SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Just remember...

AFA cadets, including their football players, are just aggies with a government subsidy.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 47straight's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Just remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey View Post
    AFA cadets, including their football players, are just aggies with a government subsidy.

Sounds like someone had to salute one too many academy grads in his day.
    “Some people who attend the University of Oklahoma seem to represent different values than some people who attend the University of Texas.” -- Mr. J. Mcfarland

"[Christian Scott]'s off the team the day of the incident and I guarantee you he won't be back." -- Typical Dallas horn fan

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 47straight View Post
    Less painful than saluting the 90 day wonders.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

makes no sense to me.

these guys are some of the best & brightest.

HMFIC
    vCash

Now, Homey. My little brother, who is a USAFA and OU grad, and who is about to pin on LTC, is not aggy. Although I haven't spoken with him about it recently, I suspect his take on USAFA's FB team is the same at it was when he was a zoomie - he wants them to get the crap kicked out of them, especially if it's us doing the kicking.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 47straight View Post
    No. Not really, Several were and remain good friends. Only knew one former AFA football player though. He wasn't very bright.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Now, Homey. My little brother, who is a USAFA and OU grad, and who is about to pin on LTC, is not aggy. Although I haven't spoken with him about it recently, I suspect his take on USAFA's FB team is the same at it was when he was a zoomie - he wants them to get the crap kicked out of them, especially if it's us doing the kicking.
    The Army and Marine Corps abbreviates the rank of lieutenant colonel as "LTC." The Air Force abbreviates it as "Lt. Col." Just sayin'
    And for the record, I want AFA to go down in flames today too.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlbqSooner View Post
    Less painful than saluting the 90 day wonders.
    mlm

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Srsly Phil, he got promo'd? Awesome! He still out at Holloman?

p.s. have fun up in T-town at the concert on Wed, I still can't go cause they might ship my *** out sometime this week and I have no clue when!

vCash

I didn't know the service academies were so big on stressing an agricultural curriculum.