans....does anyone think barea could find success against the heat like he had against everyone else this postseason? So far, he has come nowhere close but could that change at any point, especially in Dallas?
    FADADA DLSD RDPC05 SS12
    Keeper of the Guns 08

Illegitimi non carborundum

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ruf/Nek7 View Post
    Question for Mavs fans....does anyone think barea could find success against the heat like he had against everyone else this postseason? So far, he has come nowhere close but could that change at any point, especially in Dallas?
    If it opens up like it did in the first half, he can.

But as the game got slower and turned more into a grinding affair, his effectiveness was lost.

And honestly, I think we'll see more "grind it out" games like we had towards the end of tonight's game.

If only we could combine JJ's quickness with Kidd's smarts because in a grind it out game, JJ tends to turn into a turnover machine.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

What happened to albo? He was quick to talk when the Mavs were dow, now we come storming back and he disappears. Prolly crying in front of a Kevin Durant poster trying to remove highlights of the massive comeback Dallas had on okc!
    Last I heard, he was dining on this fine dish at Pollo Brothers

Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

vCash

I thought he did a pretty good job in the first half tonight. The Heat made some good adjustments on him in the second half. You wish you could have him out there for extended minutes, but he becomes a liability defensively the longer he is in there.

Peja definitely needs to find his shot quick. Hopefully moving the series back to home will help with that as teams and their bench players usually shoot better at home. Stevenson stepped up in the first half and knocked down some 3's tonight, but you can't count on that every night.

vCash

It's on.

vCash

Apparently it was just a cramp or something that cause Haywood's hip to tighten up last night. I guess he was able to stretch it out in the locker room and did come back to the bench before the end of the game, just did not get back in.

He should be available for game 3.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 AlboSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner View Post
    <cough> thank you <cough>
    Hahaha. good point

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 AlboSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I went to bed, and I've been to work all day. Here now to eat crow. I want mine with a side of humility.

vCash

Not feeling well.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bradz View Post
    Not feeling well.
    Me either, especially the thought of that useless POS ***-clown Dampier getting a ring.....Worst acquisition of the Cuban/Donnie era IMO.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouleaf View Post
    Me either, especially the thought of that useless POS ***-clown Dampier getting a ring.....Worst acquisition of the Cuban/Donnie era IMO.
    DJ Mbenga
    Josh Powell
    Antoine Walker..............

join the club, Dampier.

Mavs need to come out and win convincingly tomorrow... i.e. don't get down by 15 points and struggle back the whole game. Need lots of energy combined with shots falling. and it wouldn't hurt if Wade and Chalmers came down from the clouds for a game.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

If the Mavs dont win the next two they are donezo...I know thats not saying a lot but game 3 was huge for them
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

vCash

I heard no team has lost game 3 after being tied 1-1 and come back to win. I've been too depressed to research that one.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tfoolry View Post
    I heard no team has lost game 3 after being tied 1-1 and come back to win. I've been too depressed to research that one.
    Since it went to the 2-3-2 format, it has been 1-1 11 times. Game 3 winner has one the series each time.

Not exactly a HUGE sample size, but a stat none the less.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

well, since they moved to the 2-3-2 format in 85'
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/