Thread: Nurse Smack

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Nurse Smack

"I was wearing some Iowa State stuff, so it was pretty easy for the nurses to know that I was a player,” Benton said. “Once everyone figured out that I was all right, the nurses started talking trash — they were OU fans, and they were talking about how good OU football was."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...cary-accident-

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 gaylordfan1's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Nurse Smack

As a nurse, I totally condone these actions!
    People say you will regret your tattoos when you get old and wrinkly, but will that be your #1 regret when they are changing your diaper in a nursing home?

*POSSE, ENOUGH SAID!*

vCash

Well, at least they made sure he was OK first.
    Hey lady, how much are 2 tickets? YAAAYYY!! I can bring a friend!! YAAAAAYYYY!!

Quote Originally Posted by soonerborn30 View Post
    Well, at least they made sure he was OK first.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Jello Biafra's Avatar
    vCash

weak....i think this is manufactured bulletin board material.

first off, just because hes wearing iowa state gear the nurses assume hes a player? doubtfull. more than likely, he ended up at ou med center and he says something about being in enemy territory. once they figure out hes cool with it, the nurses start ribbing him.

second, he will TRY to make a statement but if his dline cant stop our run game, he's screwed. he can't support the run AND cover our WR corp at the same time.

good luck to him though. glad hes ok.
    Ole Vet Posse SGT-AT-ARMS.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jello Biafra View Post
    weak....i think this is manufactured bulletin board material.

first off, just because hes wearing iowa state gear the nurses assume hes a player? doubtfull. more than likely, he ended up at ou med center and he says something about being in enemy territory. once they figure out hes cool with it, the nurses start ribbing him.

second, he will TRY to make a statement but if his dline cant stop our run game, he's screwed. he can't support the run AND cover our WR corp at the same time.

good luck to him though. glad hes ok.
    It's Iowa, they have to pretty much manufacture all news up there. Talking about their 5 wins against OU over time isn't really inspiring and doesn't take long to cover.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Think about it, they are nurses. They were just looking out for his health - they didn't want him to get hurt. They were afraid he was going to get killed in the OU game. Nurses are motherly like that.
    87.6% of all statistics are made up.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jello Biafra View Post
    first off, just because hes wearing iowa state gear the nurses assume hes a player?
    Who else would wear Iowa State stuff?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Seamus's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    Who else would wear Iowa State stuff?
    ^ ^ ^ This.
    8timechamps: The thought crossed my mind too. But, I'm too lazy to go back and reference every play from all the games. So, I'm just going to say "I agree", and if you're wrong, then let me be the first to call you a moron.

KantoSooner: More of this crap from the nanny generation. Wearing a Michigan shirt should earn you disdain or a beating on the playground, not administrative action. It's no wonder the youth of today are all pussies.