SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Danielle Robinson

PreSeason All American

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=5755945

Connecticut's Maya Moore is the second player to be a two-time unanimous choice on The Associated Press' women's basketball preseason All-America team.

The senior received all 40 votes from the national media panel and joined Alana Beard as the only women to accomplish the feat.

Brittney Griner of Baylor, Nnemkadi Ogwumike of Stanford, Jantel Lavender of Ohio State, and Danielle Robinson of Oklahoma are the other members of the team announced Tuesday.

Moore has already made the postseason All-America team in her first three years and was the AP's player of the year as a sophomore. She averaged 18.9 points and 8.3 rebounds last season in helping UConn to a second straight 39-0 record. The Huskies are once again No. 1 in the preseason poll.
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Danielle Robinson

This is a tremendous honor, even if it means your name is in the same sentence as Brittney Griner

Congrats to D-Rob.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    This is a tremendous honor, even if it means your name is in the same sentence as Brittney Griner
    What did that dude ever do to you?

Hey, by the way, at the (women's) game the other night? The OCU game? The girl who lit OU up a bit? I coached her during her senior year of high school. I have her younger brother (who was at that game; his first OU experience) in my class now.

Oh, basketball.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Congrats on the coaching, skull! Of course, it's easy to coach when you have great players...

And we dislike Griner because of the punching, mostly. And because Baylor. Always because Baylor.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.