Why Indian democracy works better...

they'll elect a guy with this name:

Sandeep Dikshi t quit OC ‘months ago’

Nagendar Sharma and Aurangzeb Naqshbandi, Hindustan Times
    Email Author
    New Delhi, October 22, 2010
    First Published: 23:46 IST(22/10/2010)
    Last Updated: 01:13 IST(23/10/2010)

Sandeep Dik****, the Congress MP from East Delhi and son of chief minister Sheila Dik****, had quit the Common-wealth Games Organising Committee earlier this year. The fact came to light recently during investigations into the alleged irregularities by the OC. The member of Parliament, in whose constituency the controversial Games Village was constructed, confirmed he left the OC long before it was surrounded by controversies.

“Yes, I had resigned from the OC many months back and there is nothing secretive about it. I don’t even remember the date now,” Sandeep told HT.
    He said there was no particular reason behind his decision. “I just felt there was no use in being a useless appendage, as no work was assigned to me,” he explained.
    Gotta admire his attitude, tho...wish more of our bureaucrats (especially members of congress and their staffers) would take the same course of action...
    In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is strength. In water there is bacteria.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Chuck Bao's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Why Indian democracy works better...

Oh, I remember giggling uncontrollably when my company's Japanese stock market analyst wrote that Noboru Take****a would become the next prime minister of Japan. Take****a did become prime minister and later I felt pretty much ashamed.

This is only a guess here, but I wonder if a lot of Americans, especially those from small towns still judge people by their last name. I remember as a kid when a few people said that they wouldn't vote for any politician whose last name ended in a vowel. At that time, I suppose there was still prejudice of immigrants from southern Europe as opposed to northern Europe.

Edited to add: Now that's a pity that a former Japanese prime minister gets part of his name *ed out.
    Chuck's version of Christmas is the Anti-SicEm-
    SicEmBaylor

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Tribal politics are the worst out there. You stab my back I'll stab your back.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Collier11's Avatar
    vCash

Its Native American you racist
    Ranger Reese of OVJ country, Patrollin tha hood.

I Survived Drunkytown with OleVet and all I got was this rash!

With a record of 109-23 (.826) and six Big 12 championships in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
    ~ Ivan Maisel

http://sportslife11.blogspot.com/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member XingTheRubicon's Avatar
    vCash

2 dogs f*cking

....and now please direct your attention to the field and J. Clayton Feaver will lead us in a moment of prayer...

"......please protect these young men from injury and for one and all to exhibit good sportsmanship.....IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

-J Clayton Feaver

Enjoy

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Tribal politics are the worst out there. You stab my back I'll stab your back.
    Wrong Indians...

vCash

Paneer, not pemmican.

:ducks:
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js