SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Go Old Ball Coach

I think the Spurriers of the SEC SC have the wherewithall to overcome the CamNewtons and coach Cheezix. I would rather Allburn not represent, since they will have their title taken away later, anyway, if they were to beat the Nikes in the NC game.

I'm not too crazy about TCU going to the NC game, since they recruit in our territory, but the Texas Christians haven't done anything to P me Off, and I'm WAY tired of the SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC ETC.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Go Old Ball Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I think the Spurriers of the SEC SC have the wherewithall to overcome the CamNewtons and coach Cheezix. I would rather Allburn not represent, since they will have their title taken away later, anyway, if they were to beat the Nikes in the NC game.

I'm not too crazy about TCU going to the NC game, since they recruit in our territory, but the Texas Christians haven't done anything to P me Off, and I'm WAY tired of the SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC ETC.
    Well, they would love that here in Fort Worth. I will say this; I have been to 4 TCU games this season. They are not (in my opinion) one of the 15 best teams in the country. Nice defense but it's all smoke and mirrors. They have played nobody and beaten nobody.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 GKeeper316's Avatar
    vCash

I'm not too crazy about TCU going to the NC game, since they recruit in our territory, but the Texas Christians haven't done anything to P me Off.
    if not for the 05 home opener loss vs. tcu, our home win streak would be 30 games longer. that's enough for me.
    There's few things in the world that can't be fixed by the liberal application of duct tape.

Those who say winning isn't everything are the people you want to play against.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by fwsooner22 View Post
    Well, they would love that here in Fort Worth. I will say this; I have been to 4 TCU games this season. They are not (in my opinion) one of the 15 best teams in the country. Nice defense but it's all smoke and mirrors. They have played nobody and beaten nobody.
    As much as I dislike the Nikes, it would prolly be better for the Sooners' recruiting if TCU gets punished in the title game.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tigeman's Avatar
    vCash

Lest you forget breaking our home winning streak?

But in all honesty I'd rather see TCU in there too. And if somehow Standford could sneak in there over Oregon if Oregon were to somehow drop below them w/ a loss (wouldn't happen).... gosh all would be well in the world of college football!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Deming - OU Prof.
    I just want to point out that a females 'easy access' to a vagina enables them to 'quickly and easily' have sex with 'as many random people' as they want. Their possession of an unregistered vagina also equips them to work as a prostitute and spread venereal diseases. Let's hope they are as responsible with their equipment as most gun owners are with theirs."
    - Paraphrased

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tigeman View Post
    Lest you forget breaking our home winning streak?

But in all honesty I'd rather see TCU in there too. And if somehow Standford could sneak in there over Oregon if Oregon were to somehow drop below them w/ a loss (wouldn't happen).... gosh all would be well in the world of college football!
    I think The Ducks will drown the Beavers this sat., and be poised to take on TCU in the BCS NC game

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

I think The Ducks will drown the Beavers this sat., and be poised to take on TCU in the BCS NC game
    Yea I think South Carolina will beat Auburn this time. Hard to beat a team twice and they barely beat them the first time at home.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I think you spelled your sig name wrong. ?!.

It should be

LIMBLOW and his clown peers HANN$hitY,BECKNUT,O'REALLY, CUSSLTER and PALIDIN -Have Mouth Will Travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by crimson&cream View Post
    I think you spelled your sig name wrong. ?!.

It should be

LIMBLOW and his clown peers HANN$hitY,BECKNUT,O'REALLY, CUSSLTER and PALIDIN -Have Mouth Will Travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What does that have to do with the Old Ball Coach again?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bmjlr View Post
    What does that have to do with the Old Ball Coach again?
    They jest cain't hep it. Pinks and personal insults go together like dumpsters and flies.

vCash

NIKE-DUCKS punish HORN TOADS

for their first evar NC.

vCash

Anyone want Allburn to beat the Spurriers?...why?